• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IanMcCo

• Frozy

• Hercule Poirot

• Stuart H

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Manchester United Thread Just tried changing the password on my laptop to Man Utd defence but it said it was too weak

Re: Official Red Devils thread Apparently, it's been caused by City opening their trophy cabinet LOL

Re: Official Red Devils Thread Right I'd thought I'd air some opinions on recent activity. How Do You Solve a Problem Like Di Maria The recent acquisition of Di Maria appears to have split bo

Posted Images

Re: Official Red Devils thread

wow, plenty of players signing new contracts this season. That's Rooney, Anderson, Giggs, Carrick, Fletcher and Evra all who have signed new contracts with possibly Scholes and Nani (hope he gets the number 7, deserves it) yet to come. With Hargreaves probably done with football (anyone notice how the BBC now don't even bother mentioning his name in the injured list anymore?) and Gibson moving on (in all likelihood) we may sign a new CM I suppose. More likely to be in the 15m range than the 25m+ some are hoping

Signed some Belgian kid apparently. We really have signed plenty of these 16/17 year olds in the last 2 years...

wow' date=' plenty of players signing new contracts this season. That's Rooney, Anderson, Giggs, Carrick, Fletcher and Evra all who have signed new contracts with possibly Scholes and Nani (hope he gets the number 7, deserves it) yet to come. With Hargreaves probably done with football (anyone notice how the BBC now don't even bother mentioning his name in the injured list anymore?) and Gibson moving on (in all likelihood) we may sign a new CM I suppose. More likely to be in the 15m range than the 25m+ some are hoping

Signed some Belgian kid apparently. We really have signed plenty of these 16/17 year olds in the last 2 years...[/quote']

You sure?I think its from kosovo,16 years old kid,I watched him,could be something..

I hope we will get finally some good CM,we sold Ronaldo,Tevez and many other players,and we didint buy anyone "normal" and by normal I mean with solid price and that he is good player (exepct Chicharito),I would like to see Modric or someone like that in Our team.

Weren't united going too release Ravel because he's involved in a gang?

You mean on Ravel Morrison,if its true then shame on him :/.

You sure?I think its from kosovo' date='16 years old kid,I watched him,could be something..

I hope we will get finally some good CM,we sold Ronaldo,Tevez and many other players,and we didint buy anyone "normal" and by normal I mean with solid price and that he is good player (exepct Chicharito),I would like to see Modric or someone like that in Our team.

You mean on Ravel Morrison,if its true then shame on him :/.[/quote']

He plead guilty to witness intimidation - link

Normally I would make a witty comment - but I live in the area and don't fancy....lol

I would like to see Chicharito in first eleven on Sunday. :)

Why and who in place of? I think I seen enough of him against Chelsea to see that he isn't ready just yet to be starting games for us. Besides, Berba scored a hatrick against Liverpool earlier this season so hes gotta start for me along with Rooney. I think Hernandez is a fantastic option to have from the bench at this moment and time.

You probably guys wont understand this text,because its on my language,but This picture sais it all : http://gol.hr/clanak/svjetski_nogomet/nista-od-modrica-manutd-blizu-spektakularnog-transfera.html

Manchester united doesnt wanna to get Modric anymore,they wanna to get Pastore,and we are willing to pay 40M for Pastore,so its question now..

Any opinions about this :)?

On the subject of united's midfield. I think i'm right in saying real madrid are willing to sell kaka. I know he hasn't been on form since he joined madrid but i still think he would be a good buy.

I would welcome Kaka or Pastore with open arms. We need a creative midfielder.

Massive game tommorow. We haven't won at Anfield for a season or two now so its massive for the league and ourselves, nothing more gutting then losing to Liverpool.

I would welcome Kaka or Pastore with open arms. We need a creative midfielder.

Massive game tommorow. We haven't won at Anfield for a season or two now so its massive for the league and ourselves' date=' nothing more gutting then losing to Liverpool.[/quote']

And we need a win tommorow to not come in some bad situation,because we lost last game versus chelsea and 2 games without win would be a little bit bad :/.

I guarentee that Arsenal will lose one' date=' maybe even two games they shouldn't before the season is up. That's their problem and it's been their problem ever since the "Invincibles" were broken up; every now and again, they get unstuck when they shouldn't do, like they already have done against West Brom and Newcastle at home this season. I reckon two of West Brom, Bolton, Stoke, Fulham and Blackpool will at least take points off Arsenal.[/quote']

Didn't foresee Arsenal dropping points today from the post I made last week, but today's result proves my point entirely. United can afford to lose tomorrow and still win the league.

Anyone see the effort on goal by Welbeck against Arsenal? Touch of Berbatov about that...

As for a creative midfielder 2 words Niko Kranjcar. will be cheaper than Modric and has as much quality. Why greedy 'Arry does not play him is beyond me...

Think he is a bit lightweight for Alex,lovely player when he is on form tho:)

Cracking sig mate.

Just though I'd have a go at predicting the lineup although its become a pointless in recent seasons...

VDS

o'Shea Smalling Brown Evra

Fletcher Carrick Scholes Nani

Rooney Berbatov

Assuming Evra's fit think that's what Fergie will play I think although it wouldn't surprise me if he stuck in Gibson instead of Berbatov. Think Brown will start ahead of Rafael as well, Fergie has even said it in the past I think that he dosen't like to play both Rafael and Smalling together. Saying that I would play Rafael. Must win game and would compliment Fletcher quite well. Now I wait to be proven wrong:o

Van der Sar, Rafael Da Silva, Smalling, Brown, Evra, Nani, Carrick, Scholes, Giggs, Berbatov, Rooney.

Like this. Good attacking team

Lets hope they the job now, sick of losing to the scousers at the dump. Suarez starts for them and tbh he could turn Smalling and Brown inside out before they even know whats happening:o

Van der Sar' date=' Rafael Da Silva, Smalling, Brown, Evra, Nani, Carrick, Scholes, Giggs, Berbatov, Rooney.

Like this. Good attacking team

Lets hope they the job now, sick of losing to the scousers at the dump. Suarez starts for them and tbh he could turn Smalling and Brown inside out before they even know whats happening:o[/quote']

Lol Maxi Rodriguez up front for 'pool? Also I'm not sure about Carrick, hasn't proven himself this season. Maybe It's just me because I'm not his biggest fan anyway. Would much rather play Fletch.