• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IanMcCo

• Frozy

• Hercule Poirot

• Stuart H

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Manchester United Thread Just tried changing the password on my laptop to Man Utd defence but it said it was too weak

Re: Official Red Devils thread Apparently, it's been caused by City opening their trophy cabinet LOL

Re: Official Red Devils Thread Right I'd thought I'd air some opinions on recent activity. How Do You Solve a Problem Like Di Maria The recent acquisition of Di Maria appears to have split bo

Posted Images

Re: Official Red Devils thread

Ahh you lost to wolves your rubbish!

Lol jokes :P

Cant wait for MOTD tonight mind' date=' gonna be a cracker :D[/quote']

I was just about to say Bristol City lost until I saw this:

Preston North End 0 - 4 Bristol C.

:o

MOTD and Football League show comes first tonight, gonna be one of the best since this week when there was around 33 goals that weekend

I was just about to say Bristol City lost until I saw this:

:o

MOTD and Football League show comes first tonight' date=' gonna be one of the best since this week when there was around 33 goals that weekend[/quote']

Can't wait for football league show tonight ( and MOTD of course) Leyton Orient scored a dramatic injury time equaliser :P

All its reporting is that the Atletico chairman has stated they will let De Gea leave if he wants to. Absolutely nothing about United.

I can't see us buying him tbh. I expect we will buy somebody with more experience and Lindegaard will be the understudy.

Really would love Neuer here' date=' i just hope Kuszczak dont come anywhere near the sticks, cant stand the guy![/center']

All its reporting is that the Atletico chairman has stated they will let De Gea leave if he wants to. Absolutely nothing about United.

I can't see us buying him tbh. I expect we will buy somebody with more experience and Lindegaard will be the understudy.

Dont no why but Buffon seems to be a possible buy?

Nah if you buy Buffon then your back to square one, Juve won't sell him for cheap and then you'd have to splash out for a guy way past his peak and close to retirement.

I'd say Neuer, Adler, De Gae or Stekelenburg would be open to the United swap, would like to see either Mandanda or Lloris come to the EPL if thats with United then so be it.

Nah if you buy Buffon then your back to square one' date=' Juve won't sell him for cheap and then you'd have to splash out for a guy way past his peak and close to retirement.

I'd say Neuer, Adler, De Gea or Stekelenburg would be open to the United swap, would like to see either Mandanda or Lloris come to the EPL if thats with United then so be it.[/quote']

You are absolutely right about Buffon B)

Neuer is the best choice in my opinion. Not too young, not too old, and he is the best german goalkeeper to me atm. If Neuer not available, Lloris it is :)

Neuer would be your best buy at the moment in my opinion :)

Was thinking about Roy Keane earlier , i adore watching some of his old performances on you tube and the like the man was a machine , something i feel United have never been able to replace and thats why you get performances like today as good a captain as Vidic is someone with a Keane personality would of changed that game.

Apparently Manchester United have signed the Belgian David Beckham called Adnan Januzaj age16 from Anderlecht, he will become the highest paid youngest at united by getting 120k a year.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Manchester-United-transfer-news-United-snapping-up-Belgian-teen-sensation-dubbed-the-new-David-Beckham-winger-Adnan-Januzaj-article694907.html

Apparently Manchester United have signed the Belgian David Beckham called Adnan Januzaj age16 from Anderlecht' date=' he will become the [b']highest paid youngest at united by getting 120k a year.[/b]

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Manchester-United-transfer-news-United-snapping-up-Belgian-teen-sensation-dubbed-the-new-David-Beckham-winger-Adnan-Januzaj-article694907.html

By my reckoning that supposed wage will make him almost the highest paid player at the club (only Rio and Rooney earn more?). Either a huge over-exaggeration or the Man United heirarchy have gone bonkers (irrespective of potential) :P

EDIT: Please ignore this post as I was clearly having a senile moment :o