• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IanMcCo

• Frozy

• Hercule Poirot

• Stuart H

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Manchester United Thread Just tried changing the password on my laptop to Man Utd defence but it said it was too weak

Re: Official Red Devils thread Apparently, it's been caused by City opening their trophy cabinet LOL

Re: Official Red Devils Thread Right I'd thought I'd air some opinions on recent activity. How Do You Solve a Problem Like Di Maria The recent acquisition of Di Maria appears to have split bo

Posted Images

Re: Official Red Devils thread

Ur so very wrong Raddish.

Anderson is Man Uniteds next big star' date=' i dnt need 2 b a Man U Fan to know tht.[/quote']

How can you say that?

You need to see how he fits in first.

Just because he's brazilian, young and plays for United, doesn't he'll turn into a star. There are also flops in the football world.

Guest lil wayne

How can you say that?

You need to see how he fits in first.

Just because he's brazilian' date=' young and plays for United, doesn't he'll turn into a star. There are also flops in the football world.[/quote']

ur absolutely right how can you say Anderson will be the next star ?? right now Nani looks much better and i don't think just because Anderson is brazialn that doesn't make him better then Nani like robinho hes Brazilian is he better then c.ronaldo ?? hmmmmmm no so please have kind of an back up like saying hes Brazilian and younger doesnt make an player better you gotta explain abit more

ur absolutely right how can you say Anderson will be the next star ?? right now Nani looks much better and i don't think just because Anderson is brazialn that doesn't make him better then Nani like robinho hes Brazilian is he better then c.ronaldo ?? hmmmmmm no so please have kind of an back up like saying hes Brazilian and younger doesnt make an player better you gotta explain abit more

I totally agree wit u there mate.Nani is looking the better of the two but only time will tell as to which 1 of the 2 is better

:D

Mamu have to play Everton next what do u think the score will be?

I think it will be manu 2 0 everton :D

Saha is back from injury and C.Ronaldo from suspension. That will add to ManU attacking force. I think they will win but I still wouldn't bet on handicap. They aren't so convincing lately.

Saha is back from injury and C.Ronaldo from suspension. That will add to ManU attacking force. I think they will win but I still wouldn't bet on handicap. They aren't so convincing lately.

I agree that they have not been convincing of late but i think they are going to grow in confidence and will soon get back in form.With 2 straight wins and the return of Saha and Ronaldo i think they will go out there confident and will easily beat everton.

Manchester City and Manchester United are competing to sign Ajax's £18m-rated striker Klaas-Jan Huntelaar in the January transfer window. (News of the World)

Manchester United are chasing Barcelona's latest prodigy - in the shape of 18-year-old Mexican sensation Giovani Dos Santos.(Daily Mirror)

- From Bobo's personal rumor thread

What do you guys think?

Would it be better to sign Huntelaar or Dos Santos?

Or do you think these two are completely separate deals and signing one doesn't mean that other is out?

I would like to see both of them:)

But then ManU would have too many attackers, all young and talented + Saha.

Manchester City and Manchester United are competing to sign Ajax's £18m-rated striker Klaas-Jan Huntelaar in the January transfer window. (News of the World)

Manchester United are chasing Barcelona's latest prodigy - in the shape of 18-year-old Mexican sensation Giovani Dos Santos.(Daily Mirror)

- From Bobo's personal rumor thread

What do you guys think?

Would it be better to sign Huntelaar or Dos Santos?

Or do you think these two are completely separate deals and signing one doesn't mean that other is out?

I would like to see both of them:)

But then ManU would have too many attackers' date=' all young and talented + Saha.[/quote']

Cool i have heard about manu wanting Huntelaar but not about Dos Santos.

If i were to choose 1(which i think manu would because of excess strikers) i would go for Huntelaar because i am a great Huntelaar fan and also because he is guarenteed to bring goals to Old Trafford. :D :D

y is ferdinand rated 94 hes absolute rubbish!!!!!! RICHARDS for ENGLAND

I watched two matches this season and from what I saw. 70% of ManU actions and attacks start from Rio, maybe even more. Almost every ball goes first to him and then he plays it to the middle or a long ball on wingers or strikers. That is his contribution to the game. Defensively, he is good in air, strong. Sometimes his reactions aren't top class but most of the time he is solid.

Definitely has greater impact to the match than Vidic, who is 93.

Richards may be good and great prospect, he is playing RB for England so both of them can be in the team. Ferdinand is definitely not rubbish and Richards will have to play on a certain level for more than 5 matches to prove he deserves CB place more than Ferdinand.

y is ferdinand rated 94 hes absolute rubbish!!!!!! RICHARDS for ENGLAND

I totlly disagree with u mate and totally agree with zazoon.U can call Rio rubbish.He is far more experienced than Richards and is a really classy defender.Rischards is no doubt giong to be a great bdefender but he needs more expericence for eg against arsenal he made that horrible tackleto gift arsenal a penalty(luckly 4 him schmeichel saved it)but the point is he still need to develope and he not as good as Rio.

didnt understand that but im unsubscribing to this anyway cos i h8 man u!!!!!

It is better for both sides if you unsubscribe. We won't bother to explain you things you obviously don't understand and won't have to listen to your provocative comments without arguments in favor. You on the other hand won't have to listen to "biased" fans of your much hated club! B)

Richards, undoubtely a good defender but inexperienced, will make mistakes so he can learn.

Ferdinand, one of the best defenders in the world. Have to admit, has been a little inconsistent of late but is a fantastic defender... better than richards.

Richards is RB, yes he can play CB but do you think that JT and RF will budge?

Garry Neville most likely to be dopped out