• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IanMcCo

• Frozy

• Hercule Poirot

• Stuart H

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Manchester United Thread Just tried changing the password on my laptop to Man Utd defence but it said it was too weak

Re: Official Red Devils thread Apparently, it's been caused by City opening their trophy cabinet LOL

Re: Official Red Devils Thread Right I'd thought I'd air some opinions on recent activity. How Do You Solve a Problem Like Di Maria The recent acquisition of Di Maria appears to have split bo

Posted Images

Re: Official Red Devils thread

You're gonna get some hate from Citeh fans on this thread if you support United and you're using that name...

We don't hate on people :D

All of my opinions are well rounded and not pig headed at all lol (and if honest I kinda like Napoli...must be the blue shirts :D)

I am surprised about one thing though....

United have got the same level of security tonight at OldTraff as they had last week before the derby - no idea why....

Why would they hate him for being called "Napolifan"? :confused:

Not from Uk > Posting on United thread...I guess that's what he means :D

I don't support an EPL club. I love the EPL but not one specific team. I would just hope they respect Crawley enough to play some of their better players. :)

Fair enough' date=' I thought you might have been a United fan.

Why would they hate him for being called "Napolifan"? :confused:

Because as the debate was last Saturday/Sunday "You should support a team within your own country only if you have direct connections to the club".

We don't hate on people :D

Not from Uk > Posting on United thread...I guess that's what he means :D

Not you personally Ian, but MCFC James and the other MCFC one :D and yes, that's what I mean :rolleyes:;)

Surprised its not been mentioned on this thread yet' date=' but the evergreen Ryan Giggs has signed on for another year, will this guy ever retire. But he's still got it.[/quote']

Great news hes playing brilliantly. Heard rumours in the Guardian that today it was supposed to come out that Evra had agreed a new long term deal. Hoping that they didn't get confused with Giggs and that it does happen sooner rather than later.

Surprised its not been mentioned on this thread yet' date=' but the evergreen Ryan Giggs has signed on for another year, will this guy ever retire. [b']But he's still got it.[/b]

No-one seems to remember the 2-3 years when he was in and out of the first team, and wasn't performing. United fans around here were calling for Fergie to get rid of him.

Seems that SSN and most United fans are forgetting about those few seasons when they talk about the "greatness of Giggs" :D

That aside, Giggs has been one of United decent performers when he has played in the last 18-24 months - and would still cost a huge wedge of money to replace.

Not sure the Glazers will want to part with any money from their "Save my Shopping Mall" funds

Strong side from you.. obviously don't want a repeat of Exeter and Burton!

Lindegaard' date=' Rafael, O'Shea, Brown, Fabio, Gibson, Carrick, Anderson, Bebe, Hernandez, Obertan.

Subs: Rooney, Smalling, Fletcher, Kuszczak, King, Pogba, Tunnicliffe.[/quote']

After finish watching the cricket, I move to watch the football:D What a relaxed saturday lol

Nice to see Bebe and Lindegaard starting:)

I don't think Bebe or Obertan would make the Crawley team tbh, they both look useless, all Obertan has is his pace an Bebe has nothing.

We didn't play well at all, Mills was great for Crawley and got a deserved MoM award.

28 minutes before United scored and Crawley were getting £200 towards Help For Heroes for every minute, plus the £10k they'd already been promised (all from E.ON), so they got near £16k for the charity - I've heard the Sun were matching that too..

Smalling once again looked good when he came on..

Against tiring non league opposition..saying that - it wasn't so long ago Smalling was playing at that level himself

Rooney picked up a rather daft booking - sure Fergie won't be too elated with that.

All in all you would have expected a United reserves team to beat Crawley comfortably - instead it was 2-3 first teamers and a smattering of reserves who only managed 1-0 win....

Funny to see them walk off to 'Glory Glory Man United' after beating non-league Crawley 1-0.

Hope you guys get another home tie against someone rubbish - not because I want you to win the cup - because I love hearing all the moaning about the compulsory purchase scheme (I guess most here wouldn't know what that is though)

I hear Crawley have spent more money this season than all of league2 combined. Rubbish performance but we are through so don't really care. Onto Marseille now

Transfermarkt.co.uk puts the figure at 900k + a load of freebies.

There does seem to be a lot of 'cash' flowing through them....