Rishabh Desai

Official Manchester United Thread

Screwed in the Fa Cup thanks to referee and Hazard dropping on every touch

Europa Cup - control the game, good draw vs Anderlecht - can see how Tielemens plays

Middlesbrough games - pace vs no pace, Mourinho interviews were spot on except his part saying United will lose, Valdes done the something for United - Nervy second half

1 hour ago, TalentSearcher said:

Screwed in the Fa Cup thanks to referee and Hazard dropping on every touch

You are joking aren't you?? Fabregas came on in the 81st minute and still completed more passes than any Utd outfield player in the whole game..

22 hours ago, ashtini said:

You are joking aren't you?? Fabregas came on in the 81st minute and still completed more passes than any Utd outfield player in the whole game..

It is hard playing with 10 men trying to find a way back from 1-0

7 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Schweini gone.

that's £250k off the wage bill - Woodward and LVG worst buys

Always wanted Mourinho and glad United got him - 3 years too late

18 hours ago, TalentSearcher said:

It is hard playing with 10 men trying to find a way back from 1-0

Herrera shouldn't have been such an idiot 30 seconds after the ref had warned your captain about all of the fouls your team committed. Hardly screwed over.

8 hours ago, ashtini said:

Herrera shouldn't have been such an idiot 30 seconds after the ref had warned your captain about all of the fouls your team committed. Hardly screwed over.

Everyone saying it was soft yellow even know Hazard was dropping - All Hazard does, he gets  small touch n he drops

23 minutes ago, TalentSearcher said:

Everyone saying it was soft yellow even know Hazard was dropping - All Hazard does, he gets  small touch n he drops

still as delusional as ever, nothing is ever Utd's fault always the referees fault never a case of actually just not being good enough, yep sounds about right

6 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Interesting article - wouldn't mind them all but I'm not sure on Sidibe or B Silva

Another decision cost United points - Decisions have cost united so much this season

1 of the problem yesterday and I have been saying this for years is United has no 1 that sticks to the right wing and Valencia or RB at the time has to keep trying to get up the pitch

On 22/03/2017 at 8:44 PM, Sir Rahul said:

31 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Thoughts on Luke Shaw?

Does he deserve this criticism from Mourinho?

Speaking of Shaw, check that ^

Fitness/attitude may be a concern but don't think he deserves the extent of criticism. Mou is too harsh/unreasonable.

1 hour ago, TalentSearcher said:

Interesting article - wouldn't mind them all but I'm not sure on Sidibe or B Silva

Another decision cost United points - Decisions have cost united so much this season

1 of the problem yesterday and I have been saying this for years is United has no 1 that sticks to the right wing and Valencia or RB at the time has to keep trying to get up the pitch

cheers- agreed

8 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Speaking of Shaw, check that ^

Fitness/attitude may be a concern but don't think he deserves the extent of criticism. Mou is too harsh/unreasonable.

cheers- agreed

Definitely agree with that, always seems to ostracize a player which ever club he's at, not easy to please everyone I get that but it always seems to be in the spotlight, Mata at Chelsea got rid of him and will probably do the same with Shaw. Can't see him being a Man U player in the summer.

5 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Definitely agree with that, always seems to ostracize a player which ever club he's at, not easy to please everyone I get that but it always seems to be in the spotlight, Mata at Chelsea got rid of him and will probably do the same with Shaw. Can't see him being a Man U player in the summer.

I think the media has built it up so much cause it's Mourinho. Mourinho likes to dig at players, normally to try motivate them like Myhitaryan.or he says how he feels

IMO about Shaw, He's a player that needs wrapping up in cotton wool which Mourinho doesn't do(if you understand). Shaw needs to get over his injury mentality. I'm not sure on his attitude but hopefully he's not a ego headed like some English players.

Mata just didn't fit Chelsea system under Mourinho even know he was Chelsea player of the year twice running. Peope including me thought he would be sold, I guess the media made more of it between them 2 or Mata proving Mourinho why he should stay.

I Like to see Shaw stay, still young and maybe needs to mature Idk. Might sound silly but If he want game time, Loan him out next season. I said it once and I say it again -an Injury like that, you never return the same player like Valencia, Ramsey, prob Coleman

6 hours ago, TalentSearcher said:

Shocked to see a red for Larsson

Your joking right? 

Had it not been for Herrera's own efferot to move his leg as he seen it coming youd be looking at a Seamus Coleman mark2 right now 

That was a disgusting cowardly tackle IMO