• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IanMcCo

• Frozy

• Hercule Poirot

• Stuart H

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Manchester United Thread Just tried changing the password on my laptop to Man Utd defence but it said it was too weak

Re: Official Red Devils thread Apparently, it's been caused by City opening their trophy cabinet LOL

Re: Official Red Devils Thread Right I'd thought I'd air some opinions on recent activity. How Do You Solve a Problem Like Di Maria The recent acquisition of Di Maria appears to have split bo

Posted Images

Re: Official Red Devils thread

Brilliant. Honestly there isn't a better all round player than Rooney atm. The guy's just fantastic. I have no qualms in accepting that we would struggle without him. Good performance by Valencia as well. Also I didn't receive the news that Neville was fit that well as I wanted Rafael to start and he showed why!

Just seen fergies press conference, has said hes going to play a strong team this sunday against leeds, and then continue with the youth/reserve policy for the carling cup on wednesday.

I think Owen will definitely play this sunday, as he didnt come on yesterday., my prediction for both games;

Game vs Leeds

Kusczack

Rafael (i hope) brown vidic evra

Valencia Anderson Carrick Giggs

Owen Berbatov

Game vs City

Kusczack

Neville brown vidic fabio

Obertan gibson scholes park

Owen Welbeck

Happy New Year guys.! May all of you have a wonderful and successful 2010.

Looking forward to the first game of the new decade. It couldn't have been a better one. The FA Cup bringing out one of the oldest and fiercest rivalry. Much will depend on the line up Fergie puts up. He's said he'll be putting out a strong team and its 101% sure that getting knocked out by Leeds will be the last thing Fergie would like to see. Owen is sure to start and maybe Obertan will get the nod on the left wing. I would like to see Valencia rested for the City tie and maybe let park start on the right.

Also, 1st Jan marks the start of the winter transfer window and it would be quite exciting to see some player movements. Though I don't think Fergie will be buying anyone this winter, I am not ruling a possibility of a surprise arrival.

Shocked. Stunned. Speechless.

Totally unexpected. But full credit to Leeds. They played as if it was the Match of their Life and came out on top. I felt we could have grabbed an equaliser at the end but then, we simply lacked the conviction and creativity to trouble the Leeds back four. There were too many misplaced passes and Brown seemed to give a lot of space and time to Beckford, who capitalised and scored a very well deserved goal. Rooney missed a lot of chances which on any other day would have buried them. Obertan had the pace but lacked the final ball quality. Welbeck and Berba hardly troubled the defence. Anderson was wasteful, Gibson had just one shot which he scuffed wide, most of Fabio's crosses were straight to the keeper. The only player who looked effective was Valencia. He was the only one who looked dangerous. Owen too was very wasteful. I think he should have done better when Valencia played a nicely disguised pass to him.

Overall, a disappointing start to the new year. Hoping to bounce back against our other rivals, City. High time we had a consistent run.

Shocked. Stunned. Speechless.

Totally unexpected. But full credit to Leeds. They played as if it was the Match of their Life and came out on top. I felt we could have grabbed an equaliser at the end but then' date=' we simply lacked the conviction and creativity to trouble the Leeds back four. There were too many misplaced passes and Brown seemed to give a lot of space and time to Beckford, who capitalised and scored a very well deserved goal. Rooney missed a lot of chances which on any other day would have buried them. Obertan had the pace but lacked the final ball quality. Welbeck and Berba hardly troubled the defence. Anderson was wasteful, Gibson had just one shot which he scuffed wide, most of Fabio's crosses were straight to the keeper. The only player who looked effective was Valencia. He was the only one who looked dangerous. Owen too was very wasteful. I think he should have done better when Valencia played a nicely disguised pass to him.

Overall, a disappointing start to the new year. Hoping to bounce back against our other rivals, City. High time we had a consistent run.[/quote']

100% Agree