• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IanMcCo

• Frozy

• Hercule Poirot

• Stuart H

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Manchester United Thread Just tried changing the password on my laptop to Man Utd defence but it said it was too weak

Re: Official Red Devils thread Apparently, it's been caused by City opening their trophy cabinet LOL

Re: Official Red Devils Thread Right I'd thought I'd air some opinions on recent activity. How Do You Solve a Problem Like Di Maria The recent acquisition of Di Maria appears to have split bo

Posted Images

Re: Official Red Devils thread

Hardly any did anyways' date=' but I bet if someone said to you at the start of the season Ngog would be ahead of Rooney in goals at this stage of the season you would have laughed at them.

Even though its in all comps I would never have thought it either, obviously down to rooneys horrid record this season mind.[/quote']

Well there were a few that kept reminding us about Rooney's and N'gogs record here on United thread. I would have sure laughed at them but I believe majority of his goals came at around July/August against very poor teams.

Ben has it in his sig which is were u prob keep seeing it' date=' everyone said he was nuts yet he wasnt far from being wrong in the end unless Rooney goes on some crazy spree as I know for a fact Ngog wont :P[/quote']

Yep,that's where i first saw it. But then more people kept saying how N'gog has more :P All it takes is a couple of hat tricks for him now. Maybe one against Liverpool? :P;)

lol I can see how that would be annoying u guys as well :D

I'm more worried about what Torres is going to do against LFC than Rooney atm :P

Same with Man Utd' date=' if Rooney scores then big deal its not that much of a shock, but if Owen scored a winner or something.. :mad:[/quote']

Lol Torres may watch from the stands, just like the rest of us :D I wonder what the odds for Owen to score the winner againt you's would be now. Doubt he will even play :o

As I state they will be in our position in 2 seasons

In what way are your clubs comparable? They have a far better squad than you and have an owner who's just proved he will put money into the club. If they can sidestep the new Europe financial regulations (which I'm sure they can) then they're sorted.

In what way are your clubs comparable? They have a far better squad than you and have an owner who's just proved he will put money into the club. If they can sidestep the new Europe financial regulations (which I'm sure they can) then they're sorted.

I'm sure we just spent about 60 Million in the January Window, yes they have a good squad, thats mostly over 30, when they retire there gonna have to inject lots of money into the club, if Abramovic is prepared to do that in about 2 years then maybe they won't

I'm sure we just spent about 60 Million in the January Window' date=' yes they have a good squad, thats mostly over 30, when they retire there gonna have to inject lots of money into the club, if Abramovic is prepared to do that in about 2 years then maybe they won't[/quote']

Wow, thats funny I thought yous also brought in close to 60mil :eek: How strange.......... Anyway, less talk of about clubs in decline. :)

I'm sure we just spent about 60 Million in the January Window' date=' yes they have a good squad, thats mostly over 30, when they retire there gonna have to inject lots of money into the club, if Abramovic is prepared to do that in about 2 years then maybe they won't[/quote']

Your net spend was about £2m. The new guys have shown they won't take money out of the club (like H&G) but they haven't really given you any financial backing bar wages (which I assume will have risen slightly as you have more players than before). Abramovich has just spent over £70m from his back pocket. It's safe to say he's injecting money. They do need a younger squad but I think the age issue is a bit overstretched really. Many of the current side can play for a few years yet and they have some decent younger players behind them.

Your net spend was about £2m. The new guys have shown they won't take money out of the club (like H&G) but they haven't really given you any financial backing bar wages (which I assume will have risen slightly as you have more players than before). Abramovich has just spent over £70m from his back pocket. It's safe to say he's injecting money. They do need a younger squad but I think the age issue is a bit overstretched really. Many of the current side can play for a few years yet and they have some decent younger players behind them.

To be fair, Suarez was all but signed before Torres' sale was discussed.

Rooney makes it 2-0

Were you watching now? Most of my decent links are all down now...

Nah I gave up getting a link any I find are too laggy.. think my internet connection is the worst in NI, I'm only getting 0.1mb :o Getting fibre optic brooadband in a week or so so should be able to load pages properly soon, Radio 5 live for tonight :D