• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IanMcCo

• Frozy

• Hercule Poirot

• Stuart H

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Manchester United Thread Just tried changing the password on my laptop to Man Utd defence but it said it was too weak

Re: Official Red Devils thread Apparently, it's been caused by City opening their trophy cabinet LOL

Re: Official Red Devils Thread Right I'd thought I'd air some opinions on recent activity. How Do You Solve a Problem Like Di Maria The recent acquisition of Di Maria appears to have split bo

Posted Images

Re: Official Red Devils thread

Haven't really followed the premier league (table wise) this season but have watched alot of the highlights and i was just wondering are you guys concerned about your away form as much as i am ?

I know your unbeaten and in my opinion you could be the next 'invincibles' and remain that way for the season but it's not all about not loosing. You've dropped 16 points away from home only winning 2 and drawing 8 of your 10 away games this season. I feel if that continues for the rest of the year this could be more tight run than it has to be.

Theres more chance of Liverpool winning the league than us finishing unbeaten. And to be honest I don't care either as long we are top after 38 games. Need to play a 4-4-2 away from home really with Rooney the creator and then we might win some games. Was embarrassing to see Rooney at wingback against Spurs...

Theres more chance of Liverpool winning the league than us finishing unbeaten. And to be honest I don't care either as long we are top after 38 games. Need to play a 4-4-2 away from home really with Rooney the creator and then we might win some games. Was embarrassing to see Rooney at wingback against Spurs...

i disagree

Rooney is great,he was very good versus birmingham,so every liverpool fan or any other can say what they wanna (for example ngog 8,rooney 3) but why is Liverpool playing so poor,and why are they 10 on the table,they have ngog who scored 8 goals..Goals are so important for rooney because We have Berbatov who is scoring very often,and he is on fire.I dont see any player in Liverpool that is on fire like Berbatov.

We've still got to play Chelsea' date=' Arsenal and Liverpool away from home.. theres a long way to go yet, an unbeaten season is unlikely IMO.[/quote']

Yeah its true,but I doubt that Chelsea and Liverpool can beat us,but Only I am scared of Arsenal.They are really good.

Yeah its true' date='but I doubt that Chelsea and Liverpool can beat us,but Only I am scared of Arsenal.They are really good.[/quote']

We usually get the result against Arsenal, cant recall too many times we lost in recent years. Chelsea however has always been getting it their way at home against us :(

We usually get the result against Arsenal' date=' cant recall too many times we lost in recent years. Chelsea however has always been getting it their way at home against us :([/quote']

Who knows,It would be better that we played the first game when Chelsea had a big problems,but because of snow the game was cancaled :(.

Yeah its true' date='but I doubt that Chelsea and Liverpool can beat us,but Only I am scared of Arsenal.They are really good.[/quote']

Why cant Chelsea beat us ? they pick up there form they had at the start of the season then its going to be a very hard to grind out a win espically at the bridge. Like many have said though ill rather us just focus on winning the league than a record.

Why cant Chelsea beat us ? they pick up there form they had at the start of the season then its going to be a very hard to grind out a win espically at the bridge. Like many have said though ill rather us just focus on winning the league than a record.

My opinion is that We can get one point from that game.I didint say that record is more important then winning a tittle,but It would be good if we can get the record and tittle.But Ofcourse that tittle is more important then Record.

The only teams that has a realistic chance of beating us are City' date=' Chelsea and Arsenal IMO this season. Tottenham tried and failed and [b']we don't need to go as far to discuss Liverpool[/b] :rolleyes:

Why's that then? When Liverpool play Man Utd form goes out of the window. Both games this season have been won by 1 goal... not that convincing for two games played at Old Trafford. The last 6 games between the 2 clubs have seen 3 wins a piece. If you think the game at Anfield will be a stroll in the park you've got another thing coming... I'm not saying you won't win (anything can happen in a derby), but it certainly won't be as easy as you're making out.