Official Manchester United Thread

Re: Official Red Devils thread

It is disgraceful the unmistakeable bias towards Manchester United from the FA. Rooney went out of his way to elbow the Wigan lad in the face! There was no need for it' date=' surely if he was wanting to help out in the attack, he would run in a straight line past James McCarthy, not bend his run to elbvow him. I can only think that there must have been an incident beforehand between the two which must have wound Rooney up. This further strengthens my hatred of Rooney, [b']and I agree with John Hartson last night on MOTD2 that SAF cannot defend that after blatantly seeing the elbow in the replays[/b].

Probably the one and only time ive agreed with John Hartson :rolleyes:

• Replies 43.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IanMcCo

• Frozy

• Hercule Poirot

• Stuart H

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Manchester United Thread Just tried changing the password on my laptop to Man Utd defence but it said it was too weak

Re: Official Red Devils thread Apparently, it's been caused by City opening their trophy cabinet LOL

Re: Official Red Devils Thread Right I'd thought I'd air some opinions on recent activity. How Do You Solve a Problem Like Di Maria The recent acquisition of Di Maria appears to have split bo

Posted Images

Passionate captains don't go into tackles looking to purposefully injure his opponent badly :rolleyes:

if you're talking about the man city player, then that's just how derbies are. some express their passion for their club and anger for the opposition club in more ways than others :P Michael Ball's stamp on Ronaldo is another example

Can't help but think that a certain ex-United captain should be on that list...

HINT: keanepa438.jpg

What an abomination - I forgot just how ugly Chadwick was...he makes Tevez and Dowie look like pageant queens :D

Thanks for resurrecting my nightmares Spam :D:p

Just out of curiosity how many times have you been?

To Old Trafford?

Well I've lived 100 yards away for 13 years and the cash machine is situated on the corner - so I would say I have been well over a couple of thousand times :D

PS I've 'been to Old Trafford twice already today (have to walk past it to go to work) - and I'm going again in a minute to get some money out to go and have a pint in the pub closest to OT (the Bishop Blaize)

if you're talking about the man city player' date=' then that's just how derbies are. some express their passion for their club and anger for the opposition club in more ways than others :P Michael Ball's stamp on Ronaldo is another example[/quote']

I would love to qoute what Roy Keane said in his Biography about this tackle, it was something like

'I went into that tackle to hurt him, I just wanted to be brake his f***ing leg, I didn't care getting the ball, I knew I was getting sent off, I didn't even look back'

Thug yes

if you're talking about the man city player' date=' then that's just how derbies are. some express their passion for their club and anger for the opposition club in more ways than others :P Michael Ball's stamp on Ronaldo is another example[/quote']

That's utter ********. Keane wanted revenge after a game against Leeds when he tackled Haaland and did his ligaments. Haaland criticized him for the tackle and guessed he was feigning injury as he was on the floor. The fact that it was a derby had absolutely nothing to do with it, Keane just wanted to injure Haaland badly when he got the opportunity being the cowardly scrote he is. Even if it were because of the derby, it's no excuse whatsoever to go into a tackle looking to end a player's career.

Ball's stamp on Ronaldo is child's play in comparison.

Learn a bit of your club's history or support Leyton Orient :rolleyes:

I live in Buckingham Palace. :)

Woah - that is pretty cool if honest.

I visited there once as a school kid - for a tour of the stadi... i mean palace :P:D

Anyway - let's not do the whole glory things - I am just saying that I think I have been to OT more than the entire forum put together.

I don't get a Blue Peter badge for where I live though :D

I visited there once as a school kid - for a tour of the stadi... i mean palace :P:D

Anyway - let's not do the whole glory things - I am just saying that I think I have been to OT more than the entire forum put together.

Really? If I knew you were coming I would have baked you a cake.

And what glory things? I'm just saying I live in Buckingham Palace. That is all. :)

What an abomination - I forgot just how ugly Chadwick was...he makes Tevez and Dowie look like pageant queens :D

You really are running amok tonight! :D

Hoping United slip up at 'Pool and Chelsea, not expecting them to though, but Anfield isn't your favourite place to go I suppose.

I'm not sure if you have though :L

I go often for someone who isn't a season-ticket holder and I'm sure others go ;D

Really? If I knew you were coming I would have baked you a cake.

And what glory things? I'm just saying I live in Buckingham Palace. That is all. :)

If honest - I always wanted to support the Queen as she seems to have the most silverware.

But I realised that I don't come from London so I ended up supporting Gordon Brown instead - and look where he is now. He doesn't even qualify for Europe like his rival Blair did

PS If you live in Bucky Palace - couldn't you get someone to bake the cake for you? I am sure you have matters of state to look after :D

OK we are off topic now sorry.

Rooney should have been banned - but he wasn't.

Good to see the FA stick by a referee who clearly hasn't done his job properly :D

To Old Trafford?

Well I've lived 100 yards away for 13 years and the cash machine is situated on the corner - so I would say I have been well over a couple of thousand times :D

PS I've 'been to Old Trafford twice already today (have to walk past it to go to work) - and I'm going again in a minute to get some money out to go and have a pint in the pub closest to OT (the Bishop Blaize)

Oh I thought you meant in the stadium.

Bit of cheek going into the Bishops Blaize.