• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IanMcCo

• Frozy

• Hercule Poirot

• Stuart H

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Manchester United Thread Just tried changing the password on my laptop to Man Utd defence but it said it was too weak

Re: Official Red Devils thread Apparently, it's been caused by City opening their trophy cabinet LOL

Re: Official Red Devils Thread Right I'd thought I'd air some opinions on recent activity. How Do You Solve a Problem Like Di Maria The recent acquisition of Di Maria appears to have split bo

Posted Images

Re: Official Red Devils thread

Nah I gave up getting a link any I find are too laggy.. think my internet connection is the worst in NI' date=' I'm only getting 0.1mb :o Getting fibre optic brooadband in a week or so so should be able to load pages properly soon, Radio 5 live for tonight :D[/quote']

Think mines worse tbh, Glynn doesn't exactly get the best coverage :P

Where you getting the fibre optic from?

Think mines worse tbh' date=' Glynn doesn't exactly get the best coverage :P

Where you getting the fibre optic from?[/quote']Haha could be, I moved round the corner and my connection went from 10mb to 0.1mb :D I have to wait to watch 10 second youtube videos ffs lol... BT putting in the fibre optic for me next week so I should be able to get 26mb then, only 260 times quicker lol.

Anyway... good win tonight, good to see Rooney score a few, hopefully that kickstarts his scoring form.

Great performance, much better than I expected against a confident Villa side. Love Nani now, don't think anyone has a clue as to what hes going to do next. Defenders know hes gonna cut back 90% of the time yet can't do a thing, the cross for the 2nd was sublime and if not for Friedel could have had a couple of goals as well. Carrick once again showed that we do miss him when he dosen't play. The only mid we have who is disciplined and at times looked a bit like Carrick of old with some of those runs. Only negative was O'Shea who didn't look comfortable.

I know that' date=' but Man United probably give him a good send off by letting him lift the premiership[/quote']

As nice a send off as that is, I think it'd be pretty disrespectful towards Vidic, after all its his first season as captain so if we do indeed win the league he should be the one lifting the trophy. If Vidic wants to let Neville lift it then I don't see any problem, but me personally, I'd want to lift it.

Harrgreaves left out of the CL squad. A bit surprised seeing as he was supposed to be a training, not that he would have played

http://uk.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/clubs/club=52682/squad/index.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/8299603/Manchester-United-owners-the-Glazer-family-move-ownership-of-the-club-to-a-company-in-Delaware.html

Sounds very shady to me...

Ravel Morrison

Hadn't played football for more than a month after being suspended by the club, gets lucky with the court case, United officials seriously contemplate releasing him and he comes on for the last 30 minutes against Rochdale in the Manchester Senior Cup yesterday and is our best player from then on. We'd be nuts to let go of him despite some of his antics.

United beat Rochdale 6-1. Some notes from the game

King gets a hattrick. He looks quicker than Hernandez at times...

Fabio playing as an attacking midfielder(:eek:) was our best player in the first half. Scored a cracker as well.

Brady scored a nice solo goal although the defending from Rochdale was quite poor. Hopefully he has put the injury troubles behind him.

And for anyone who was planning to go for the Crawley game, tickets are priced at 41 quid to watch our reserves against a non league club:eek: That's not value for money

Manchester United may have found a solution to their goalkeeper problem in an unlikely place. Grimsby Town was the latest location scouted by United as they searched for a new keeper and they were so impressed they've handed 18 year old Rob Peet a 5 day trial next week. Here is what Peet's goalkeeping coach had to say when he spoke with a local paper "I'm absolutely made-up for Rob. You work with someone like him every day and when news comes through like this, it's fantastic. It's a great opportunity for him to go there and enjoy it first and foremost. How many people can say they've been to train at Man United; I can't and not many people can. He will go there and train with some great players and work with the goalkeepers there for a week. Edwin Van der Sar is the best goalkeeper around in my opinion so for him to work with Rob is absolutely brilliant – I'm jealous of him if I'm honest."

A win for us could stretch the gap to 7 points..

Team:

Van Der Sar

Rafael - Vidic - Ferdinand - Evra

Nani - Fletcher - Carrick - Giggs

Rooney - Berbatov

Your playing Wolves currently the worst team in the division wheres all this "could" ect coming from - anything less than a 5-0 win would be shamefull in your current form