Rishabh Desai

Official Manchester United Thread

12 hours ago, tupac_healy said:

Your joking right? 

Had it not been for Herrera's own efferot to move his leg as he seen it coming youd be looking at a Seamus Coleman mark2 right now 

That was a disgusting cowardly tackle IMO 

That's your fair opinion

In game time, I thought it was just a late tackle and I thought the ref was going to show a yellow but in a replay, he did go over the ball and studs at a point were showing

To Pundits, they say Yellow except Neville saying Orange

46 minutes ago, TalentSearcher said:

That's your fair opinion

In game time, I thought it was just a late tackle and I thought the ref was going to show a yellow but in a replay, he did go over the ball and studs at a point were showing

To Pundits, they say Yellow except Neville saying Orange

Pundits on MOTD said pretty much what i said, he had no reason at all to go to ground he was making the 50-50 challenge... Only reason he did it was to hurt the other player.

Normally i would hold Nev's opinion in high regard but he's wrong in this  one. 

Disgraceful tackle 

10 hours ago, Cvilhete said:

So he can sit on the bench like rashford?

See this is the thing! Everyone keeps banging on about a striker.... I don't see it happening, at least not an out and out striker. In a 4231 or 443 you basically only have one striker... That's Zlatan 

If he stays (i think he will) he's in supreme condition and with Rashford as backup (for at least next season anyway)  with Zlatan playing the majority of the time.... 

I could see the value in getting Griezmann as he can play in behind or anywhere in a 3 behind Zlatan but singing an out and out striker...

Not this window, Zlatan doesn't like to share!!

You think Griezmann would bag as many as Martial did last season ? I'm not being funny but you'd be as well keeping 80m and playing Martial up top if Zlatan leaves than buying Griezmann. He's a class act but BPL is totally different from La liga i'm sure he'd do excellent but you have Martial and Rashford who could play there. That's not going to happen of course and this is as unlikely but i've always wanted to see H.Kane play for United. 

51 minutes ago, S04 said:

You think Griezmann would bag as many as Martial did last season ? I'm not being funny but you'd be as well keeping 80m and playing Martial up top if Zlatan leaves than buying Griezmann. He's a class act but BPL is totally different from La liga i'm sure he'd do excellent but you have Martial and Rashford who could play there. That's not going to happen of course and this is as unlikely but i've always wanted to see H.Kane play for United. 

Its hard to say as different players just don't take to the EPL, Di Maria for example...

I think Griezmann would be a success at Utd bit i don't see him playing the same role he has at Atletico... 

Anyhow, this coming window, i really just don't see Jose going for a striker (assuming Zlatan signs on) 

On another point, first window in a long time im more excited about seeing players LEAVE than who we bring in ??

I'd prefer seeing Zlatan stay than Griezmann come in. The former has been carrying United this season, and for Griezmann to even be somewhat effective, you'd have to completely reshuffle the current United squad to accommodate a different style of attacking play. 

Plus, I'm liking the current tactic of having Zlatan holding up play, waiting for the wingers to make overlapping runs. It seems to be creating a decent amount of chances; it's just a shame that, bar Zlatan, no one knows how to finish. 

On 4/5/2017 at 3:13 PM, Kierans91 said:

Thoughts on Luke Shaw?

Does he deserve this criticism from Mourinho?

Absolutely. He's a professional footballer for Christ's sake - if he doesn't perform someone has to tell him to buck up. I'm totally for managers communicating this, as if anything it works as a great wake-up call. The last thing you want as a player is for the manager to not say anything about you, i.e. Schweinsteiger's case. 

Plus, he seems to have taken it well, seeing as he's determined to leave his injury-ridden past behind him and start afresh.

My head says a narrow first half, (1-0 Chelsea maybe) but a final score of maybe 3-0 to Chelsea. However, I'm going to stick my neck out and say that United's run of being largely average will end and they'll win.1-0 or maybe 2-1. Maybe everything will work for a change instead of constant frustration!

8 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Read the article and I disagree

He gives youth the chance to prove themselves - Rashford had his chances, Give Fosu-Mensah some time - When he was at Inter, Balotelli at 18/19 played 35 games

He is a tough love manager and not the type to comfort/wrap players up in cotton wool

23 minutes ago, TalentSearcher said:

He gives youth the chance to prove themselves - Rashford had his chances, Give Fosu-Mensah some time - When he was at Inter, Balotelli at 18/19 played 35 games

He is a tough love manager and not the type to comfort/wrap players up in cotton wool

Rashford was already part of the first team picture when Mou joined

TFM has hardly played

I was talking about United not Inter

9 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Agree 100 per cent, I honestly think Mbappe would do a disservice to himself by joining Man United, he needs regularly football at his age and I'm not sure he will get it at United, I also think it would be a bad signing for England because Rashford may get pushed out the side.

54 minutes ago, TalentSearcher said:

You really do amuse me :lol: He's been a manager for over 10/15 years and you've named 3 players, Mourinho doesn't trust young players and I just hope after yesterday's display that he gives Rashford and Lingard a run games together in the team, They could be the next Yorke and Cole :lol:

Also Fosu Mensah has played 2 games this season coming on in the 90th minute, played 8 games last season under Van Gaal. That's all I need to say on that matter.

Props on the article mate and gettin on MEN, I see this mbappe kid and all I think is give Rashford the same opportunities and he'll produce the same amount of goals and I believe him to be better, no point spending a fortune on a player when you already have him in the squad

Props on the article mate and gettin on MEN, I see this mbappe kid and all I think is give Rashford the same opportunities and he'll produce the same amount of goals and I believe him to be better, no point spending a fortune on a player when you already have him in the squad

28 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Agree 100 per cent, I honestly think Mbappe would do a disservice to himself by joining Man United, he needs regularly football at his age and I'm not sure he will get it at United, I also think it would be a bad signing for England because Rashford may get pushed out the side.

You really do amuse me :lol: He's been a manager for over 10/15 years and you've named 3 players, Mourinho doesn't trust young players and I just hope after yesterday's display that he gives Rashford and Lingard a run games together in the team, They could be the next Yorke and Cole :lol:

Also Fosu Mensah has played 2 games this season coming on in the 90th minute, played 8 games last season under Van Gaal. That's all I need to say on that matter.

Thank you mate, Mbappe is great but we don't need him. Agree on Lingard and Rashford- hope they get an extended run together 

2 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

Thanks mate appreciate it, agree with your opinion 

10 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Didn't realise it was your article so I've only just read it! Very good and I agree. Mbappe is in many ways similar to Rashford, Lingard and Martial. Fast, can play wide or through the middle, can score and create and seems more confident and experienced than his age would suggest. What I've seen this season though is that of the four Mbappe is playing best (Rashford is as good on his day, but needs a proper run in the team). I think we've got that position covered with those three players, but they all need more game time. I think Martial's personal problems have affected his game. He's not been on form either way. If those three play as they can then we don't need Mbappe. I just don't want another PL club getting their hands on him that's all!

1 hour ago, Kev said:

Didn't realise it was your article so I've only just read it! Very good and I agree. Mbappe is in many ways similar to Rashford, Lingard and Martial. Fast, can play wide or through the middle, can score and create and seems more confident and experienced than his age would suggest. What I've seen this season though is that of the four Mbappe is playing best (Rashford is as good on his day, but needs a proper run in the team). I think we've got that position covered with those three players, but they all need more game time. I think Martial's personal problems have affected his game. He's not been on form either way. If those three play as they can then we don't need Mbappe. I just don't want another PL club getting their hands on him that's all!

Thank you!

Agreed