Rishabh Desai

Official Manchester United Thread

Re: Official Red Devils thread

Great to see Manchester winning the games again. Rishabh I told you it is going to be close. It is away game against solid Everton. Handicap wasn't the most probable option.

I didn't have the opportunity to watch the game because I was away the whole day.

Did we (I will treat ManU with WE from now on - it sounds a little weird because I'm not in England but I will get used to this:D ) play good? First 11?? Who played good who played not so good??

It is good to see that we aren't conceiving goals so easily.

Well' date=' I have to say it wasnt the best performance but getting a winner in the last minutes made it great.

Has any one heard of what happened to SAF at a train station. He got hit by a drunk and I think the drunk is in prison.[/quote']

Yeah, read it on BBC, the drunk is now in prison thank god:)

United however, need to get their act together, winning by the odd goal isn't good enough. They need to play like champions, and the only team doing that now is Arsenal.

Yeah' date=' read it on BBC, the drunk is now in prison thank god:)

United however, need to get their act together, winning by the odd goal isn't good enough. They need to play like champions, and the only team doing that now is Arsenal.[/quote']

You said, Im not going to lie and say man utd are playing the best football ever.

I watched the Tottenham Vs Arsenal match live and Arsenal were great, we should play like them a bit more, except score a bit more goals :P And get liked more then Arsenal

You said' date=' Im not going to lie and say man utd are playing the best football ever.

I watched the Tottenham Vs Arsenal match live and Arsenal were great, we should play like them a bit more, except score a bit more goals :P And get liked more then Arsenal[/quote']

United are not playing the best football... the three main contenders, chelsea, liverpool and arsenal are playing better than them, no questions about that.

Great to see Manchester winning the games again. Rishabh I told you it is going to be close. It is away game against solid Everton. Handicap wasn't the most probable option.

I didn't have the opportunity to watch the game because I was away the whole day.

Did we (I will treat ManU with WE from now on - it sounds a little weird because I'm not in England but I will get used to this:D ) play good? First 11?? Who played good who played not so good??

It is good to see that we aren't conceiving goals so easily.

U were spot on mate.

Well about the game.........it wasn't the greatest game i've evr watched.Well actually it was pretty boaring the ball was generally in the center of the field and it was more of a midfield battle.It was only in the last 15 odd min that manu began to really push the everton and then vidic scored form nani's corner.After the goal it was all everton but manu somehow contained them.We almost conceded on the rebound from a Mcfadden shot but rio came to the rescue with a great tackle.

Well the result was good but we really have to get our act together if we want to retain our title. :D:):D:):D

U were spot on mate.

Well about the game.........it wasn't the greatest game i've evr watched.Well actually it was pretty boaring the ball was generally in the center of the field and it was more of a midfield battle.It was only in the last 15 odd min that manu began to really push the everton and then vidic scored form nani's corner.After the goal it was all everton but manu somehow contained them.We almost conceded on the rebound from a Mcfadden shot but rio came to the rescue with a great tackle.

Well the result was good but we really have to get our act together if we want to retain our title. :D:):D:):D

Thank you for informing me!:) Glad to see Ferdinand performing well because he was one of the players constantly accused to be overrated by many forumers. I don't know if it is a ManU style of play or what but it seems to me that they are playing slowly and completely harmless for opponents 60-70 mins and then start making pressure on the opponent. I would like to see them scoring in the first half and making bigger difference in the second.

th_Devil4.gif K guys prediction time

Who do u think will will ManU vs Sporting on thursday night.

Its gonna be a really tough match 4 manu coz they r not playing very well at the moment and they are playing at Jose Alvalade (lisbon ground)

Its gonna be very close but i think manu will be able to pull it off.I think the score wil be:

Sporting 0 1 ManU

We'll just have to wait and watch.(hope its not a boring game :D )

th_18.gifGO UNITEDth_18.gif

Great news guys Rooney and owen hargreaves will be able to play the CL match against sporting.

Now i think we really have a good chance to win the game.I have a feeling Rooney will score and Owen will play a big role in the game.

th_23.gifth_4c1f2f6d.gif

MANU SPORTING

Its going to be a battle

but it think manu will win it.th_motocanaglia_diavolo.gif

Sporting will score one goal for sure, imo. Manchester will have score at least 2 to win this. Hope they find their goalscoring form at last. Saha, Rooney and Ronaldo have to be on form. Enough of 1-goal matches!!

They were winning some games lately but when you can't score more than one goal you are too vulnerable and your victory is very fragile.

I expect Sporting to play bravely on their ground and my prediction is 1-2.

Spot on guys spot on we beat sporting 1 o.I think its a great result 4 us now we have 4 win in a row.hopefully we can build on this and beat chelsea 1 0.

You were right this time! You used simple logic - last few games we won 1-0 why not one more. And I thought Sporting will score but Van Der Saar was amazing! I also thought we will score more than one but Tevez didn't play and Rooney is back from injury so we'll probably have to wait one or two matches for him to get back to his full fitness and form.

Chelsea has problems atm so I think it is our opportunity to win this game and continue a very good run.

I also think that we need to start scoring more than one soon because VdS won't do his miracles on goal forever and we will conceive one sooner or later - better to be prepared! :)

Great win for the Devils.

I still feel we need to score more.

What about Tevez' date=' does anyone think he was actually a good singing. I'm in between at the moment.[/quote']

He is a good player. You are between because you probably saw him for Man when he was the only one in attack and that isn't what he should be playing. Saha and Rooney were injured so he was the only one for the job. But now they are back and when he plays he will be more of a supporting attacker.

Great win for the Devils.

I still feel we need to score more.

What about Tevez' date=' does anyone think he was actually a good singing. I'm in between at the moment.[/quote']

I think Tevez just needs some time to adjust to Manutd's style of playing.It took him 15 odd games to adjust to wsethams but after that he single handedly saved wastham from relegation.

Lets hope he adjusts at manu and begins to play as soon as possible. :D

Hey fellow United fans,

Only just found this thread, it's nice to be amongst my own!!! :D

Will be contributing lots for you hopefully.

1st thing, don't know if it's been posted already:-

www.10thhussar.co.uk

No man utd fan should be without it!!!!

:D :D :D