• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IanMcCo

• Frozy

• Hercule Poirot

• Stuart H

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Manchester United Thread Just tried changing the password on my laptop to Man Utd defence but it said it was too weak

Re: Official Red Devils thread Apparently, it's been caused by City opening their trophy cabinet LOL

Re: Official Red Devils Thread Right I'd thought I'd air some opinions on recent activity. How Do You Solve a Problem Like Di Maria The recent acquisition of Di Maria appears to have split bo

Posted Images

Re: Official Red Devils thread

Doh! :o

Serves me right for trying to post in between patients. I take it all back and retire to my quarters :(

PS He's still earning much much more than me and he's only half my age :(

Haha :P It's pretty sickening how much they earn :( It'd be bliss if I could come out of uni and repay my student loan by playing a bit for the reserves/academy of a big side for a few weeks...

By my reckoning that supposed wage will make him almost the highest paid player at the club (only Rio and Rooney earn more?). Either a huge over-exaggeration or the Man United heirarchy have gone bonkers (irrespective of potential) :P

EDIT: Please ignore this post as I was clearly having a senile moment :o

LOL I was about to post somethig identical to this when i saw the guys post, the only thing that stopped me from pressing 'submit reply' was when i saw the word 'year' in the quote. Dont worry too much about it Doc. :P

Nooo Berbatov (Arrogant) Cantona (even more arrogant) Keane (i just dont like the guy) :P

Berbatov is perhaps the most humble player you can find. Gets on with his scoring job and you can hardly ever hear him say anything about himself he would always talk about his team mates. Cantona was perhaps a little arrogant in his playing days :P And Keane yes... Arrogant to the full

Berbatov is perhaps the most humble player you can find. Gets on with his scoring job and you can hardly ever hear him say anything about himself he would always talk about his team mates. Cantona was perhaps a little arrogant in his playing days :P And Keane yes... Arrogant to the full

Lets settle for 2 out of the 5 then.. deal? :P

Considering City have only won once at OT since 1975 I am surprised the list is so short...

I have a few more players that have never lost to City at Old Trafford

Pele, Maradona, Maldini, Socrates, Thomas Ravelli, Alexi Lalas,

I could go on for a while - but nice to see you guys dawdling on the past :D

Considering City have only won once at OT since 1975 I am surprised the list is so short...

I have a few more players that have never lost to City at Old Trafford

Pele' date=' Maradona, Maldini, Socrates, Thomas Ravelli, Alexi Lalas,

I could go on for a while - but nice to see you guys dawdling on the past :D[/quote']

Not just at old trafford mate, never lost to city at any ground! ;)