Official Manchester United Thread

Re: Official Red Devils thread

Honestly shut up! City have had how many years with ups and downs? Achieved nothing but we stood by our team and it's payed off. Were not like you' date=' Ronaldo posters on the wall at home and watching streams on the internet, we go to games and have been to years, t0sser.[/quote']

I agree on that one, it's the same with me and Preston. We probably will go down this year but I'm still going to be there next season with my season ticket. Just think some people might not have the chance too see there team or might not be able too afford to so all I was trying to say was don't go too far :)

• Replies 43.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IanMcCo

• Frozy

• Hercule Poirot

• Stuart H

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Manchester United Thread Just tried changing the password on my laptop to Man Utd defence but it said it was too weak

Re: Official Red Devils thread Apparently, it's been caused by City opening their trophy cabinet LOL

Re: Official Red Devils Thread Right I'd thought I'd air some opinions on recent activity. How Do You Solve a Problem Like Di Maria The recent acquisition of Di Maria appears to have split bo

Posted Images

Honestly shut up! City have had how many years with ups and downs? Achieved nothing but we stood by our team and it's payed off. Were not like you' date=' [b']Ronaldo posters on the wall at home and watching streams on the internet[/b], we go to games and have been to years

HAHA ! Just because I live in Portugal doesn't mean I like Ronaldo (I dont) and if I go to the stadiums to see the football or if I see on TV it's not your business.

And the many years with ups and downs, I was talking about the City fans out of UK, so shut up if you dont know what you're on about.

HAHA ! Just because I live in Portugal doesn't mean I like Ronaldo (I dont) and if I go to the stadiums to see the football or if I see on TV it's not your business.

And the many years with ups and downs' date=' I was talking about the City fans out of UK, so shut up if you dont know what you're on about.[/quote']

Mate, you have 'BENFICA FOREVER' in your name thing, have a Eden Hazard avatar, a German player in your sig, support benfica, commenting on a united thread, what you actually doing with your life?

I dont know what your speaking about tbh, theres a portugese section on this forum, might be abit better to go there? (y)

And the many years with ups and downs' date=' I was talking about the City fans out of UK, so shut up if you dont know what you're on about.[/quote']

theres nowt wrong with liking Ronaldo:D hes a great player:D

Guest JackWWFC

Yeah but how can you support a team when you live about 1000 miles away?

Mate' date=' [b']you have 'BENFICA FOREVER' in your name thing, have a Eden Hazard avatar, a German player in your sig, support benfica, commenting on a united thread[/b], what you actually doing with your life?

I dont know what your speaking about tbh, theres a portugese section on this forum, might be abit better to go there? (y)

I support Benfica, I like Hazard and Muller and I like watching EPL. So what ?

Face it, you lost. You'll have another chances in the future ;)

Yeah' date=' thanks jack. I'll use this one:)[/quote']

I am pretty certain that it's infringement of copyright to use any recorded images of the EPL without express written permission from the Premier League and the broadcaster concerned :P:p:eek: lol

Surely the moderators should take action to stop this possibly illegal activity? :P:p:eek:

Just because I support my team since young and because I follow two players since their first game on their teams ? No sense :rolleyes:

I agree - you don't make sense :D:p

I am pretty certain that it's infringement of copyright to use any recorded images of the EPL without express written permission from the Premier League and the broadcaster concerned :P:p:eek: lol

Surely the moderators should take action to stop this possibly illegal activity? :P:p:eek:

I can see this video being banned on youtube in the next hour lool:p

Location? Team? No connection' date=' probalby never seen OT or united live, anymore?[/quote']

So I live in Scotland, wow. I've tried to go to OT cost too much. And I have seen United play up here, My family support United. My Grandad's been. Infact his boss is a United season ticket holder. Anymore ;)