• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IanMcCo

• Frozy

• Hercule Poirot

• Stuart H

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Manchester United Thread Just tried changing the password on my laptop to Man Utd defence but it said it was too weak

Re: Official Red Devils thread Apparently, it's been caused by City opening their trophy cabinet LOL

Re: Official Red Devils Thread Right I'd thought I'd air some opinions on recent activity. How Do You Solve a Problem Like Di Maria The recent acquisition of Di Maria appears to have split bo

Posted Images

Re: Official Red Devils thread

Balls to the Rooney's / Ronaldo's and Torrres of the world' date=' thats a proper football legend - [url']http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11667_6715781,00.html[/url]

Always hated the mancs but always had a lot of respect for him, not only a footballing great but an perfect example of how you should act and think as well.

Don't know if this is new to anyone else but I just saw, it, Giggs been voted United's best ever player by readers of the club's website and magazine.

1. Ryan Giggs

2. Eric Cantona

3. George Best

4. Sir Bobby Charlton

5. Cristiano Ronaldo

6. Paul Scholes

7. David Beckham

8. Roy Keane

9. Peter Schmeichel

10. Wayne Rooney

We aint that skint! We can put money out there if we wanted i reckon!

We'll see in the summer. Wouldn't surprise me if we stuck to what we have and give Cleverly a go or some kind of a swap deal with regards to Welbeck and Henderson.

Balls to the Rooney's / Ronaldo's and Torrres of the world' date=' thats a proper football legend - [url']http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11667_6715781,00.html[/url]

Always hated the mancs but always had a lot of respect for him, not only a footballing great but an perfect example of how you should act and think as well.

tbh mate don't think Ronaldo should be in that bracket. He made no secret of the fact that he wanted to go. Gave us 6 years signed a new contract and we got 80m. No complaints from me.

Don't know if this is new to anyone else but I just saw' date=' it, Giggs been voted United's best ever player by readers of the club's website and magazine.

1. Ryan Giggs

2. Eric Cantona

3. George Best

4. Sir Bobby Charlton

5. Cristiano Ronaldo

6. Paul Scholes

7. David Beckham

8. Roy Keane

9. Peter Schmeichel

10. Wayne Rooney[/quote']

was Shocked by that. Schmeichel should be higher than 9th (ahead of keane, scholes and Beckham imo and this coming from someone whose idol is Scholes) and Rooney shouldn't be on it...yet

Be interesting to see who starts tonight up front. Would still prefer Rooney over hernandez despite his form of late. Carrick's doubtful but Rafael and Ferdinand should be fit

We'll see in the summer. Wouldn't surprise me if we stuck to what we have and give Cleverly a go or some kind of a swap deal with regards to Welbeck and Henderson.

tbh mate don't think Ronaldo should be in that bracket. He made no secret of the fact that he wanted to go. Gave us 6 years signed a new contract and we got 80m. No complaints from me.

was Shocked by that. Schmeichel should be higher than 9th (ahead of keane' date=' scholes and Beckham imo and this coming from someone whose idol is Scholes) and Rooney shouldn't be on it...yet

Be interesting to see who starts tonight up front. Would still prefer Rooney over hernandez despite his form of late. Carrick's doubtful but Rafael and Ferdinand should be fit[/quote']

Ah cmon mate, Schmeichel is a legend at OT but he's no where near Keane, Beckham and the rest and your right, I wouldn't have Rooney in there yet. Where the bloody heck is Solskjaer!

Ah cmon mate' date=' Schmeichel is a legend at OT but he's no where near Keane, Beckham and the rest and your right, I wouldn't have Rooney in there yet. Where the bloody heck is Solskjaer![/quote']

lol if you're including Solskjaer in there, you may also want to include Sheringham, Cole, Yorke and more importantly RVN :P

Ah cmon mate' date=' Schmeichel is a legend at OT but he's no where near Keane, Beckham and the rest and your right, I wouldn't have Rooney in there yet. Where the bloody heck is Solskjaer![/quote']

common, Schmechel easily the best 'keeper I have seen. Only an opinion though. I don't like Keane as a person...

Solskjaer as good as he was, we must remember that he was never an established starter

common' date=' Schmechel easily the best 'keeper I have seen. Only an opinion though. I don't like Keane as a person...

Solskjaer as good as he was, we must remember that he was never an established starter[/quote']

Yeah but VDS must be up there with him surely, Schmeichel a bit better of course and more animated but still. Keane is one of my heroes but because im Irish its an obvious reason why. Solskjaer was a legend though, always came off the bench and scored, everyone loved him at OT and we still do. He won us the Champions League, such a legend to United.

Yeah but VDS must be up there with him surely' date=' Schmeichel a bit better of course and more animated but still. Keane is one of my heroes but because im Irish its an obvious reason why.[b'] Solskjaer was a legend though, always came off the bench and scored[/b], everyone loved him at OT and we still do. He won us the Champions League, such a legend to United.

Javier is heading down that route

;), really hope he gets given a go soon. No doubt that Rooney is playing well but with the form Berbs on & with Javier starting to score everytime he plays it just a matter of time.. Whats everyone thoughts of all 3 of them playing to give it a go ?

Javier is heading down that route
;)' date=' really hope he gets given a go soon. No doubt that Rooney is playing well but with the form Berbs on & with Javier starting to score everytime he plays it just a matter of time.. Whats everyone thoughts of all 3 of them playing to give it a go ?[/center']

Yeah he is exactly like him. I wouldn't mind seeing how they play together, Rooney and Hernandez on the left and right and Berba through the centre. Could be lethal but then again its great having Hernandez on the bench.

Who does everyone reckon we will sign in the summer? I have no idea tbh, hoping we dont waste 20m on Henderson, nothing special at all in my opinion, another Carrick in the making.

MAN UTD v ASTON VILLA

Man Utd: Van der Sar, O'Shea, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Nani, Fletcher, Carrick, Giggs, Berbatov, Rooney. Subs: Lindegaard, Owen, Anderson, Smalling, Hernandez, Scholes, Fabio Da Silva.

Aston Villa: Friedel, Walker, Collins, Dunne, Clark, Albrighton, Makoun, Petrov, Downing, Ashley Young, Bent. Subs: Marshall, Pires, Agbonlahor, Delfouneso, Heskey, Reo-Coker, Cuellar.

Referee: Chris Foy (Merseyside)

My prediction 2-1 Man United

Yeah he is exactly like him. I wouldn't mind seeing how they play together' date=' Rooney and Hernandez on the left and right and Berba through the centre. Could be lethal but then again its great having Hernandez on the bench.

Who does everyone reckon we will sign in the summer? I have no idea tbh, hoping we dont waste 20m on Henderson, nothing special at all in my opinion, another Carrick in the making.[/quote']

What i was thinking, more Berba throught the middle with Rooney & Javier LAM & RAM sort of postition with Nani & Giggs flying down the wings then holding mid ? Fletcher maybe ?

Well heard Welbeck was going to be used as part of a deal if it was happening as Bruce really wants to keep him at Sunderland but i really would like him back here. I hope we get goalie in hopefully someone like Neuer or Alder & maybe a few youngsters to develop in midfield as Gibson is useless & with Scholes yet to decide weather or not hes going to retire i feel well needs atleast cover if not a starter in there someone.. whats everyone elses thoughts :P

Yeah he is exactly like him. I wouldn't mind seeing how they play together' date=' Rooney and Hernandez on the left and right and Berba through the centre. Could be lethal but then again its great having Hernandez on the bench.

Who does everyone reckon we will sign in the summer? I have no idea tbh, hoping we dont waste 20m on Henderson, nothing special at all in my opinion, another Carrick in the making.[/quote']

What i was thinking' date=' more Berba throught the middle with Rooney & Javier LAM & RAM sort of postition with Nani & Giggs flying down the wings then holding mid ? Fletcher maybe ?

Well heard Welbeck was going to be used as part of a deal if it was happening as Bruce really wants to keep him at Sunderland but i really would like him back here. I hope we get goalie in hopefully someone like Neuer or Alder & maybe a few youngsters to develop in midfield as Gibson is useless & with Scholes yet to decide weather or not hes going to retire i feel well needs atleast cover if not a starter in there someone.. whats everyone elses thoughts :P[/center']

It honestly depends how Lindergaard/Kuszczak performs from now until summer.. If we do go for a keeper though, I have a feeling Stekelenburg would be top of the shopping list..

Could someone give me a update on Obertan, various sources are saying different things:confused:

Lol' date=' anyway I'm disappointed to not see chicharito starting, United have got a goal machine gem, he's going to be a legend for you guys[/quote']

He will come off the bench I'm sure. Works really well that way, plus we really need to get Rooney going again, and starting Hernandez wouldn't be the answer.