• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IanMcCo

• Frozy

• Hercule Poirot

• Stuart H

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Manchester United Thread Just tried changing the password on my laptop to Man Utd defence but it said it was too weak

Re: Official Red Devils thread Apparently, it's been caused by City opening their trophy cabinet LOL

Re: Official Red Devils Thread Right I'd thought I'd air some opinions on recent activity. How Do You Solve a Problem Like Di Maria The recent acquisition of Di Maria appears to have split bo

Posted Images

Re: Official Red Devils thread

Pique is a really good defender. He was brilliant against Arsenal.

I don't understand why Wenger played Song. He should have put Eboue at RB Toure at CB and played Walcott. Song was terrible.

Great win for us. We need to win at Blackburn now. Usually a tough game.

Ronaldo showboat at the end was amazing what a quick feet lol.

Yeah mate i must agree. Brilliant stuff. Thats why he's the best lol :P.

Great win for us in the end. Arsenal scoring first through Adebayor and then then Ronaldo scoring twice from the spot and then Hargreaves with a brilliant freekick right at the death.

Personally i could not have asked for more. Lets hope that we can do the same against Chelsea. ;):P:D

Brown has finally signed a new contract with the club(phew....:P). I am really happy he has signed this new 4 year contract. The only thing is that he has got quite a big pay rise. His salary ATM is £31,000 a week but with his new contract it will rise to around £50,000 a week. Quite a good rise imo. :P:D

Only sad news is that Pique has hinted he wants to go back to spain :(

Gerard Piqué is giving strong consideration to returning to the Primera División. The 21-year-old Spaniard has started the past two games in the centre of United's defence because of Nemanja Vidic's knee injury but will step down if the Serb is fit for tomorrow's trip to Blackburn and has described himself as "disappointed" at his inability to cement his place in the team.

Brown has finally signed a new contract with the club(phew....:P). I am really happy he has signed this new 4 year contract. The only thing is that he has got quite a big pay rise. His salary ATM is £31' date='000 a week but with his new contract it will rise to around £50,000 a week. Quite a good rise imo. :P:D

Only sad news is that Pique has hinted he wants to go back to spain :([/quote']

It would be a better move for him imo,

he is young and needs first team football, he is currently a reserve for United atm.

Still, we have Silvestre and Oshea':rolleyes:

What do people think of United's potential transfer targets?

Miguel Veloso

Joaoa Mouitnho

Bosingwa

Those three I am mainly keen on ;)

It would be a better move for him imo' date='

he is young and needs first team football, he is currently a reserve for United atm.

Miguel Veloso

Joaoa Mouitnho

Bosingwa

Those three I am mainly keen on ;)[/quote']

Now that Brown has signed the new contract, i dont think Bosingwa will be making his way to England. Miguel Veloso i thought would come for sure, but it doesnt look like it anymore and if he does, he will have little chances to play. The midfield is packed ATM and if we get Moutinho and Miguel Veloso, i doubt they will get much playing time. Either Hargreaves or Carrick will have to leave:( . Both have played really well this season.

I wonder if Renato Augusto will end up coming. Great player! I hope he doesn come:D

It would be a better move for him imo' date='

Miguel Veloso

Joaoa Mouitnho

Bosingwa

Those three I am mainly keen on ;)[/quote']

Can't see Moutinho or Veloso coming but would love Bosingva to come

Now that Brown has signed the new contract' date=' i dont think Bosingwa will be making his way to England. Miguel Veloso i thought would come for sure, but it doesnt look like it anymore and if he does, he will have little chances to play. The midfield is packed ATM and if we get Moutinho and Miguel Veloso, i doubt they will get much playing time. Either Hargreaves or Carrick will have to leave:( . Both have played really well this season.

I wonder if Renato Augusto will end up coming. Great player! I hope he doesn come:D[/quote']

I would still prefer Bosingwa over Brown...and i reckon Mountinho could be better for United.

I would still prefer Bosingwa over Brown...and i reckon Mountinho could be better for United.

So would I!!! lol. But the fact that his wages have been increased and offered a new contract means that Ferguson has plans to play him at RB....therefore...no need for Bosingwa. If he wanted to sign Bosingwa, he would have let Brown run off to some other club like Villa:p .lol.

So would I!!! lol. But the fact that his wages have been increased and offered a new contract means that Ferguson has plans to play him at RB....therefore...no need for Bosingwa. If he wanted to sign Bosingwa' date=' he would have let Brown run off to some other club like Villa:p .lol.[/quote']

True but.... imagine we sold Brown...signed Bosingwa then he got injured or didnt fit into the english game... that could be a reason hes holding onto brown IMO.

True but.... imagine we sold Brown...signed Bosingwa then he got injured or didnt fit into the english game... that could be a reason hes holding onto brown IMO.

True, like they did with Silvestre when they signed Evra. Evra looked real shaky and i never thought that he would succeed, but he did. As for Silvestre...poor bloke. Will Brown suffer the same fate if Bosingwa comes to Old Trafford? And to think tht SAF has done all that to keep hold of a player that could just end up rotting in the reserves like Silvestre.lol. Well true that Silvestre was actually injured for some time but he back now and everyone would prefer Evra over Silvestre:o :P

Veloso would be a good signing but I dont think we need many more DM. I think he would work well with Anderson but I still don't think we need more DM.

Moutinho would be very good also, but once again, I dont think we need anymore CM/DM because we have enough.

I would love to see a decent CF come in for cover, but nothing being speculated so far

Actually, Hargreaves is injured right now. Hes been injured 4-5 time this season already. With Scholes beginning to show his age, that leaves only Fletcher, Anderson and Carrick. So Veloso would be a FANATSTIC buy. Hes a defensive midfielder and can play anywhere along the back. He would be an asset to the team IMO. Moutinho's style really fits into United's style. He can play anywhere in midfielder and could even cover Ronaldo's RWM position.

I think Hargreaves is a good professional but we spent TOO much on him and he is injury prone and i think united should go for young players now so veloso and mountinho would be a greeeeat buy. i can picture it now...

................Tevez..............................

..........................Rooney..................

....Nani...Mountinho...Veloso...Ronaldo....(All Portugese midfield)

...Evra......Ferdinand...Vidic...Bosingwa...

This would be a great young title winning side in the future.

Last nights game ended in a 1-1 draw. A good result for us but i still can't believe C.R. missed the penalty in the 2nd minute of the game. :eek::(

We defended well. Had a couple of scary moments like the Rio tackle on Eto'o in the second half. Thank God Eto'o did not dive :P.

IMO we should have got te penalty in the first half as well when Marquez slamed into C.R. in the penalty box and maybe the Abidal tackle on C.R. as well. Barca dominated the game and we kept giving the ball away stupidly. Tbh it was one of the most boring games i've seen in a long time. Can't believe i stayed up till 2:30 watching it. :o:mad:

End of the day it was a descent result but if the big question is wether we will be able to attack and defend at the same time at OT. If we concede a goal we are in a bit of trouble. :P:D

Last nights game ended in a 1-1 draw. A good result for us but i still can't believe C.R. missed the penalty in the 2nd minute of the game. :eek::(

We defended well. Had a couple of scary moments like the Rio tackle on Eto'o in the second half. Thank God Eto'o did not dive :P.

IMO we should have got te penalty in the first half as well when Marquez slamed into C.R. in the penalty box and maybe the Abidal tackle on C.R. as well. Barca dominated the game and we kept giving the ball away stupidly. Tbh it was one of the most boring games i've seen in a long time. Can't believe i stayed up till 2:30 watching it. :o:mad:

End of the day it was a descent result but if the big question is wether we will be able to attack and defend at the same time at OT. If we concede a goal we are in a bit of trouble. :P:D

Mate it ended 0-0 :rolleyes:

It was quite boring, but we defended very well. I think we should have got a few decisions coming our way but, thats football.

I was hoping Anderson was subbed in, but he didn't :(

We could have maybe got a last gasp winner, or a Riise style goal if we attacked at the end :P

Last nights game ended in a 1-1 draw. A good result for us

Wouldnt listen to me would you ,:P

Told you it will be harder to keep pretending to follow United and you would make a mistake in a post and give the game away .

Now they all know your really a Chelsea fan and where your loyalties are ,so we now know who you really want to win this week at the Bridge :D;):)

Wouldnt listen to me would you ' date=':P

Told you it will be harder to keep pretending to follow United and you would make a mistake in a post and give the game away .

Now they all know your really a Chelsea fan and where your loyalties are ,so we now know who you really want to win this week at the Bridge :D;):)[/quote']

:D :D :D

Some serious accusations going your way Rehab mate. Do you have right words to justify yourself there??!!:)

The game wasn't what I expected it would be. To much defending on ManU side. But at least they were successful at it. C. Ronaldo should have scored - that would make the game more interesting and give ManU an away goal which is very important. Now we have to win at OT and it is not going to be easy - no way.

If we pass Barcelona then I'm confident we can win CL.

Now they all know your really a Chelsea fan and where your loyalties are ,so we now know who you really want to win this week at the Bridge :D;):)[/quote']

Lol :P

And why would you tell Neller Sr, you know he can't keep a secret. :rolleyes:;)

Ops i made a stupid mistake :P. I meant 0-0. ;)

BUT we did in last nights game and i am really happy about that. We beat the mighty barcelona, now lets see what the brca fans have to say :P.

Great result for us. Scholes goal was great. We shoul have scored atleast one more goal but the important thing is that we one the game and are now in the finals of the CL

Evra had a great game imo and Tevez also played well. Ronaldo had a descent game. Atleast he did not dive i this one (maybe only once ;)). :D

Now we must win the next two games in the EPL and go into the finals of he CL as english champs !!! :D

Go UNITED !!! :

• 2 weeks later...

Haven been back here in quite a while...and the first thing im doing now as i get back is to give a big shout...for...

We are the champions once again!!!! The King of English football !!! YAY!!!

Final score

Wigan 0 Manchester United 2

Chelsea 1 Bolton 1

:):D:):D

Credit to Chelsea though as they made it go straight down to the wire:)