Official Manchester United Thread

Re: Official Red Devils thread

Taken from another thread....

I am extremely impressed by Hull City. To beat Arsenal and bring home continuous great results...

I honestly thought it was fluke at first... But obviously it's the talent and also with a brilliant manager.

Hardly done by due to the fixtures against Chelsea and United in three days. But all in all a great team and I think they can be like Reading in their first season in the EPL

Still stand by it despite posting it just a few minutes ago:o I know this isn't the Hull City thread or whatever but they have really impressed me this season.

I guess Ronaldo is finding his form again. Slowly picking himself up and now finally starting to like the Ronaldo that we've all missed.

Anybody still believe that he will exceed his 42 goals tally? Or anybody actually believe that manchester United can retain the EPL title and the CL title?

Very good match and I guess this will be the match of the night on MOTD on BBC1 huh? :o

Edit: Also pleased that Ronaldo may finally stay after Madrid dropped interest in him... Unless he voices his concerns once more:mad:

And in other news, United have been chasing Gremio's young Brazilian young star Douglas Costa... it seems SAF Loves Brazilians:rolleyes: :P

• Replies 43.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IanMcCo

• Frozy

• Hercule Poirot

• Stuart H

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Manchester United Thread Just tried changing the password on my laptop to Man Utd defence but it said it was too weak

Re: Official Red Devils thread Apparently, it's been caused by City opening their trophy cabinet LOL

Re: Official Red Devils Thread Right I'd thought I'd air some opinions on recent activity. How Do You Solve a Problem Like Di Maria The recent acquisition of Di Maria appears to have split bo

Posted Images

Taken from another thread....

I am extremely impressed by Hull City. To beat Arsenal and bring home continuous great results...

I honestly thought it was fluke at first... But obviously it's the talent and also with a brilliant manager.

Hardly done by due to the fixtures against Chelsea and United in three days. But all in all a great team and I think they can be like Reading in their first season in the EPL

Still stand by it despite posting it just a few minutes ago:o I know this isn't the Hull City thread or whatever but they have really impressed me this season.

I guess Ronaldo is finding his form again. Slowly picking himself up and now finally starting to like the Ronaldo that we've all missed.

Anybody still believe that he will exceed his 42 goals tally? Or anybody actually believe that manchester United can retain the EPL title and the CL title?

Very good match and I guess this will be the match of the night on MOTD on BBC1 huh? :o

Edit: Also pleased that Ronaldo may finally stay after Madrid dropped interest in him... Unless he voices his concerns once more:mad:

And in other news' date=' United have been chasing Gremio's young Brazilian young star Douglas Costa... it seems SAF Loves Brazilians:rolleyes: :P[/quote']

agreed even I thought it was all a fluke but obviously not. many teams in todays case would have conceded 5 or 6 but hull scored 2.

To early to predict anything but we are in it atm but we can't rely on our GD this year:p :o No problems with costa if he is as good as Anderson and rafael.

I think Manchester United do have the capability of defending both their double title. (Treble if you include the Charity shield which is already in the bag! :D)

Last year it was Ronaldo, a constant threat with his 42 goals and brilliant individuality. But many would argue that this season it may be the Rooney show. The young English star has been on for Manchester United and England and I think he will have a MASSIVE part to play in the season...More than Ronaldo? Many would argue that Manchester United are a one man team with Cristiano Ronaldo but still with his 'quietness' in the early stages of the season, United have still managed to bring the results which matter.

I just think that Rooney would be a more valuable and important asset to the club than Ronaldo this season. I may be wrong but I cannot see Ronaldo reproducing last seasons form despite his past 2-3 performances.

Will Manchester United retain the title? - Extremely hard to say at the moment, Liverpool look brilliant this season and have proved that they can perform without Gerrard and Torres. But nothing can be said as all Liverpool must do is perform constantly...One tiny slip and Chelsea and United will be there to capitalize. I think's it's all down to the Christmas period where schedules can get busy and that's where mistakes can be extremely costly.

All in all, I feel Manchester United WILL retain the title IF they can capitalize on other's mistakes and slip ups...But more importantly for them to keep performing like they have done in the past three games or so. This squad is supposedly Alex Ferguson's best team he's ever had and they are starting to show that despite the early slip ups.

Anybody think Manchester United need to bring in reinforcements in January to bolster his squad? I feel that, judging by SM, they are weak in the right back slot and in the middle of the park. Brown is an England international and with Nevilla ageing away, some say that Rafael Da Silva will be the next big thing. But it all depends on the player's development at the club and maybe they could bring someone in for now? I think it was a pity that United lost out to Chelsea for Bosingwa who has proved to be a big hit in the Premier Legue and at Chelsea.

Center Mid? - Scholes is a fantastic player as it is. Carrick is a brilliant cool passer along with Anderson. But I feel the center midfield of manchester United isn't as strong as their wings or attack. Hargeaves has been plagues with injuries ever since he came to United...Scholes is a temperamental flamboyant center midfield and Anderson is the only midfielder with brilliant creative ability. All in all, when January comes... I think United should improve on the RB slot and CM. But at the moment, I can't see why they cannot defend both titles.

Great squad, but need to peform constantly in order to capitalize on other's slip ups.

Sorry for the long essay but that's Manchester United and their squad wrapped up all in one! :D

I don't see why United can't retain the title. Ronaldo is getting back on form, Berbatov is pure class (his ball control is incredible), Rooney and Tevez working hard and battling for a starting place, Nani and Anderson slowing maturing into world class players, etc etc.

Chelsea might have a stronger squad now, but they have been proven to be not unbeatable, same goes for liverpool. Arsenal is continuing to perform inconsistently, and all this leaves United in a very good position to retain the title again.

• 2 weeks later...

Manchester United turned in an impressive performance to defeat Stoke 5-0 at Old Trafford.

Cristiano Ronaldo opened the scoring with a swerving free-kick after just three minutes and United continued to dominate for the remainder of the first half, without creating too many clear opportunities.

They made it 2-0 just before the interval as Michael Carrick swept a fine finish past Thomas Sorensen from the edge of the area.

Dimitar Berbatov, in sparkling form throughout, added a third in the 49th minute with a volley from close range and substitute Danny Welbeck then scored a spectacular fourth late on.

Ronaldo netted with another free-kick in stoppage time to complete an emphatic victory. - SkySports

Wow, didn't expect a thumping :D

Brilliant win for Manchester United

Anybody think Manchester United need to bring in reinforcements in January to bolster his squad? I feel that' date=' judging by SM, they are weak in the right back slot and in the middle of the park. Brown is an England international and with Nevilla ageing away, some say that Rafael Da Silva will be the next big thing. But it all depends on the player's development at the club and maybe they could bring someone in for now? I think it was a pity that United lost out to Chelsea for Bosingwa who has proved to be a big hit in the Premier Legue and at Chelsea. [/quote']

I have to disagree, although Neville is aging, with Da Silva being young and full of energy, United don't have to rely on Neville's experience like they have done in previous seasons, he doesn't have to play every game. Brown has been out of favor with Ferguson recently and although he would prefer to play in the center of defense, he is still a quality RB and could play in the position with ease. Many people automatically think that these are the only players that we have to play in that position, everyone seems to forget about John O'Shea, he has proven that he can play almost anywhere on the pitch. Off the top of my head, I think that 4 players, of their quality that can play RB, is probably one of the best in terms of quality and depth in the league.

Center Mid? - Scholes is a fantastic player as it is. Carrick is a brilliant cool passer along with Anderson. But I feel the center midfield of manchester United isn't as strong as their wings or attack. Hargeaves has been plagues with injuries ever since he came to United...Scholes is a temperamental flamboyant center midfield and Anderson is the only midfielder with brilliant creative ability. All in all' date=' when January comes... I think United should improve on the RB slot and CM. But at the moment, I can't see why they cannot defend both titles. [/quote']

Again, I have to disagree. When it comes to the center of midfield, people have a tendency to say that the Hargreaves injury is going to really affect our title hopes, I don't think so. Hargreaves has been plagued with injuries since he signed for us, and has never really had a long enough run in the team injury free to show that he is indispensable. Although it is a blow for any team to have a quality player ruled out for the season, I don't think it will affect us as much as people think, I personally don't think we will miss him much, unless we loose a number of players through injury that is.

Players that can play in the center of midfield include: Carrick, Anderson, Fletcher, Scholes, O'Shea and Giggs easily has the quality to play in the center of midfield. That is 6 players, not including youngsters and Hargreaves when he comes back next season.

Since the Hargreaves injury we have been linked with a number of players, most notably Xavi, who is yet to sign a new contract with Barcelona as he wants to be payed a similar amount to the likes of Messi, Puyol and Eto'o, and rightly so in my opinion, I regard him as one of the best, if not the best midfielder in the world at the moment, I think he is slightly underrated for what he does for Barcelona, but I think it is more the fact that he is overshadowed by the like of Messi.

Another player that we have been linked with is Lassana Diarra, Ferguson who registered his interest in the midfielder in the summer, is rumored to be going to challenge Spurs and Man City for his signature over the New year period. We would have to pay something in the region of £12 million for him, but I think it would be money well spent as he is young, has experience of the English game and has played at the highest level. If Ferguson feels that we need to strengthen the center of midfield then he would be my personal choice.

Also, the part of your statement in bold....you think that Anderson is the only midfielder with brilliant creative ability......the only question that I would have to ask is, have you ever seen Paul Scholes play? Because for me he is probably one of the most creative players to play the game. Scholes has little pace, is small and is really poor at tackling, Scholes relies on his touch, vision, control, passing and creative ability. If you think that Anderson is the only midfielder with creative ability then in my opinion you are so wrong it's unbelievable :rolleyes:

Also' date=' the part of your statement in bold....you think that Anderson is the only midfielder with brilliant creative ability......the only question that I would have to ask is, have you ever seen Paul Scholes play? Because for me he is probably one of the most creative players to play the game. Scholes has little pace, is small and is really poor at tackling, Scholes relies on his touch, vision, control, passing and creative ability. If you think that Anderson is the only midfielder with creative ability then in my opinion you are so wrong it's unbelievable :rolleyes:[/quote']

I know Scholes is a brilliant player as it is but one team cannot rely upon one man in the center of the park - The most important role on the pitch. You may think that players such as Fletcher / Oshe'a / Giggs fit the bill perfeclty but are they as good as the players in the EPL and in the world who play in a similar position?

I mean, what is the difference between a player of Xavi's calibre compared to Fletcher's? Manchester United's central midfield isn't as good enough as Liverpool's and I'm sure most neutrals would agree with me. They have Gerrard - The rock of Liverpool, Xabi Alonso - Brilliant playmaker and Mascherano - Fantastic Ball Winner. Arsenal have Fabregas who is also one of the best midfielders in the world let alone the country... And players such as Denilson and Diaby developing.... Then we have Chelsea with Ballack, Lampard, Essien...Surely Fletcher, O'shea and Carrick cannot compare to those?

It would be a whole different story if Xavi was there along with scholes... But I never stated that Anderson was ebtter than Scholes or he was a 'better' playmaker. I just said that they needed to improve on it. Admittedly Da Silva is proving to be a success but many would also agree with me when I say that he does make numerous defensive mistakes. And still needs experience.

But as my original post, Manchester United's current midfield cannot compete with the team's in the country let alone in the world.

You can even take SM for proof. Why is that Ballack, Xabi Alonso, Masch, Gerrard, Fabregas are all rated 93+ while Manchester United have central midfielders rated 91?

And this is football so team's need to start to think about the future. Giggs & Scholes can play in Central midfield... What about in 2-3 years when they retire or supposedly lose the spark which they had in the beginning? Who's going to take over? Fletcher? or O'Shea? :confused: (Note The Sarcasm)

I have to disagree' date=' although Neville is aging, with Da Silva being young and full of energy, United don\'t have to rely on Neville\'s experience like they have done in previous seasons, he doesn\'t have to play every game. Brown has been out of favor with Ferguson recently and although he would prefer to play in the center of defense, he is still a quality RB and could play in the position with ease. Many people automatically think that these are the only players that we have to play in that position, everyone seems to forget about John O\'Shea, he has proven that he can play almost anywhere on the pitch. Off the top of my head, I think that 4 players, of their quality that can play RB, is probably one of the best in terms of quality and depth in the league.

Again, I have to disagree. When it comes to the center of midfield, people have a tendency to say that the Hargreaves injury is going to really affect our title hopes, I don\'t think so. Hargreaves has been plagued with injuries since he signed for us, and has never really had a long enough run in the team injury free to show that he is indispensable. Although it is a blow for any team to have a quality player ruled out for the season, I don\'t think it will affect us as much as people think, I personally don\'t think we will miss him much, unless we loose a number of players through injury that is.

Players that can play in the center of midfield include: Carrick, Anderson, Fletcher, Scholes, O\'Shea and Giggs easily has the quality to play in the center of midfield. That is 6 players, not including youngsters and Hargreaves when he comes back next season.

Since the Hargreaves injury we have been linked with a number of players, most notably Xavi, who is yet to sign a new contract with Barcelona as he wants to be payed a similar amount to the likes of Messi, Puyol and Eto\'o, and rightly so in my opinion, I regard him as one of the best, if not the best midfielder in the world at the moment, I think he is slightly underrated for what he does for Barcelona, but I think it is more the fact that he is overshadowed by the like of Messi.

Another player that we have been linked with is Lassana Diarra, Ferguson who registered his interest in the midfielder in the summer, is rumored to be going to challenge Spurs and Man City for his signature over the New year period. We would have to pay something in the region of £12 million for him, but I think it would be money well spent as he is young, has experience of the English game and has played at the highest level. If Ferguson feels that we need to strengthen the center of midfield then he would be my personal choice.

Also, the part of your statement in bold....you think that Anderson is the only midfielder with brilliant creative ability......the only question that I would have to ask is, have you ever seen Paul Scholes play? Because for me he is probably one of the most creative players to play the game. Scholes has little pace, is small and is really poor at tackling, Scholes relies on his touch, vision, control, passing and creative ability. If you think that Anderson is the only midfielder with creative ability then in my opinion you are so wrong it\'s unbelievable :rolleyes:[/quote']

Where the heck have you been hiding man? :D

I know Scholes is a brilliant player as it is but one team cannot rely upon one man in the center of the park - The most important role on the pitch. You may think that players such as Fletcher / Oshe'a / Giggs fit the bill perfeclty but are they as good as the players in the EPL and in the world who play in a similar position?

I mean' date=' what is the difference between a player of Xavi's calibre compared to Fletcher's? Manchester United's central midfield isn't as good enough as Liverpool's and I'm sure most neutrals would agree with me. They have Gerrard - The rock of Liverpool, Xabi Alonso - Brilliant playmaker and Mascherano - Fantastic Ball Winner. Arsenal have Fabregas who is also one of the best midfielders in the world let alone the country... And players such as Denilson and Diaby developing.... Then we have Chelsea with Ballack, Lampard, Essien...Surely Fletcher, O'shea and Carrick cannot compare to those?

It would be a whole different story if Xavi was there along with scholes... But I never stated that Anderson was ebtter than Scholes or he was a 'better' playmaker. I just said that they needed to improve on it. Admittedly Da Silva is proving to be a success but many would also agree with me when I say that he does make numerous defensive mistakes. And still needs experience.

But as my original post, Manchester United's current midfield cannot compete with the team's in the country let alone in the world.

You can even take SM for proof. Why is that Ballack, Xabi Alonso, Masch, Gerrard, Fabregas are all rated 93+ while Manchester United have central midfielders rated 91?

And this is football so team's need to start to think about the future. Giggs & Scholes can play in Central midfield... What about in 2-3 years when they retire or supposedly lose the spark which they had in the beginning? Who's going to take over? Fletcher? or O'Shea? :confused: (Note The Sarcasm)[/quote']

Well Man U's center mids aren't as good the rest of the big 4 but Scholes is a great passer has vision creativaty and can pass quickly.

Man U can't rely on Anderson as he is still one for the future IMO.At 20 his best years are still to come.He is great now and he is one of the few players i want to see on the United team sheet.

For me i think Carrick sees that vital pass before anyone else at United and can tackle too.He makes a lot of United goals and isn't praised as much as should be.I think that out of the 3 center mids i have mentioned i think if your going to see one of them go flying in for a tackle it would be Carrick.Yet i can't picture that too well.I think we need someone like Rooney in Center Mid who gets stuck right in.

Scholes is ageing too much for he to see him flying into tackles.

IMO Fergie doesn't need to bring in anyone in january but we do need a C who will get stuck in the summer.By then Anderson will be even better and i tip him like any to be the next Scholes.Man U need soeone with agression not ability for me.

Rafaul is going to be great in the future because he is playing great now and i can't wait to see Fabio.I rememberthe day i saw in the newspaper man U had signed the both i thought will probabley never hear of the again but we did lol.

Theres still a lot left of Nani as he has great pace and skill.Ay the moment he is a ball-hogger and always goes for the shot instead of a pass but his celabration cool.

I never said that they could fit the bill perfectly' date=' I merely listed the players that could play in that position. I agree that there are better players that can play in that position, but again, I only listed current players that can play in that position that are currently in the United squad, I never said they were better or worse than any other players. Also, United don't rely on Scholes, mainly the fact that he has suffered injuries and hasn't been able to play over the last couple of seasons, most notable when he missed half a season due to an injury (something to do with his eye, blurred vision or something, can't remember exactly)

I mean, what is the difference between a player of Xavi's calibre compared to Fletcher's? Manchester United's central midfield isn't as good enough as Liverpool's and I'm sure most neutrals would agree with me. They have Gerrard - The rock of Liverpool, Xabi Alonso - Brilliant playmaker and Mascherano - Fantastic Ball Winner. Arsenal have Fabregas who is also one of the best midfielders in the world let alone the country... And players such as Denilson and Diaby developing.... Then we have Chelsea with Ballack, Lampard, Essien...Surely Fletcher, O'shea and Carrick cannot compare to those?

Yet again, I never said that United's midfield was better than Arsenal's, Chelsea's or Liverpools, I never mentioned those teams, let alone there players. I never compared players, I only stated the players that we have that can play in that position.

It would be a whole different story if Xavi was there along with scholes... But I never stated that Anderson was ebtter than Scholes or he was a 'better' playmaker. I just said that they needed to improve on it.

:confused:

You said:

"Anderson is the only midfielder with brilliant creative ability"

The key word is "only" meaning that others don't have brilliant creative ability' date=' and that would include Scholes, which is a foolish statement to make in my opinion.

They can't compete? :confused:

I have to disagree somewhat, this is after all the midfield that won the the EPL and CL last season. If they couldn't compete then Man United wouldn't have had the success they did last year.

If you are going with SM's ratings then:

Man United have 7 players that are classed as being able to play CM with 88 or more rating.

Liverpool have 6 players that are classed as being able to play CM with 88 or more rating

Arsenal have 5 players that are classed as being able to play CM with 88 or more rating.

Chelsea have 7 players that are classed as being able to play CM with 88 or more rating.

I agree that Chelsea/Liverpool/Arsenal's first choice CM's are rated better than United's by SM, however what makes a good midfield is having quality and depth, and I have just proven that United have the depth to match or better the other top three. But then again, I never set out to prove that United had a better midfield than anyone else, you are the one that made the assumption that I was trying too. The only thing that I said was that Manchester United had the quality and depth in midfield not to be forced into buying a midfielder in January.

And this is football so team's need to start to think about the future. Giggs & Scholes can play in Central midfield... What about in 2-3 years when they retire or supposedly lose the spark which they had in the beginning? Who's going to take over? Fletcher? or O'Shea? :confused: (Note The Sarcasm)

Where did I say that Fletcher or O'Shea are the replacements for Giggs and Scholes? Did you actually read what I said? Because you have went off in different angles, about how other teams had a better midfield and replacements for our older players. If you read my original post again, you will not find me stating that our players were better than other teams players, I did not compare players between different teams. I never discussed replacements for our older players.

You gave your opinion on the fact that you thought that United needed to buy a CM in January if they wanted to compete on both fronts and I said that with the players that we already have then we didn't need to.

Thge most underrated player in our squad is Micheal Carrick. Wonderful player and has the ability to pick out that defense splitting pass any time he wants and has the composure and scores a few goals. How he is only 91 is beyond belief. He should be at least 93 imo. He is as good as Alonsio if not better.

Thge most underrated player in our squad is Micheal Carrick. Wonderful player and has the ability to pick out that defense splitting pass any time he wants and has the composure and scores a few goals. How he is only 91 is beyond belief. He should be at least 93 imo. He is as good as Alonsio if not better.

hes twice the player alonso is.

As youve said hes an unsung hero. I watch carrick week in week out at old trafford and hes outstanding. Really riles me when I see people going on about needing a ball winner, I had the same arguement with a host of united fans last season, I said then carrick is the man for the job and I was proved right.

People also go on about this midfield and that midfield being better but as a midfield combination carrick/scholes was yards ahead of everyone last season. yes there are better individually, gerrard/fat frank/fabregas but as a combination id take scholes/carrick any day of the week.

Scoles is coming to the end granted but anderson will and is ready to fill his shoes, tall order but this lad is class. Fletcher is starting to repay the faith fergie has shown in him and has been swsome this season and in possaban and gibson we have 2 very young but excellent cm's comng through. possaban in particular is a class act.

Futures bright and in no way do we need an aggresive ball winner, carrick does the holding role beatifully without having to be devastating in the tackle like keano was.

Completely agree. It should be:

Van Der Sar - 94

Kuszkzack - 88

Foster - 87

Amos - 73

Evra - 94

Brown - 91

Neville - 90

Rafael - 85

Gray - 70

Vidic - 95

Ferdinand - 96

Evans - 88

O'Shea - 88

Giggs - 93

Scholes - 94

Anderson - 91

Carrick - 93

Fletcher - 90

Gibson - 83

Hargreaves - 91

Possebon - 78

Ronaldo - 98

Nani - 91

Park - 89

Rooney - 97

Tevez - 93

Berbatov - 94

Manucho - 85

Welbeck - 78

Even the mos biased Man Utd fans know Carrick isnt twice the player Alonso is' date=' Liverpool and Man Utd fans apart most neutrals would be split on the 2 imo especially this season as Alonso has been playing amazing like his earlier LFC days.

anyways... I thought Carrick was excellent last night and imo should start being given some more games ahead of Lamps or Gerrard, Lamps and Gerrard are better going forward than Carrick granted but England need a DM (Carrick or Barry) and then play Gerrard / Lamps in CM/AMC.

Gerrard and Lamps have had more than enough chances to play together so its about time a different combo is given a run imo.

I HATE Man Utd with a passion although I cant for the life of me see why people say there midfield aint good enough :confused: if a midfield which aint good enough won the double then we are all pretty screwed when you sign some decent ones :rolleyes:[/quote']

Its a measure of how highly I rate him tbh, I would take carrick over alonso any day of the week and im not the most biased of united fans in all honesty, I am highly opinionated when it comes to them granted :)

Ill definately agree as would most english fans I guess that gerrard/lamps doesnt work and never will, carrick is an ideal foil for either of those, tho as much as it pains me to say it id rather have gerrard than lamps in alongside carrick. To me thats a world class partnership that would rival any in world football "as a partnership"

Im also glad u hate us with a passion, wouldnt have it any other way :)

Ill definately agree as would most english fans I guess that gerrard/lamps doesnt work and never will' date=' carrick is an ideal foil for either of those, tho as much as it pains me to say it id rather have gerrard than lamps in alongside carrick.[/quote']

See Lampard is on fine form at the moment, and at Chelsea he plays with Essien/Mikel and Deco/Ballack. But then, England really need to keep their shape, and Gerrard is probably too good to leave out. I'd like to see Fat Frank getting some chances though.

Mohammed Abdellaoue

%7B30DC54A3-7208-4B25-9DF8-7BFC9024828F%7D.jpg

Currently plays for Valerenga and is their top goal scorer with -

10 goals in 17 apps so far.

Currently rated 80 on DB

Strongly linked with a trial at United.

I have heard rumours that SAF is keeping a close eye on this one.. He is 23 years old and is (5ft 11 1/2ins) tall.Mohammed Abdellaoue has appeared once for the Norwegian under-21 team, six times for U-18, once for U-19 and once for the First Team.He also used to play for a club called Skeid where he scored 40 goals in 86 apps. Not bad and the rating changes for Norway are up next so i think a rise would be on the cards.

Under 18s - 3 goals in 6 apps

Under 19s - 0 goals in 1 app

under 21s - 0 goals in 1 app

First Team - 0 goals in 1 app

Mohammed Abdellaoue

%7B30DC54A3-7208-4B25-9DF8-7BFC9024828F%7D.jpg

Currently plays for Valerenga and is their top goal scorer with -

10 goals in 17 apps so far.

Currently rated 80 on DB

Strongly linked with a trial at United.

I have heard rumours that SAF is keeping a close eye on this one.. He is 23 years old and is (5ft 11 1/2ins) tall.Mohammed Abdellaoue has appeared once for the Norwegian under-21 team' date=' six times for U-18, once for U-19 and once for the First Team.He also used to play for a club called Skeid where he scored 40 goals in 86 apps. Not bad and the rating changes for Norway are up next so i think a rise would be on the cards.

Under 18s - 3 goals in 6 apps

Under 19s - 0 goals in 1 app

under 21s - 0 goals in 1 app

First Team - 0 goals in 1 app

Doesn't the kit he is wearing look like the old away kit for Man Utd ;)

Good find mate but I think that with Manucho and Berba coming in the year, we have enough :)

Well, i must say that it is turnign out to be a great day for us. Arsenal just lost 3-0 to Mancity :P. And both Liverpool and Chelsea drew their games. We face a strong Villa team tonight, but we must get all three points. This is our big chance to make up some lost ground and i will be really disappointed if we squander this great chance. ;)

The very fact that the other three big sides have dropped points must be enough to motivate our players to get all three points by hook or by krook. But i must also say that we do have our fair bit of problems as well. Breba is out and so is Rio. Ronaldo, Nani and Anderson have just retured from Brazil and i am sure they will be a bit jetlagged. SAF has yet to meet them since they have returned. So this is going to bne a really though test for us but i still believe we can do this. Common United !!!! :D

What a game we had against Villa. The entire second half of the game was brilliant. Villa started off brilliantly, and towards he end ogf the game it was all manutd. Villa defended really well and caught us a couple of times on the beak. Millner had a brilliant game imo. Villa threatened with freekicks all throughout the second half and they did force some really good saves from VDS. Vidic defended really well for us as well. Made some vital tackles and imo is the only reason me managed the draw. His tackle on Gabby was brilliant. ;)

Villa defended really well. They got men back really fast, did not give us any space and really frusterated us. Tevez and Ronney were both very avergage. Rooney missed a brilliant chance in the second half as well. Ronaldo was also given a tough time. Yes, he did go to ground a bit to easily but he was being marked all the time. Somethimes there were 2 or even 3 players closing him down. No wonder he was frusterated. The Villa fans booed him when he was subed off and he seem to make a gesture saying he is the number one player in the world imo. That brough a smile on my face. :) At the end of the day i think it was a fair result. Neither side deserved the win, but towards the end the game got really interesting. Had me at the edge of my seat. ;)

I am a bit disapointed that we could not get the win, Villa did play really well. Anyway, we still do have a game in hand and are still 8 points behind L'pool and Chelsea. We really do have to work on our away games. We have been really disapointing away from home this season. :o:)

good ol Villa :D

At least you can still class a point away to Villa as a good result! bloody Fulham at home! :mad:

I guess seems us 3 just all drew 0-0 we will have to spend the week bashing Arsenal :P:D

Lol. Pretty shocking that none of the 'big four' scored a single goal today. :eek: and if i am not mistaken all of the top ten sides failed to get a win. :eek:

P.S. Real just scored. Great goal from Sneijder. :P:D

Absoloutly fuming ! vidic should of been red carded for a last man foul on Gabby and We should of got a penalty, AT LEAST a free kick. Obviously im delighted with the draw, i mean 4 points from Arsenal and United is insane. But im very very annoyed ! we had a few good chances, some very dangerous crosses, felt we needed Carew on earlier though :)

Villa to 4th , and a added bonus that we stopped you guys from going closer to the leaders