Official Manchester United Thread

Rishabh Desai

Re: Official Red Devils thread

Thats what it is' date='

4-0 we beat Arsenal with technically the same team, actually worse. And then we lose to Portsmouth 1-0

Oh and Rishabh, dont blame you for swearing. My dad, who is kind of a Tottenham supporter told me never to watch Man Utd :rolleyes:

Thats what he said when we lost to Milan, and he's been watching the matches. Dont know how my dad can say that as Tottenham lose at home alot :D

Oh well, now we can focus on Premiership and Champs League ;)[/quote']

tbh a good thing it wasn't a draw otherwise it would have been one more fixture:p

What a shocking result. I mean we completely batterred them. They hung on.

And that may have been a penalty but it wasn't a red. Anderson and Rooney were right behind Kuszcak

They werent right behind the GK they were on the sides ,cameras showed you it from behind the goal and the only time another red shirt came in focus was after Baros had been floored ,otherwise he would have been through and walked it into the net and the two players mentioned would have had no hope in **** of stopping it .

Saying that though Man utd had enough chances to bury the game ,thats the magic of F.A.CUP ,happened to us a few weeks back against a lowerside ,Andy Gray summed it up with a comment earlier in game when he said " it looks like the way the lucks going Pompeys name must be on the cup .":)

Huge result for us !!!!!

How arsenal drew 0-0 i really don't know(seems like the pitch was horrible) but i don't really care as long as arsenal dropped 2 points and now we have a great chance of going 1 point clear of arsenal. :D

We must capitilize on this opportunaty and not blow this great chance of goinig top !!!!! :eek:

United for the EPL !!!!! :P:D

Remaining fixtures:

Arsenal

Arsenal v Middlesbrough

Chelsea v Arsenal

Bolton v Arsenal

Arsenal v Liverpool

Man Utd v Arsenal

Arsenal v Reading

Derby v Arsenal

Arsenal v Everton

Sunderland v Arsenal

Manchester United

Derby v Man Utd

Man Utd v Bolton

Man Utd v Liverpool

Man Utd v Aston Villa

Middlesbrough v Man Utd

Man Utd v Arsenal

Blackburn v Man Utd

Chelsea v Man Utd

Man Utd v West Ham

Wigan v Man Utd

Chelsea

Chelsea v Derby

Sunderland v Chelsea

Tottenham v Chelsea

Chelsea v Arsenal

Chelsea v Middlesbrough

Man City v Chelsea

Chelsea v Wigan

Everton v Chelsea

Chelsea v Man Utd

Newcastle v Chelsea

Chelsea v Bolton

Looks like Man U has rather tough fixtures ahead >.< Go, Go Man U!!!!

Remaining fixtures:

Arsenal

Arsenal v Middlesbrough W

Chelsea v Arsenal D

Bolton v Arsenal D

Arsenal v Liverpool D

Man Utd v Arsenal L

Arsenal v Reading W

Derby v Arsenal W

Arsenal v Everton D

Sunderland v Arsenal W

Manchester United

Derby v Man Utd W

Man Utd v Bolton W

Man Utd v Liverpool D

Man Utd v Aston Villa D

Middlesbrough v Man Utd W

Man Utd v Arsenal W

Blackburn v Man Utd D

Chelsea v Man Utd L

Man Utd v West Ham W

Wigan v Man Utd W

Chelsea

Chelsea v DerbyW

Sunderland v Chelsea W

Tottenham v Chelsea D

Chelsea v Arsena D

Chelsea v Middlesbrough W

Man City v Chelsea W

Chelsea v Wigan W

Everton v Chelsea D

Chelsea v Man Utd W

Newcastle v Chelsea W

Chelsea v Bolton W

Looks like Man U has rather tough fixtures ahead >.< Go' date=' Go Man

U!!!![/quote']

Those are my predictuions

Those are my predictuions

According to ur predictions mate arsenal get 16 points ;)

United ge 21 points

And chelsea get 27

So therefore the way things stand ATM the table would look like this:

Arsenal: 16+66=82 points

Manutd: 21+64=85 points

Chelsea:27+58=85 points

And manu win on goal difference ;):D

But i my predictions would be a bit different ;)

Remaining fixtures:

Arsenal

Chelsea v Arsenal D

Bolton v Arsenal W

Arsenal v Liverpool D

Man Utd v Arsenal L

Arsenal v Reading W

Derby v Arsenal W

Arsenal v Everton D

Sunderland v Arsenal W

Arsenal= 18 points lol :P

Manchester United

Derby v Man Utd W

Man Utd v Bolton W (Sweet revenge :D)

Man Utd v Liverpool W (Just always happens :D)

Man Utd v Aston Villa W

Middlesbrough v Man Utd W(Close won but mu to sneak it ;))

Man Utd v Arsenal W

Blackburn v Man Utd W

Chelsea v Man Utd D

Man Utd v West Ham L (Just always happens :()

Wigan v Man Utd W

United= 25 points

Chelsea

Chelsea v Derby W

Sunderland v Chelsea W

Tottenham v Chelsea W(Revenge for the carling cup :P)

Chelsea v Arsenal D

Man City v Chelsea W

Chelsea v Wigan W

Everton v Chelsea D

Chelsea v Man Utd D

Newcastle v Chelsea WChelsea v Bolton W

Chelsea= 24 points

End os season:-

Manu 89 points

Arsenal 84 points

Chelsea 82 points

Remaining fixtures:

Arsenal

Chelsea v Arsenal D

Bolton v Arsenal W

Arsenal v Liverpool D

Man Utd v Arsenal L

Arsenal v Reading W

Derby v Arsenal W

Arsenal v Everton D

Sunderland v Arsenal W

Arsenal= 18 points lol :P

Manchester United

Derby v Man Utd W

Man Utd v Bolton W (Sweet revenge :D)

Man Utd v Liverpool W (Just always happens :D)

Man Utd v Aston Villa W

Middlesbrough v Man Utd W(Close won but mu to sneak it ;))

Man Utd v Arsenal W

Blackburn v Man Utd W

Chelsea v Man Utd D

Man Utd v West Ham L (Just always happens :()

Wigan v Man Utd W

United= 25 points

Chelsea

Chelsea v Derby W

Sunderland v Chelsea W

Tottenham v Chelsea W(Revenge for the carling cup :P)

Chelsea v Arsenal D

Man City v Chelsea W

Chelsea v Wigan W

Everton v Chelsea D

Chelsea v Man Utd D

Newcastle v Chelsea WChelsea v Bolton W

Chelsea= 24 points

End os season:-

Manu 89 points

Arsenal 84 points

Chelsea 82 points

I don't think United will win that many, and we can beat you at the Bridge :D

here's your chance :) Arsenal slipping up again. You need to win as Chelsea also have two games in hand and can catch you :)

I must say chelsea are far fro out of the EPL and they do have a good chance..........of coming second that is(behind united lol :P) :D

I am hoping we can get back to the top of the table after Arsenal slipped up yesterday.

Yup we must grap this opportunaty and go on top. Big chance forus. And this time we must not loose our lead fast like the other times this season(asuming we win the extra game, which i'm pretty sure we will ;))

I don't think United will win that many' date=' and we can beat you at the Bridge :D[/quote']

I must admit that i was been very bias when it came to manutd's predictions lol :P;)

And well yes u do have a great chance of beating us at the bridge.

All i can do is hope and pray that we don't lol :P:D

OK..........HERE WE GO ALL OVER AGAIN !!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

SirAlexbig.jpg

Sir Alex Ferguson is almost certain to face a disciplinary charge from the Football Association after his criticisms of the referee, Martin Atkinson, turned into a rant against Keith Hackett, the man in charge of the Professional Game Match Officials Board.

Carlos Queiroz, the No2, is also likely to be charged after describing Atkinson as a "robber" and insisting that a new rule should be introduced allowing referees to be replaced during games. "I feel sorry that the game has moved to the situation where referees deserve red cards," he said. "This referee deserves somebody to come to the side of the pitch after five minutes, give him a red card and pull him out of the game. That is my opinion of this robber."

The FA applies disciplinary charges if there is an allegation of impartiality and it is difficult to see how the United pair can expect to get away with their remarks. Ferguson claimed Portsmouth were encouraged because they knew the referee "was on their side" while Queiroz was equally forthright. "What we cannot accept are referees who watch only one side."

Their anger stemmed from Atkinson's decision not to award a penalty after Sylvain Distin barged Ronaldo. "I just cannot explain that decision," Ferguson said. "Managers get sacked because of things like that and he [Atkinson] is going to referee next week? It's ridiculous."

"The referee is a disgrace," Queiroz added. "We did our job, Portsmouth did their job but the referee didn't. Sadly, we still have referees who don't understand what is the right thing in the game and who they should be protecting."

That was a reference to Ronaldo, who claimed he was "scared sometimes to do skills" because of the treatment he receives. "I don't blame Portsmouth," said Ferguson. "If you're going to come here and you know you're going to get off with these things . . . I think Keith Hackett's got a lot to answer for in this country. I don't think he's doing his job properly. He's got his favourites, as everyone knows. You look at the refs we get away from home - Steve Bennett, Mark Clattenburg, Phil Dowd, all these people - we never get them at home, always away, and I think that tells you everything about him [Hackett]. Clattenburg - oh, Jesus, God."

Ferguson felt Lassana Diarra should have been sent off and, ignoring the fact that Wayne Rooney committed the most dangerous tackle in the game, Queiroz referred to Eduardo da Silva's recent injury for Arsenal and then questioned why Diarra had been allowed to "elbow" Ronaldo. "Then Diarra becomes a saint," he said of the man of the match. "This is why the [Martin] Taylors of this game can survive and some of the best players are out of the game."

"This is a matter for the Football Association," said a spokesman for the PGMO. "As a point of information, Keith Hackett has no responsibility for the selection of match officials for FA Cup games." Hackett was not available for comment.

I don't like this one bit :mad:

I don't like this one bit

Thought you fans would be used to it now ,no differnt than normal comments when his team loses,has the cheek to go on about protection for Ronaldo and his own player ( Rooney ) made the worst tackle in game ,if he had hit it would or should have been a Red.

What a remarkable change ,when Keano was his Skipper did he start spouting his mouth of about bad and harsh tackles then ,or stop him " NO" just the usual comments its part and parcel of the game its not for softies ,its a physical sport .

Well its about time he remembered his own words from the past instead of spouting abuse at others every time you lose .:)

Yeh I admit SAF was wrong sometimes but definitely the referee this time made a few mistakes. :(

At the end of the day they will ,but sometimes even though this one went against you and was proberly a penalty ,there must be games and cup matches you can remember with Utd because i can with LFC when you get the run of the green and win that match, because the ref made a wrong decision and it came down on your side than the other teams .

Happens all the time ,but usually what goes around comes around ,its part and parcel of the lucky element .:)

At the end of the day they will ' date='but sometimes even though this one went against you and was proberly a penalty ,there must be games and cup matches you can remember with Utd because i can with LFC when you get the run of the green and win that match, because the ref made a wrong decision and it came down on your side than the other teams .

Happens all the time ,but usually what goes around comes around ,its part and parcel of the lucky element .:)[/quote']

One thing i really do like in footy is the element of controversy (even if it does cause my tean to loose the match ;):P). do geworked up at first but soon i calm down and just sit back and enjoy. It does happen to all teams after all ;)

Controversy is one of the elements that make this game beautiful :P:D