Official Manchester United Thread

Rishabh Desai

2 hours ago, tupac_healy said:

More money so he can pay his taxes would be my guess....

Said it before and I'll say it again, anyone who thinks he will ACTUALLY leave needs their head tested, this is a stunt, nothing more.

I've already read stories of Madrid paying off the debt, this is nothing more than toys out of the pram again from the drama queen.

My only concern is obviously Madrid won't want Morata to leave until this mess is sorted out 

Bit in red is a complete joke of a sentence

So with all the money he earns, he can't play 15mil if the tax investigation is true - Ronaldo like earns a £5 every minute or 2, He Brought J.Mendes a Greek island

He could come back, who knows, Ronaldo hasn't come out a said anything

It a Tax investigation weirdly from 2010-14 but If the taxes were wrong then but why not the investigation going into 2015 to now? He showed the whole world his taxes in 2015 year when they accused him then of tax affairs so something is up - something dodgy in Spain

Ronaldo done it all at Madrid, Why not come back and break United Records

2 hours ago, TalentSearcher said:

Bit in red is a complete joke of a sentence

On 2017-6-18 at 7:19 AM, TalentSearcher said:

I'm so sorry man, there really is no way to say this without making you look stupid...

The reason it looks like a joke is because... brace yourself...

It was 

2 hours ago, 1000dB said:

I'm sorry @TalentSearcher but it sounds like Man Utd have been snubbed

According to Perez yesterday when he got Re-elected as President said He has notspoken to Ronaldo since the CL Final

SkySports - "I have not spoken with Cristiano [since the Champions League final]," Perez told Spanish radio station Onda Cero

2 hours ago, TalentSearcher said:

Better than being reigning champs and finishing 10th following season

People said he was to old for the EPL, but 28 goals(should be 29), was the important player in winning the community shield, Carling Cup and other games

Yep finishing 4th,5th then 6th is definitely better than 1st, 10th, 1st totally agree

5 hours ago, TalentSearcher said:

Better than being reigning champs and finishing 10th following season

People said he was to old for the EPL, but 28 goals(should be 29), was the important player in winning the community shield, Carling Cup and other games

Haha bet he's totally thinking 'yeah man, conquered 6th place', high fives for me. Haha what the hell

3 hours ago, ashtini said:

@TalentSearcher you have yet to clarify if you think this is true?

@Rahul I get it now cheers for clarifying, & despite only 2 goals vs  the top 5 teams I enjoyed his time in England.

Like I kept saying LVG met the targets in his 1st year then Destroyed it 2nd season

Mourinho has had to sort out Moyes and LVG destroying mess. All have different philosophy's and Mourinho had to mould them his way. Mourinho met the boardroom targets and now it's time to push on

United had the 2nd best defence even know it kept changing due to injury, Mourinho gave up the league with 4/5 games to go, United had to play 38 games in 5 months with 9 games in 1 month.

United went on a good run, Just need to turn more shots into goals. People got on Pogba back, He was unlucky, could of been different scenario if the bar attempts went in and player converted more of his passes.

Only 1 issue about next year that goes against United already, United has 5 games against the top 6 after a European game but the rest has less.

I say Chelsea had it better but they didn't have to change much, it still a Mourinho side. Mourinho like to fix messes.

41 minutes ago, TalentSearcher said:

United went on a good run, Just need to turn more shots into goals. People got on Pogba back, He was unlucky, could of been different scenario if the bar attempts went in and player converted more of his passes.

I say Chelsea had it better but they didn't have to change much, it still a Mourinho side. Mourinho like to fix messes.

If's, but's and maybe's. If i had 7 numbers on the lottery instead of 3 i'd be a hell of a lot richer!

The difference between true world class players and good players is they convert those tough chances, put the ball in a place where it is harder to miss than score.

Conte had plenty to do after Mourinho and his ego had done it's work on the Chelsea dressing room.