• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IanMcCo

• Frozy

• Hercule Poirot

• Stuart H

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Manchester United Thread Just tried changing the password on my laptop to Man Utd defence but it said it was too weak

Re: Official Red Devils thread Apparently, it's been caused by City opening their trophy cabinet LOL

Re: Official Red Devils Thread Right I'd thought I'd air some opinions on recent activity. How Do You Solve a Problem Like Di Maria The recent acquisition of Di Maria appears to have split bo

Posted Images

Re: Official Red Devils thread

All you can do is watch' date=' do you even know where OT is?[/quote']

Is it in Salford?

Let me ask you' date=' what connection to you have to Manchester?[/quote']

He supports Manchester United. Isn't that an obvious connection?

All you can do, Jake and James is question peoples opinions about the game by asking where they live? Seriously?

Is it in Salford?

He supports Manchester United. Isn't that an obvious connection?

All you can do' date=' Jake and James is question peoples opinions about the game by asking where they live? Seriously?[/quote']

didn't know that, thanks.

you will obviously say that because you follow about 5 different teams, but when your from manchester, support a manchester club and you have someone from bosnia or london etc trying to take the mick out of city, your not gunna sit there are you? ive said it once and will say it before, to all those from london; go glory hunt chelsea, it will look better on your location.

didn't know that' date=' thanks.

you will obviously say that because you follow about 5 different teams, but when your from manchester, support a manchester club and you have someone from bosnia or london etc trying to take the mick out of city, your not gunna sit there are you? ive said it once and will say it before, to all those from london; go glory hunt chelsea, it will look better on your location.[/quote']

Follow 5 teams?

I don't have to justify myself to anyone, and wont.

Just find it pathetic that the only reply, you two especially have to people that want to talk about the football is, "where you from? Waa waaa!". Just because you don't like what they are saying. Pathetic.

Is it in Salford?

No it isn't - it's in Trafford - I know - I live 100mtrs away

All you can do' date=' Jake and James is question peoples opinions about the game by asking where they live? Seriously?[/quote']

Oiii!!! Isn't that my job???

Traffic Update The A56 is currently closed, and the M60 and M56 have slow moving traffic in the direction of Manchester Airport

Link to Departures - please don't ever say I'm not helpful :D

Follow 5 teams?

I don't have to justify myself to anyone' date=' and wont.

Just find it pathetic that the only reply, you two especially have to people that want to talk about the football is, "where you from? Waa waaa!". Just because you don't like what they are saying. Pathetic.[/quote']

LOL. Same old same old.

To be fair to the mancs they had not even said anyting before they started with the same old pathetic location thing.

People are so clueless to think everyone puts there real location anyway' date=' how do we know some City fans aint from another country, [b']started supporting City when the money came in and just lie about there location on here?[/b]

lameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

absolutely true, most of them just support City because of the money. Sad.

No it isn't - it's in Trafford - I know - I live 100mtrs away' date=' and was in the pub the other night when it got vandalised by a few morons

Oiii!!! Isn't that my job???

[b']Traffic Update[/b] The A56 is currently closed, and the M60 and M56 have slow moving traffic in the direction of Manchester Airport

Link to Departures - please don't ever say I'm not helpful :D

I was just saying Salford for the point of not caring.

Also, cheers for the update on traffic. :confused::P

_________

Anywho, I think the title race is over. Even at this early stage. Chelsea are wobbling, Arsenal have dropped too many points and City still aren't good enough IMO. Man Utd are so consistent and have the bounceback ability after a shock loss.

absolutely true' date=' most of them just support City because of the money. Sad.[/quote']

Honestly shut up! City have had how many years with ups and downs? Achieved nothing but we stood by our team and it's payed off. Were not like you, Ronaldo posters on the wall at home and watching streams on the internet, we go to games and have been to years