• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IanMcCo

• Frozy

• Hercule Poirot

• Stuart H

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Manchester United Thread Just tried changing the password on my laptop to Man Utd defence but it said it was too weak

Re: Official Red Devils thread Apparently, it's been caused by City opening their trophy cabinet LOL

Re: Official Red Devils Thread Right I'd thought I'd air some opinions on recent activity. How Do You Solve a Problem Like Di Maria The recent acquisition of Di Maria appears to have split bo

Posted Images

Re: Official Red Devils thread

Unbeaten after 6 and moaning? Must all be doom and gloom I guess

On another note - for any of you guys who have struggled to get to OT in the past because "it's too hard to get a ticket" - tickets are on general sale for the WBA and Bursaspor matches - now's your chance

Only reason I am moaning mate is because of Chelsea and Arsenal losing meaning three points is vital.

And tickets are the easy part, its the travel costs that are the problem, for me anyway.

Unbeaten after 6 and moaning? Must all be doom and gloom I guess

On another note - for any of you guys who have struggled to get to OT in the past because "it's too hard to get a ticket" - tickets are on general sale for the WBA and Bursaspor matches - now's your chance

Well, for City fans 6 games unbeaten must be a cause for celebration. But, for United it means nothing when we're still three points adrift from the top.

Rooney will not be travelling to Spain for the Valencia game' date=' the ankle injury he picked up at the weekend hasnt shifted yet.

On the plus side he's not been great so far so Owen might get a game....[/quote']

110% Agree with what your saying and if Owen can get another goal tommorow he will start looking like the Owen of old. Probably pick up an injury then :rolleyes::P

Van der Sar, Rafael Da Silva, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Carrick, Fletcher, Anderson, Nani, Berbatov, Park. Subs: Kuszczak, Owen, Smalling, Hernandez, O'Shea, Macheda, Gibson.

Liking the team!! Only concern is we got 3 players who probably aren't fully fit yet in Ando, Carrick and Rio. Will happily take a point though

Van der Sar' date=' Rafael Da Silva, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Carrick, Fletcher, Anderson, Nani, Berbatov, Park. Subs: Kuszczak, Owen, Smalling, Hernandez, O'Shea, Macheda, Gibson.

Liking the team!! Only concern is we got 3 players who probably aren't fully fit yet in Ando, Carrick and Rio. Will happily take a point though[/quote']

Happy to see Anderson and Rio back, Evans just hasnt been up to scratch this season. But with 3 players just coming back from layoffs it could hurt us.

Half time. Valencia have played well and are on top, but United are doing well when they have the ball. Solid at the back and it's anyone's game from here.

My prediction: Valencia 0 - 1 United, just see more of a goal threat in United's favour to be clinical enough to take all three points.

Arrived in at the 35th minute mark and from what I've seen we are playing a good line up but a line up that doesn't look too goal threatening. How has the game been overall' date=' do we look like scoring?[/quote']

Not a noted chance. Southgate giving Anderson a bit of stick, completely out of line - he's had a decent enough game.

Not a noted chance. Southgate giving Anderson a bit of stick' date=' completely out of line - he's had a decent enough game.[/quote']

Yeah what I thought and good to hear. Ando is class when he is on form.

Also regarding other results so far, VDV missed a peno for Spurs and Inter are winning 3-0. Eto'o got two of them and is it just me or is he and Ibra back to their best this season ?