• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IanMcCo

• Frozy

• Hercule Poirot

• Stuart H

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Manchester United Thread Just tried changing the password on my laptop to Man Utd defence but it said it was too weak

Re: Official Red Devils thread Apparently, it's been caused by City opening their trophy cabinet LOL

Re: Official Red Devils Thread Right I'd thought I'd air some opinions on recent activity. How Do You Solve a Problem Like Di Maria The recent acquisition of Di Maria appears to have split bo

Posted Images

Re: Official Red Devils thread

Just my opinion mate that there are certain occassions where we need to give the opposition credit instead of having a go at our own players. Sunderland away was another such game. Wolves played really well and deserved it. Should leave it there

lol:D

Agree mate, thats why I started my post with well done Wolves, just with the record (didnt really care about that mind) and the chance to extend the gap....

Agree mate' date=' thats why I started my post with well done Wolves, just with the record (didnt really care about that mind) and the chance to extend the gap....[/quote']

aaaaaaaaaaaHAHAHAHHAHAHA.

Anyways, on a serious(:P) note, this just makes this season even better, as competetive as ever at the top, and lucky for you guys, Liverpool will be joining in with the fun soon aswell. :eek:

aaaaaaaaaaaHAHAHAHHAHAHA.

Anyways' date=' on a serious(:P) note, this just makes this season even better, as competetive as ever at the top, and lucky for you guys, Liverpool will be joining in with the fun soon aswell. :eek:[/quote']

your clueless mate. You lost to Wolves at home and are in 7th fgs:rolleyes:

Guest JackWWFC

Yeah well done Jack fully deserved.

Like Barry said about you being bottom' date=' you've now beaten Chelsea, Liverpool, Man Chity and Man Utd :eek:[/quote']

Yeah but we lost to Wigan, West Ham, Bolton and Fulham :o

It's a shame but I reckon if we beat Baggies we have a good chance of staying up.

2nd best away fans at the Mol this season, very loud. I was suprised. Nani is better than what I thought and Evra defo the best left back in the prem/world..not many can stop Jarvis.

Yeah but we lost to Wigan' date=' West Ham, Bolton and Fulham :o

It's a shame but I reckon if we beat Baggies we have a good chance of staying up.

2nd best away fans at the Mol this season, very loud. I was suprised. Nani is better than what I thought and Evra defo the best left back in the prem/world..not many can stop Jarvis.[/quote']

We have great away fans always have. Who were the best away fans?

Evra is amazing, only player I can remember skining him on a few occasions was Lennon in the Carling Cup Final.

Guest JackWWFC

We have great away fans always have. Who were the best away fans?

Evra is amazing' date=' only player I can remember skining him on a few occasions was Lennon in the Carling Cup Final.[/quote']

Best were Sunderland. Worst were either Liverpool or Wigan.

Guest JackWWFC

Talking about bad fans and Arsenal hasn't popped up? Our home support is bad enough' date=' never mind our iffy at best away Gooners. :D[/quote']

Suprisingly you were quite good Away.

Liverpool tried to sing YNWA and it failed lol.

But yeah..Match of the day will be good tonight :D

Nani is so much better than I thought he would be..im in awe.

I dont know why A2R is making so big think about that we lost,We are still the first,this is our first time that we lost 3 points,we still have decent 4 points over arsenal,Liverpool is having really poor season so you dont have any reason to spam HAHAHAHA about our probably the first one poor performance.

I dont know why A2R is making so big think about that we lost' date='We are still the first,this is our first time that we lost 3 points,we still have decent 4 points over arsenal,Liverpool is having really poor season so you dont have any reason to spam HAHAHAHA about our probably the first one poor performance.[/quote']

Your a united fan :eek::P