Rishabh Desai

Official Manchester United Thread

8 hours ago, tupac_healy said:

Anyone that thinks Ronaldo will ACTUALLY leave needs to take a good long lie down...... There are so many reasons why he won't leave Madrid but I'll give one....

Who in their right mind would pay over 150 mil(if quotes are to be believed for an almost 33 year old, I know football is nuts but it's not gone that nuts yet I hope!)

This is exactly what will happen...

In a week or two, Ronnie will get a new contract (let a bw honest, this is what he's after) after he get a over his little hissy fit and this tax thing will be paid off or brushed away somehow. If you think about it from the Spanish tax point of view, why would they want Ronaldo to go and pay tax on another country? That a a massive loss to them, a deal will be agreed and he will get a new contract. 

No way he's leaving Madrid, none.

Ronaldo thinks he can play until he is 40, People questioned If he past it but he still scoring the goals.

United would pay 150euros(131mil) for Ronaldo, that is a no brainer. Look how much United would earn from his commercial value, image rights, shirt sales etc, It would raise United value and stock.

Why would he want a new contact when he signed a 5 year deal last November? Since Ronaldo gone to Spain he has been treated badly by own fans booing him, Messi getting the better treatment in Spain and now this Tax thing could be the final straw.

Would Ronaldo ego love it to be the 1st footballer to smash the £100mil mark and be the world record transfer.

This could be a stunt to say how upset and shocked he is over this tax investigation, as this must have damaged CR7 image and brand and can it be sorted out?

Funny how all of J.Mendes clients are slowly leaving R.Madrid since Mourinho left like Di Maria, soon Pepe and James

On 2017-6-18 at 7:19 AM, TalentSearcher said:

Why would he want a new contact when he signed a 5 year deal last November? 

More money so he can pay his taxes would be my guess....

Said it before and I'll say it again, anyone who thinks he will ACTUALLY leave needs their head tested, this is a stunt, nothing more.

I've already read stories of Madrid paying off the debt, this is nothing more than toys out of the pram again from the drama queen.

My only concern is obviously Madrid won't want Morata to leave until this mess is sorted out 

2 hours ago, tupac_healy said:

More money so he can pay his taxes would be my guess....

Said it before and I'll say it again, anyone who thinks he will ACTUALLY leave needs their head tested, this is a stunt, nothing more.

I've already read stories of Madrid paying off the debt, this is nothing more than toys out of the pram again from the drama queen.

My only concern is obviously Madrid won't want Morata to leave until this mess is sorted out 

Bit in red is a complete joke of a sentence

So with all the money he earns, he can't play 15mil if the tax investigation is true - Ronaldo like earns a £5 every minute or 2, He Brought J.Mendes a Greek island

He could come back, who knows, Ronaldo hasn't come out a said anything

It a Tax investigation weirdly from 2010-14 but If the taxes were wrong then but why not the investigation going into 2015 to now? He showed the whole world his taxes in 2015 year when they accused him then of tax affairs so something is up - something dodgy in Spain

Ronaldo done it all at Madrid, Why not come back and break United Records

2 hours ago, TalentSearcher said:

Bit in red is a complete joke of a sentence

On 2017-6-18 at 7:19 AM, TalentSearcher said:

I'm so sorry man, there really is no way to say this without making you look stupid...

The reason it looks like a joke is because... brace yourself...

It was 

2 hours ago, 1000dB said:

I'm sorry @TalentSearcher but it sounds like Man Utd have been snubbed

According to Perez yesterday when he got Re-elected as President said He has notspoken to Ronaldo since the CL Final

SkySports - "I have not spoken with Cristiano [since the Champions League final]," Perez told Spanish radio station Onda Cero

13 minutes ago, TalentSearcher said:

According to Perez yesterday when he got Re-elected as President said He has notspoken to Ronaldo since the CL Final

SkySports - "I have not spoken with Cristiano [since the Champions League final]," Perez told Spanish radio station Onda Cero

quote-i-did-not-have-sexual-relations-wi

Still early days, waiting for United 2nd signing - Mourinho won't be happy with slow business even know clubs have been stalling

Still being linked to Matic, Nainggolan, Fabinho, Morata, Perisic, James

Long shots - Ronaldo, Kane, Belotti, Alba, Dembele, Aubameyang, Bale

1 hour ago, ashtini said:

6th place ahahahahahahaha

Better than being reigning champs and finishing 10th following season

People said he was to old for the EPL, but 28 goals(should be 29), was the important player in winning the community shield, Carling Cup and other games

2 hours ago, TalentSearcher said:

People said he was to old for the EPL, but 28 goals(should be 29), was the important player in winning the community shield, Carling Cup and other games

Yep finishing 4th,5th then 6th is definitely better than 1st, 10th, 1st totally agree

5 hours ago, TalentSearcher said:

Haha bet he's totally thinking 'yeah man, conquered 6th place', high fives for me. Haha what the hell

On 02/07/2017 at 10:17 AM, ashtini said:

Haha bet he's totally thinking 'yeah man, conquered 6th place', high fives for me. Haha what the hell

He proved the haters wrong on a personal level, that's why he said 'I conquered', not 'We conquered'.

On 02/07/2017 at 0:31 AM, Cvilhete said:

Yep finishing 4th,5th then 6th is definitely better than 1st, 10th, 1st totally agree

@TalentSearcher you have yet to clarify if you think this is true?

@Rahul I get it now cheers for clarifying, & despite only 2 goals vs  the top 5 teams I enjoyed his time in England.