• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IanMcCo

• Frozy

• Hercule Poirot

• Stuart H

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Manchester United Thread Just tried changing the password on my laptop to Man Utd defence but it said it was too weak

Re: Official Red Devils thread Apparently, it's been caused by City opening their trophy cabinet LOL

Re: Official Red Devils Thread Right I'd thought I'd air some opinions on recent activity. How Do You Solve a Problem Like Di Maria The recent acquisition of Di Maria appears to have split bo

Posted Images

Re: Official Red Devils thread

:D

Then you need to watch it again lad.

I can understand the "Smalling didn't move" argument, but at the end of the day, Zhirkov played the ball past Smalling and went down under contact. If the contact hadn't have been made, Zhirkov would have been past Smalling and able to get a shot on goal in a very dangerous situation. I don't think the referee can not give a penalty in this situation.

Smalling was very unfortunate, mind.

Oh Vidic' date=' why? And why was David Luiz not given the same treatment??? David Luiz acted like a Stoke player and did more body-checking than contributing to Chelsea. If he continues to go forward Chelsea will lose to counter attacking teams.[/quote']

Saves him being sent off against Liverpool

What a stupid game on the end.

Good job Etkinson,great job,brilliant job..

Just to clearify,I am not angry because we Lost,I am angry because It wasnt so fair on both sides,little bit more on Uniteds,and fans of Liverpool just to say few things :

In FA cup,when we beated you it was the end for you,and now we lost and again we are on the top,its not end for us,and we still have advantage.

And we beated Liverpool 2 times and I hope that he will do same for few days.

Vidic getting sent off is doing you a favour for the liverpool game ' date=' he usually struggles against them.[/quote']

You sure mate?

Again :

Evans Injured.

Ferdinand Injured.

Vidic suspended.

You still think that its good thing for us?

Yup' date=' Long as Man Utd do just move on they will still go on and win the title as they are by far the most consistant team and the team I would put money on winning the most games from now till the end of the season.

Losing AT Chelsea is nothing big imo, even though people might say it was down to a dodgy call Man Utd have had there fair share like the Berba one I mentioned earlier.

Man Utd will probs beat Chelsea at Old Trafford anyway, I can see them doing so quite confortably as well.

ps... People only post about it so much because the mancs are the 1st to defend the crazy *** calls they get on a weekly basis so people are bound to pick up on it when its on the other foot.[/quote']

Agree with you,but again,when you support someone and when that someone get beated by team who do you hate,you must be angry,at least a little bit.

We must wait For Arsenal to loose some points.

Despite this loss, I can't see Chelsea winning this title race at all. If they do I will leave this forum for good and quit all my teams including my team in EC 7046 and EC 5579. Only Man United Arsenal stand a chance.

I joke. They have a very faint chance but I'm not betting my best SM teams on it

You'll never convince me that was a penalty, but we have to move on no point moaning as nothing can change what the referee decided.

That aside that was the best game I've seen in the league this season, cracking football from start to finish, United we're the better side for the first 45 you could almost say we stopped playing at 1-0, but in the 2nd 45 Chelsea bossed things, it hurts to say but Chelsea were deserved winners.