Official Manchester United Thread

Rishabh Desai

Re: Official Red Devils thread

IF' date=' Rafa is still there. and with Drogs set to leave and Andriy Terriblyschenko leaving we need a new striker :D[/quote']

Yep well i think the lads on this thread will agree with me :D that as 6 times winners of the European Cup ,a Spanish manager and half the team Spanish speaking we will have a big pull .;):)

Don't think we need villa! Need a CF

Mate i would personally love Villa to come. He is my fav striker after all. He'll be really good espically in times when we are loosing. His finishing is superb. Better then Tevez or Rooney imo. Better in the sense that Rooney and Tevez both tean to screw up often. Like for eg. against Derby, Pompey, Mancity, Bolton etc. etc. etc.

I'm sure had Villa been there he would have scored. ;)

Mate i would personally love Villa to come. He is my fav striker after all. He'll be really good espically in times when we are loosing. His finishing is superb. Better then Tevez or Rooney imo. Better in the sense that Rooney and Tevez both tean to screw up often. Like for eg. against Derby' date=' Pompey, Mancity, Bolton etc. etc. etc.

I'm sure had Villa been there he would have scored. ;)[/quote']

Might be ur fav players but not the one manu want imo

Lol...villa better than rooney? Rishabh mate' date=' were u havin a laugh?:P we dont need villa!!! we've got tevez and rooney:D[/quote']

Mate i said his finishing was better. Rooney often tento do everything right. Sets the shot up beautifully and then hits it into orbit. lol :P

Tevez also tends to make a hash of chances (he has saved our ***** quite a few times though).

What i think is that if Rooney and Villa could pair up they would be unstopable. ;)

Not that i don't like Tevez. He is a brilliant player but i think Villa is better. :D

Would be really foolish to bring Villa. He is too similar to Rooney and Tevez. He might be good but I would prefer a CF like Huntelaar. Could come on as a sub and provide a different option.

Would love Huntelaar to come to OT. He's a class player. The next RV?N and there is no doubt about it !!!! :D

Personally i feel this Villa thing is al just a useless ruomor and he won't come to united (i really want himt ot come but still.....). In that case we could really do with a striker likr Huntelaar.

If he does come he will surely prove to be very handy. :D

I dont think so' date=' Rishabh is a big fan of Villa.

Like Im a big fan of Anderson and Cana :)[/quote']

You just hit the nail on the heada mate. Big Villa fan. Worship the guy lol :P

Coming to the Manu Bolton match now.

It was a great game for us. Ronny brace(anything new??? :P). His first goal was realy neat and his second was a cracker. Can watch that goal a million times over and still won't get tired of it !!! :D

After we scored the two early goals we sort of began to relax and pretty much sat back and played counter attacking football. We had a few chances here and there but we did not really look dangerous.

Nani took a good freekick imo annd Thomaz (can't spell his second name :P) had quite a good game as well. :D

Overall it was a good win for us and hopefully we will beat Liverpool on Sunday. ;)

You just hit the nail on the heada mate. Big Villa fan. Worship the guy lol :P

Coming to the Manu Bolton match now.

It was a great game for us. Ronny brace(anything new??? :P). His first goal was realy neat and his second was a cracker. Can watch that goal a million times over and still won't get tired of it !!! :D

After we scored the two early goals we sort of began to relax and pretty much sta back and played counter attacking football. We had a few chances here and there but we did not really look all hat dangerous.

Nani took a good freekick imo annd Thomaz can't spell his second name :P) had quite a good game as well. :D

Overall it was a good win for us and hopefully we will beat Liverpool on Sunday. ;)

gr8 win 4 us. % ahead of Chelsea and 3 ahead of Arsenal

Any idea on where Sergio Aguero might end up next season.

He is an amazing player and i would love to see him at Old trafford.

I doubt he will stay at Atleti for too long.

I have heard some rumours about Aguero moving to Inter and also dan payne said that too but im not too sure. I think he might stay for one more season.

But hes a superb player.

Hmmmm, it's true that United could do with another striker but i feel that Aguero isn't the type of player would be be contented to just sit on the bench.

I think what United needs now is a striker who is contented with sitting on the bench and perhaps another variation to the Tevez-Rooney pairing. A centre forward would be pretty useful as he could be thrown into the fray to change a few things when the need arises especially against teams who defend deep because Saha isn't really that great this season :P

But for the moment, I can't see the pair being broken up anytime soon as they have great chemistry between them. And even though they are not contributing as much goals as we could wish for but their overall contribution is great. And to add on to that, they are still kids in footballing terms and could most probably grow to become even better :)

Hmmmm' date=' it's true that United could do with another striker but i feel that Aguero isn't the type of player would be be contented to just sit on the bench.

I think what United needs now is a striker who is contented with sitting on the bench and perhaps another variation to the Tevez-Rooney pairing. A centre forward would be pretty useful as he could be thrown into the fray to change a few things when the need arises especially against teams who defend deep because Saha isn't really that great this season :P

But for the moment, I can't see the pair being broken up anytime soon as they have great chemistry between them. And even though they are not contributing as much goals as we could wish for but their overall contribution is great. And to add on to that, they are still kids in footballing terms and could most probably grow to become even better :)[/quote']

Thats a good post, I repped you :D

I agree with that and I think that a player like Doyle/Huntelaar would be good. Would work well with Rooney and Tevez. If we could sign one of them this summer that would be great. I don't think Berbatov would because he wouldn't want to stay on the bench, he gets angry when he gets subbed off let alone dropped onto the bench :rolleyes:

Doyle is a United fan and he wouldn't mind coming to Old Trafford. But I think Steve Coppel will have something to say about that, and it would have to be quite a good fee.

Whereas Huntelaar, a very good CF, would be more expensive. There are lots of clubs interested in Huntelaar but if we could out bid the others this would be a great signing. He would be a great sub, and if either Tevez/Rooney get injured we wouldn't worry that much as we have Huntelaar.

I hope Sir Alex reads this thread, off to send him a email with a link now :P

Thats a good post' date=' I repped you :D

I agree with that and I think that a player like Doyle/Huntelaar would be good. Would work well with Rooney and Tevez. If we could sign one of them this summer that would be great. I don't think Berbatov would because he wouldn't want to stay on the bench, he gets angry when he gets subbed off let alone dropped onto the bench :rolleyes:

Doyle is a United fan and he wouldn't mind coming to Old Trafford. But I think Steve Coppel will have something to say about that, and it would have to be quite a good fee.

Whereas Huntelaar, a very good CF, would be more expensive. There are lots of clubs interested in Huntelaar but if we could out bid the others this would be a great signing. He would be a great sub, and if either Tevez/Rooney get injured we wouldn't worry that much as we have Huntelaar.

I hope Sir Alex reads this thread, off to send him a email with a link now :P[/quote']

Don't lets forget now that we also have signed Manucho. He looks a great player and would certainly be ready to bide his time.

5 points ahead of Chelsea now!:D :D We played really well though the red card helped a lot and deservd to win.

You guys might have already heard this but just for those who have not yet.

Totti is most likely to miss the first leg against us in the CL nad De Rossi is most likely to captain the side. Here are the links:-

Totti to miss manu game: Totti to miss red devils chash

De Rossi to captain Roma: De Rossi to captain Roma

This is good news for us but we will still haveto be very careful against Roma as they are a good quatily side ;):D

You guys might have already heard this but just for those who have not yet.

Totti is most likely to miss the first leg against us in the CL nad De Rossi is most likely to captain the side. Here are the links:-

Totti to miss manu game: Totti to miss red devils chash

De Rossi to captain Roma: De Rossi to captain Roma

This is good news for us but we will still haveto be very careful against Roma as they are a good quatily side ;):D

Yepp they are second in Serie A and are a very good side. I heard about Totti being doubtful but they still are a great team. We have to watch out for De Rossi, he can be very dirty at times:p .lol. He can Ronaldo out:p :o:P