• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IanMcCo

• Frozy

• Hercule Poirot

• Stuart H

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Manchester United Thread Just tried changing the password on my laptop to Man Utd defence but it said it was too weak

Re: Official Red Devils thread Apparently, it's been caused by City opening their trophy cabinet LOL

Re: Official Red Devils Thread Right I'd thought I'd air some opinions on recent activity. How Do You Solve a Problem Like Di Maria The recent acquisition of Di Maria appears to have split bo

Posted Images

Re: Official Red Devils thread

We all know what United will do' date=' they'll grab an equaliser and then get the winner late on. They've been doing it for 25 years, they did it against Blackpool, they'll do it again tonight.[/quote']

You don't know how much I wish for this to happen! Alas..this seems to be less likely by the minute..

Cross blocked into the area with a hand inside the area' date=' whether its accidental or not that has to be a penalty doesnt it?[/quote']

No, no it doesn't. His hands were down by his side.

Assuming this will finish 2-1, I think the title race is wide open again. I foresee a Chelsea win tomorrow which will leave them seven points off United with the two of you to play each other twice still. I reckon Chelsea will beat you at least once, which will open the door for City, Arsenal and Chelsea themselves. Of course, everybody will drop points now and again - like Arsenal today - but this title race is far from over.

Cross blocked into the area with a hand inside the area' date=' whether its accidental or not that has to be a penalty doesnt it?[/quote']

Start giving pens for that sort of thing and players will have to play with their arms strapped to their bodies.

We've been terrible, why we are playing long ball football I dont know.

It depends on your perception of the law. The guy's arm was just hanging by his side and there was no way that he could get it out the way. Depends on whether you think that's a penalty...

And I guess that Man U wont do what I said :P

Ah, that dulled the pain of the Arsenal travesty... Which incidentally has gone from 'amputation without anaesthetic' to 'Severed Artery'. :D

£80 on, £124.?? back after sticking money on Wolves, so not a bad day.

By far the maddest PL day I've ever seen, most liekly tomorrow's gonna let down! :P

Well done to Wolves.

A very poor performance from us, just didnt want it by the look on them.

Why Fergie insists on playing his love child, even though he's playing terrible is beyond me, especially when we got a certain player on the bench whose been rather good this season :mad:

Took the wrong £30 million quid player if you ask me, but never mind onwards and upwards (well cant go no higher than we are), Chity next, just hope we turn up for it.

Well done to Wolves.

A very poor performance from us' date=' just didnt want it by the look on them.

Why Fergie insists on playing his love child, even though he's playing terrible is beyond me, especially when we got a certain player on the bench whose been rather good this season :mad:

Took the wrong £30 million quid player if you ask me, but never mind onwards and upwards (well cant go no higher than we are), Chity next, just hope we turn up for it.[/quote']

You mean Fletcher? There were worse players on the field namely Giggs, berbatov, nani (goal aside)

You mean Fletcher? There were worse players on the field namely Giggs' date=' berbatov, nani (goal aside)[/quote']

Yeah I know that but we havent really got the quality to replace them, where as Anderson has been good for us this far, but seems to be bench bot lately.

EDIT: Look at the scouser underneath me lol