Official Manchester United Thread

Re: Official Red Devils thread

In my opinion real supporter isnt the one who hates every other team..

I wanna to see some good games and because of that I am glad to see Barca playing versus Arsenal' date='United versus Marseille it was really poor game,and you will say again that I am not good supporter because I didint watched last 20 minutes of the game because it was really boring.

And I say again,if they dont care ( I mean on players) about winning the title,why should I care so much?

Half of them were walked today,they werent so interested about the game IMO.[/quote']

I give up arguing with you, your clearly not a real United supporter

If you're going to have a go at someone who is not a true supporter and least spell supporter right.

Sorry didnt know spelling was a big factor on here

:o

• Replies 43.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IanMcCo

• Frozy

• Hercule Poirot

• Stuart H

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Manchester United Thread Just tried changing the password on my laptop to Man Utd defence but it said it was too weak

Re: Official Red Devils thread Apparently, it's been caused by City opening their trophy cabinet LOL

Re: Official Red Devils Thread Right I'd thought I'd air some opinions on recent activity. How Do You Solve a Problem Like Di Maria The recent acquisition of Di Maria appears to have split bo

Posted Images

nooooooooo Diego is the best player available but he is not the Fergie type of player. He has just happened to to sign for 2 teams at the completely wrong time. At the right team there aint no better playmaker:)

Argentine Radio were reporting yesterday that United were close to 35m deal for pastore. Huge sum but I wouldn't be totally surprised if it were true. we were interested in him even before he made his mark in Argentina. Declined to join us due to fears of less playing time

I know you're a fan and you may be onto something with the clubs but facts are he hasn't performed well in ages :o

It'll be interesting if Pastore does join... Doesn't seem the kind of player who'd enjoy an away day at Stoke but I was thinking the same about Silva when he joined us.

Diego's looked off the pace for years

Really:confused::confused:

After a brilliant start with Juve, things just went wrong for him. Came back to Germany with Wolfsburg, and again got of to a great start. Doesn't help when your team sells your top striker;).

His final season at Bremen was mesmerising, just the type of player United need. Can drop back when he needs to, and when on form, is unplayable.

He's recently said though he wont leave Wofsburg, even if they get relegated(:eek:), but that could all change if united go in with a bid.

ONCE AGAIN! It's only silly rumours ! We will make a maximum of 4 signings. Neuer is our best bet. We do not have a 100m to splash on whoever we feel like

Well with fergie's normal 20mil summer cash and the 80mil from ronaldo's sale (which fergie was quoted saying he would only sell ronaldo if he got the money to spend on players) we could buy a them. But totally agree we're linked with so many quality players yet we sign players like carrick and obertan etc.

Because you should support the club' date=' not the players (if that makes sense.)

I sort of get where you're coming from, your first club is the one that starts with Z and you 'like' Man Utd, rather than being a true supporter, which makes sense to me :)[/quote']

Mate I grew up with Zeljeznicar,I know all of their players,I know their history,I am almost on their every game,and I support them since I know to talk..

From "big clubs" I support United,and I didint said that I am really,great,awesome,the biggest supporter United,I am normal supporter,but not glory supporter like austin said.

And Zeljeznicar has really bright history,Thats Dzeko team :D,he grew up here where I live,he started his carrear in Zeljeznicar,they gaved him everything..

Also Zeljeznicar almost played in the final with Real Madrid in Cup Uefa,they lost just because referee was really stupid :/ :(.

Mate I grew up with Zeljeznicar' date='I know all of their players,I know their history,I am almost on their every game,and I support them since I know to talk..

From "big clubs" I support United,and I didint said that I am really,great,awesome,the biggest supporter United,I am normal supporter,but not glory supporter [b']like austin said.[/b]

And Zeljeznicar has really bright history,Thats Dzeko team :D,he grew up here where I live,he started his carrear in Zeljeznicar,they gaved him everything..

Also Zeljeznicar almost played in the final with Real Madrid in Cup Uefa,they lost just because referee was really stupid :/ :(.

Been arguing with another person about it aswell then

;):P

From The Guardian's Daniel Taylor on Twitter: "MUFC say Sir Alex Ferguson not speaking to media after LFC defeat, including MUTV. Players under orders not to talk as well."

Hopefully Fergie will get a big fine on top of the humiliating defeat.

Oh wait, it's Man Utd so they'll no doubt get away with it...

Been arguing with another person about it aswell then

;):P

Hmm as I can remember you were Austin,and you changed your nickname :/.

(And to end this up ) :)

IMO I am normal fan of United like I said,not the biggest but not also the "glory hunter",you cannot love someone to be so big fan when you were not in that town,when you arent going on their games etc ( I am talking about me).

From The Guardian's Daniel Taylor on Twitter: "MUFC say Sir Alex Ferguson not speaking to media after LFC defeat' date=' including MUTV. Players under orders not to talk as well."

Hopefully Fergie will get a big fine on top of the humiliating defeat.

Oh wait, it's Man Utd so they'll no doubt get away with it...[/quote']

If he does speak he gets fined so hes done the right thing

Narin supports Željezničar his home team' date=' but likes United so He is isn't 100 percent heart and soul with United, so cut him some slack.

Though Narin I understand you are fraustrated but saying you want Arsenal to win doesn't do you any favours:D[/quote']

Ye I was angry after the game and because of that I said it,and after that about 3 times I said it was stupid from me. (but someone cannot understand that I was wrong,nobody if perfect) k,thx,bye.

Hmm as I can remember you were Austin' date='and you changed your nickname :/.

(And to end this up ) :)

IMO I am normal fan of United like I said,not the biggest but not also the "glory hunter",you cannot love someone to be so big fan when you were not in that town,when you arent going on their games etc ( I am talking about me).[/quote']

I was Austin32 after Charlie Austin from Swindon intill he left to Burnley

;), like i said debate over its still the waya i feel :)

But yet Nani is a 'drama queen'. Truly horrific tackle from Carragher' date=' that said Rafael's wasn't too smart either but with Carragher's experience you'd think he'd know better. Oh wait....[/quote']

Apparently Carragher waited outside the Man U dressing room to apologise for the tackle on Nani.

I somehow doubt that Rafael apologised for his tackle...

But yet Nani is a 'drama queen'. Truly horrific tackle from Carragher' date=' that said Rafael's wasn't too smart either but with Carragher's experience you'd think he'd know better. Oh wait....[/quote']

Rafa should of went down under maxi's horrific tackle. Would of been quite interseting to see what liverpool's 12th man would of done.

Apparently Carragher waited outside the Man U dressing room to apologise for the tackle on Nani.

I somehow doubt that Rafael apologised for his tackle...

Sorry because his leg is still intact:rolleyes:

Rafael's tackle wasn' even half as bad(got the ball first I believe) not to mention he himself got booted by Maxi seconds before

Mmm maybe 'cause Rafael's nearly didn't break someones leg???
Sorry because his leg is still intact:rolleyes:

Rafael's tackle wasn' even half as bad(got the ball first I believe) not to mention he himself got booted by Maxi seconds before

Just pointing out that Carragher was big enough to apologise when he has done wrong whereas Rafael wouldn't have.

21de0927afce7863fedde73237ae7d0d_view.jpg

Thats disgusting he was lucky not to have been sent off. Thank god Nani's leg didn't break. Also, if them Pastore rumours are true then I think he would be a great signing.

And if our player never dived over the ball to avoid the tackle?

Then the circumstances would obviously be different and maybe Rafael would go to apologize if the player was injured bad enough.....

Anyway, we must look onwards on upwards from this. Thankfully only one more league game in March, can't help but think we really need to re-focus on the league. Next two games are must wins, Arsenal in the FA Cup and Marseille. Can't help thinking that United vs. Arsenal in the league in May will be the title decider.