• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IanMcCo

• Frozy

• Hercule Poirot

• Stuart H

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Manchester United Thread Just tried changing the password on my laptop to Man Utd defence but it said it was too weak

Re: Official Red Devils thread Apparently, it's been caused by City opening their trophy cabinet LOL

Re: Official Red Devils Thread Right I'd thought I'd air some opinions on recent activity. How Do You Solve a Problem Like Di Maria The recent acquisition of Di Maria appears to have split bo

Posted Images

Re: Official Red Devils thread

As I pointed out...I already have a life' date=' and what is wrong with posting comments regarding the owners of Man United and the compulsory purchase scheme?

Most United fans I know hate the Glazers and the compulsory purchase scheme.

As for showing praise for Crawley holding 53% of possesion - I can't see why you would be offended by that as the most important stat shows that you scored 1 goal and Crawley scored 0 goals.

[b']PS[/b] Just checked SSN and it says City had 63% possession

Just checked BBC and they said the same as me.

And yes do any United fans actually like the Glazers :o

My dad got the application approved for Marseille home tickets on the 16th so I'm buzzing for that.

Hoping that isn't the night we got out or I'll be mega annoyed D:

BBC Story re the Glazers setting up a new 'company' called Red Football LLC

The article seems to leave more questions than answer though - I haven't yet looked online to see other related stories though.

Those wondering what the 'LLC' means - it means 'Limited Liability Company'

One of the benefits of this type of company in the US is;

"Limited liability, meaning that the owners of the LLC, called "members," are protected from some or all liability for acts and debts of the LLC depending on state shield laws."

nani' date=' bebe and obertan have travelled but i cant see fergie playing them in such an important game[/quote']

The way you've said that you've made it out to be that Nani won't play lol Anyway why would he play Gibson out of the position on the right ahead of Obertan??

But yeah, Rooney - Berba - Nani in attack.

Prediction : either a 0-0 draw' date=' or United to win 1-0.[/quote']

I don't normally do predictions....

I think Marseille will score though - and I think United will score.

Through my non biased football glasses I predict a 1-1 or a 2-1 for Marseille

Anyone watching it in the Bishops? hehehehe :P

Man Utd: Van der Sar' date=' O'Shea, Smalling, Vidic, Evra, Gibson, Carrick, Fletcher, Nani, Berbatov, Rooney.

[b']Subs:[/b] Kuszczak, Brown, Hernandez, Scholes, Fabio Da Silva, Rafael Da Silva, Obertan.

Prediction : either a 0-0 draw, or United to win 1-0.

Im not being funny but why does Fergie insist on playing Gibson :mad:

Play O'Shea CM, and Rafael RB simples!

Might be my personal opinion but I think Gibson is 90% rubbish and 10% Brilliant.

Im not being funny but why does Fergie insist on playing Gibson :mad:

Play O'Shea CM' date=' and Rafael RB simples!

[b']Might be my personal opinion but I think Gibson is 90% rubbish and 10% Brilliant.[/b]

99/1 :) Do you lot expect him to stay at United for the foreseeable future? He doesn't get as many opportunities as a midfielder breaking into his prime period would want but he does get those opportunities at a top top club. If he does move I'd suspect it'll be to a Bolton/Sunderland type team where it'll be interesting to see if he fits in as he strikes me as quite wasteful a lot of the time.

Prediction:Marseille 2-1 Man United.

I really think you will lose the away leg tonight,Remy's pace will cause you problems and despite Brandao having injury problems,Marseille are a good quick slick outfit with good technical ability,If Gignac and Valbuena were playing I'd perhaps say 3-1 but they will miss Valbuena a lot as his a key key player to how Marseille play.

This game reminds me of Liverpool's game last Thursday... Neither team would score even if they played the whole week -_-

A pretty boring game in all honestly

:o' date=' tempted to wack the xbox on :P.. good result if we can hold this out though would had perferred a score draw though :P[/center']

Man Utd: Van der Sar' date=' O'Shea, Smalling, Vidic, Evra, Gibson, Carrick, Fletcher, Nani, Berbatov, Rooney.

[b']Subs:[/b] Kuszczak, Brown, Hernandez, Scholes, Fabio Da Silva, Rafael Da Silva, Obertan.

Prediction : either a 0-0 draw, or United to win 1-0.

Same :)......

Well we were right then:p

Decent result though..

Can't honestly believe this. Why does Fergie keep on sticking with that rubbish 4-5-1 formation:mad: We've played our best football in a 4-4-2, yet we resort to this rubbish against a team in the relegation zone:confused: Rooney will probably play wide where hes probably played his worst football for United... And absolutely no width on the bench either. Can see us messing this up AGAIN away from home

Can't honestly believe this. Why does Fergie keep on sticking with that rubbish 4-5-1 formation:mad: We've played our best football in a 4-4-2' date=' yet we resort to this rubbish against a team in the relegation zone:confused: Rooney will probably play wide where hes probably played his worst football for United... And absolutely no width on the bench either. Can see us messing this up AGAIN away from home[/quote']

United have beaten Wigan in every Premier League game they've played. I don't think Fergie's really worried about this game.