Official Manchester United Thread

Re: Official Red Devils thread

I can see this video being banned on youtube in the next hour lool:p

I can see it being banned here even quicker :D

I've reported it as utterly offensive :D

You can't take away the quality of the goal though.

So I live in Scotland' date=' wow. I've tried to go to OT cost too much. And I have seen United play up here, My family support United. My Grandad's been. Infact his boss is a United season ticket holder. Anymore ;)[/quote']

I was dying to stay out of the glory hunter one today....

But to say you support United because your Grandads been to OT and his boss has a season ticket??? Erm....

I support Brazil because I once dated a girl who chose that as her rug style LOL

• Replies 43.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IanMcCo

• Frozy

• Hercule Poirot

• Stuart H

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Manchester United Thread Just tried changing the password on my laptop to Man Utd defence but it said it was too weak

Re: Official Red Devils thread Apparently, it's been caused by City opening their trophy cabinet LOL

Re: Official Red Devils Thread Right I'd thought I'd air some opinions on recent activity. How Do You Solve a Problem Like Di Maria The recent acquisition of Di Maria appears to have split bo

Posted Images

I was dying to stay out of the glory hunter one today....

But to say you support united because your Grandads been to OT and hi boss has a season ticket??? Erm....

I support Brazil because I was dated a girl who chose that as her rug style LOL

I support United because i do always have always will... My family did aswell. The grandad thing was more the poor conection :o. Still want to go OT, Hopefully before the end of the year.

The Brazil thing is quite funny tho! lol :o

And I know i'm putting up a poor agrument :'(

What's with the glory hunter thing? Yes they may not be from that certain place but that doesn't mean you have too put them down with every post they write :rolleyes:

It just annoys me when they take the constantly out of our team, when what do they really give to their club? Apart from sitting on their armchair and turning the tv on.

Just because I support my team since young and because I follow two players since their first game on their teams ? No sense :rolleyes:

No because you're gloating about United winning when you have absolutely no connection to the club and by the looks of your posts, haven't even supported them until today.

Then you have the cheek to say City fans only support the club because of the money when you've only just started 'supporting' United because they won.

You're a derisory cretin.

So I live in Scotland' date=' wow. I've tried to go to OT cost too much. And I have seen United play up here, My family support United. My Grandad's been. Infact his boss is a United season ticket holder. Anymore ;)[/quote']

Oh so you can actually spell scotland now? remeber when you couldnt. Ive already dedicated myself to go to dublin if we there in the Europa league, what stops you? Oh wow, kinda excuse is that? yeah i'd like to know more infact, pretty amusing.

Mumbai FC owns Utd's rear end :rolleyes:

Just because I don't live in England doesn't mean I can't cheer for an English team.

To be honest though, why do you 'glory hunters' even care what other people call you? Let them have whatever opinion they want of you, you know what you're like and why you support your team. You don't have to prove yourself to anyone.

Oh so you can actually spell scotland now? remeber when you couldnt. Ive already dedicated myself to go to dublin if we there in the Europa league' date=' what stops you? Oh wow, kinda excuse is that? yeah i'd like to know more infact, pretty amusing.[/quote']

Money, I've said that plenty of times. It would cost too much at the present time for me to down etc :rolleyes:.

What a goal by Rooney! :D.

Money' date=' I've said that plenty of times. It would cost too much at the present time for me to down etc :rolleyes:.

What a goal by Ronney! :D.[/quote']

Money would be a problem for me at Dublin, but would it stop me?!

Ronney now, oh wow, you make it worser for yourself every post, first you spell scotland wrong, your own country now Rooneys renamed to Ronney.

Money would be a problem for me at Dublin' date=' but would it stop me?!

Ronney now, oh wow, you make it worser for yourself every post, first you spell scotland wrong, your own country now Rooneys renamed to Ronney.[/quote']

Wow, I spelt his name wrong. by one letter that a crime? :rolleyes:.

So I cant go to UT cause of money end of.

And you cant spell either :rolleyes:

The image on the right defines you lot posting pointlessly on the United thread. Ain't you got anything better to do?

If you live so close to Leyton Orient's ground, then why don't you support them? Or if not there's Arsenal, Chelsea, Fulham, Spurs, West Ham, Charlton etc near by. Just why Manchester United when you obviously have no connection to them.