• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IanMcCo

• Frozy

• Hercule Poirot

• Stuart H

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Manchester United Thread Just tried changing the password on my laptop to Man Utd defence but it said it was too weak

Re: Official Red Devils thread Apparently, it's been caused by City opening their trophy cabinet LOL

Re: Official Red Devils Thread Right I'd thought I'd air some opinions on recent activity. How Do You Solve a Problem Like Di Maria The recent acquisition of Di Maria appears to have split bo

Posted Images

Guest JackWWFC

Re: Official Red Devils thread

Go and get beat off Wolves/Birmingham because Villa are a bag of sh!t now' date=' no Oniel, no Milner, no Barry, soon to be no Young or Agbonlahor.[/quote']

tbh we did beat you 1-0 and Villa beat us :o

tbh we did beat you 1-0 and Villa beat us :o

and we beat ya's 4-3 lol

But if some billionaires came in and spend whatever amount of money on any player needed' date=' they would be the same as you......

just because you got lucky with your owners its hardly anything to brag about to very well run clubs like Villa.[/quote']

couldn't give a toss tbh, good luck finding a new barry and milner.

Go and get beat off Wolves/Birmingham because Villa are a bag of sh!t now' date=' no Oniel, no Milner, no Barry, soon to be no Young or Agbonlahor.[/quote']

You want a dummy mate?

Your probably the worst club in the midlands though? :confused::rolleyes:

Ohh yeah we're above all of the midlands clubs but yet were the worst. Clearly another clueless Citeh fan.

And to be honest i couldnt give two hoots if we're the worst, When we lose i take it like a man instead of crying.