Official Manchester United Thread

Rishabh Desai

Re: Official Red Devils thread

Great win against Fulham :D

Arsenal sliped up but got a point in a game in which they deserved nothing :P

Now we have to beat lyon and i think we should win 2 1. lets pray we do :P:D

We should win it against Lyon. Some key payers have rested on weekend so I expect them to shine. But I doubt it is going to be an easy win.

What's up with your exams, Rehab Desai?!! You are back already. Did they not go well?? :P:D

We should win it against Lyon. Some key payers have rested on weekend so I expect them to shine. But I doubt it is going to be an easy win.

What's up with your exams' date=' Rehab Desai?!! You are back already. Did they not go well?? :P:D[/quote']

Nah! He and I have got exams atm. His exams will last till 25th march and mine till 27th march:mad: :o:(

hey get back to the topic on man u!!! anyways i felt ferguson was smart to rest his key players as the reserves are good enough to pull a win against fulham.going through the champions league is more vital than the league AT THE MOMENT only

Yup i think it was a brilliant move from SAF. :D

Hopefully v will have Ronaldo and co. firing on all cilyndes 2night :D

yea but i hope scholes wont play juz for these game firstly because

-he is a poor tackler

-that wont mean free kicks for lyon and we know who would take em

-yup juninho the guy can score from 41 yards now how would you like that to happent to man u???

LASTLY,hope scholes dont play this game against lyon

Well we beat Lyon 1-0. Good result but i feel we could have done better. We did not dominate the game and were very luck to have come out on top. Lyon really did play well and Ketia was unluck to hit the post. I am happy with the result but not really happy with the way we played. We hardly created any scoring chances and lucky Ronaldo came to the rescue.

We hardly troubled the Lyon defence. I mean we created only two good chances after that. Both of them late in the second half. One chance fell to Rooney thabks to a good Tevez pass to him nad the second one was the one in which Rooney crossed the ball but it was too far for Tevez.

Presonally i was dissapointed with Rooney. He could ahve done much better.

BUT

Everyone and every team does have an off day. And the good ting is that we managed still managed to win. :D

BTW read this. It is a a very interesting article: SAF Frustrated :D

Guys, have you ever thought about what will happen when SAF retires?

ManU's tradition is much longer than SAF is on the bench but he's been there for ages. I support ManU for over ten years now and it lasts forever to me. But it is only second half of his reign at OT.:eek:

In some other clubs which change managers often, fans identify themselves with the club and not the person. But with SAF, Wenger, Guy Roux and people like them things must be different.

Guys the news we've been dreading is out SAF plans to retire in 3 seasons time !!!! :eek: :eek: :eek::( :( :(

Here is the link to manutd.com: SAF TO RETIRE IN THREE SEASONS TIME:( :( :(

What's wrong anyway? :confused:

He has been a manager for so long and definitely is considering his retirement soon. Anyway I would be pleased if he could stay for 3 more seasons! :D

Guys the news we've been dreading is out SAF plans to retire in 3 seasons time !!!! :eek: :eek: :eek::( :( :(

Here is the link to manutd.com: SAF TO RETIRE IN THREE SEASONS TIME:( :( :(

Don't believe everything that comes from papers :rolleyes:

He's said on Sky Sports News that there is no date on when he will retire, as long as he is still fit and healthy, he will stay

yea mourinho makes wingers crap robben is 1.Anyway even if ferguson leaves a manager juz comes in grind out results juz need a manager that dont change things to much.i dont mind the poor cv but as long as the manager doesnt change anything in the squad yep thats good managers like gary meagson,avram grant they grind out decent results for not doing anything!!!:eek:

I wouldn't get so worried, read this:

Sir Alex Q&A

And as it says there, he wont leave the club until he is sure the club is in good hands.

When Sir Alex retires, I wouldn't mind Roy Keane as manager :D

Knows alot of the players, did wonders with Sunderland last season so I think he will do well at Man Utd iswell

I wouldn't get so worried' date=' read this:

Sir Alex Q&A

And as it says there, he wont leave the club until he is sure the club is in good hands.

When Sir Alex retires, I wouldn't mind Roy Keane as manager :D

Knows alot of the players, did wonders with Sunderland last season so I think he will do well at Man Utd iswell

I don't mind who the manager is. I would just like him not to change too much and still keep the attacking play going.

Man Utd 0 - 1 Pompey

What is with our scoring goals recently, we've been having lots of chances but not taking them :mad::mad:

Today the defenders were too attacking :mad:

That was not a red card :rolleyes:

Thats mostly the same thing I said in the other thread but oh well, I hope we can redeem ourselfs and win the Champions League

Man Utd 0 - 1 Pompey

What is with our scoring goals recently' date=' we've been having lots of chances but not taking them :mad::mad:

Today the defenders were too attacking :mad:

That was not a red card :rolleyes:

Thats mostly the same thing I said in the other thread but oh well, I hope we can redeem ourselfs and win the Champions League

[/left']

I'm gutted mate. Don't know how the **** we managed to loose the game. With the amount of chances we had we could have easily won 3-0 !!!!! :eek:

And i'm sorry to say but that was not a penalty. I was a blatenet dive. Thats what it was. Ferdy had to keep for the rest of the game !!!!! :mad:

And how the **** did Carrick miss that sitter !!!!! Bad, Bad really bad !!!!!

I'm really ****** out here. There goes our Treble !!!!! :mad:

Sorry for the e use of foul language but i can't control myself !!!! :mad:

We still beat them 4-0 if that's any consolation:p :mad:

Thats what it is,

4-0 we beat Arsenal with technically the same team, actually worse. And then we lose to Portsmouth 1-0

Oh and Rishabh, dont blame you for swearing. My dad, who is kind of a Tottenham supporter told me never to watch Man Utd :rolleyes:

Thats what he said when we lost to Milan, and he's been watching the matches. Dont know how my dad can say that as Tottenham lose at home alot :D

Oh well, now we can focus on Premiership and Champs League ;)