• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IanMcCo

• Frozy

• Hercule Poirot

• Stuart H

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Manchester United Thread Just tried changing the password on my laptop to Man Utd defence but it said it was too weak

Re: Official Red Devils thread Apparently, it's been caused by City opening their trophy cabinet LOL

Re: Official Red Devils Thread Right I'd thought I'd air some opinions on recent activity. How Do You Solve a Problem Like Di Maria The recent acquisition of Di Maria appears to have split bo

Posted Images

Re: Official Red Devils thread

I'm at uni in Sheffield. Actually live in Poynton' date=' which is rather closer to Manchester. Also had a season ticket for a few years before having to give it up for financial reasons, ironically just before the Sheik came in :P[/quote']

Ahh fair doe's.. anyway i dont really wana get involved in all this glory suporting, glory surporting to me means changing your club to who wins, not starting surporting a club and carrying that on, not that it applys to me but just my general opinion

:)

If rooney had pulled the ball back to Hernandez, with the form Hernandez is on, he would've difinetely scored, and there would've been no way back for Chelsea either, instead, he was greedy and went for goal himself.

Only got your star player to blame for you defeat in my opinion .

Although I didn't expect anything, I am still feeling incredibly annoyed. That's 2 seasons in a row that the better team has lost at the Bridge due to some dodgy decisions:mad: martin Atkinson's Chelsea record now stands at an incredible P-15, W-14, D-1....

Some positives though

Good performance

unchanged team for the first time in 3 years (or 165 games)

a sort of 4-4-2 away against a big side

Will be tough to win the title now though. Never really fancy our chances at Anfield but we have no choice but to go for the win now so that might work in our favour. That's being a bit optimistic though

Chelsea have no chance of winning the league, anyone who thinks otherwise is a few brain cells short

We have been shocking again last few games if we play anything like we have been doing you will beat us easily.

Even IF we did manage a draw / win you will still win the league imo' date=' I can see you beating Chelsea at OT and I can see you getting a result against Arsenal.

Fergie has Arsenal sussed out for the main part in most your games now, he knows exactly how to setup and play against them and as long as you dont make any individual mistakes I can see you winning but at least drawing.[/quote']

You know that's not it works mate, well at least not in this game. We SHOULD have beaten you easily last 2 seasons as well but we got outplayed. Problem is Arsenal's fixtures on paper look ridiculously easy. Only tough games would be Liverpool (we know what to expect from Gerrard in such situations, so its a nailed on win for Arsenal) and Spurs (hard to predict) and ourselves. We'll have to rely on Arsenal bottling it if we are to win it this season

Tough games Arsenal have left:

Blackpool (A)

Liverpool (H)

Spurs (A)

Man Utd (H)

Stoke (A)

Maybe Fulham and West Brom (A) but I cant see that being a problem for them especially as Fulham is they're last game.

Our games:

Liverpool (A)

Arsenal (A)

Chelsea (H)

Now we do play West Ham, Newcastle and Blackburn away aswell but I feel we'll beat these.

Its in the bag lads, stop worrying :D:o:confused:

You know that's not it works mate' date=' well at least not in this game. We SHOULD have beaten you easily last 2 seasons as well but we got outplayed. [b']Problem is Arsenal's fixtures on paper look ridiculously easy. Only tough games would be Liverpool (we know what to expect from Gerrard in such situations, so its a nailed on win for Arsenal) and Spurs (hard to predict) and ourselves. We'll have to rely on Arsenal bottling it if we are to win it this season[/b]

I guarentee that Arsenal will lose one, maybe even two games they shouldn't before the season is up. That's their problem and it's been their problem ever since the "Invincibles" were broken up; every now and again, they get unstuck when they shouldn't do, like they already have done against West Brom and Newcastle at home this season. I reckon two of West Brom, Bolton, Stoke, Fulham and Blackpool will at least take points off Arsenal.

I know its a bit early but whats your prediction for sundays game and your preferred line up

Martin Atkinson

Stuart Attwell----Mark Clattenburg----Anthony Bates----Mike Dean

Phil Dowd----Geoff Eltringham---Chris Foy----Kevin Friend

Mike Jones----Howard Webb

This has to be one of the best responses i've ever seen:eek::eek:.

In the week surrounding United and FA' date=' SAF has been charged with improper conduct lol

[url']http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1362228/Sir-Alex-Ferguson-charged-FA-ref-rant-Manchester-Uniteds-loss-Chelsea.html[/url]

Yeah and with his suspended 2 match ban still in place, he'll have those added to any ban he gets.

I see Carrick has signed a new deal until 2013/14. Must say I'm quite disappointed by this news :o After the GK position I hope Fergie concentrates on CM this summer, as much as I like Sanchez I don't think it's a position in as much need of strengthening. Wouldn't complain with a new GK, CM and Sanchez though :P

I see Carrick has signed a new deal until 2013/14. Must say I'm quite disappointed by this news :o After the GK position I hope Fergie concentrates on CM this summer' date=' as much as I like Sanchez I don't think it's a position in as much need of strengthening. Wouldn't complain with a new GK, CM and Sanchez though :P[/quote']

I would like to see someone like Modric in our team,someone who can give really good ball for chicharito/berbatov/rooney..

Also Sanchez and Neuer thats all. (I am so humble).