• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IanMcCo

• Frozy

• Hercule Poirot

• Stuart H

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Manchester United Thread Just tried changing the password on my laptop to Man Utd defence but it said it was too weak

Re: Official Red Devils thread Apparently, it's been caused by City opening their trophy cabinet LOL

Re: Official Red Devils Thread Right I'd thought I'd air some opinions on recent activity. How Do You Solve a Problem Like Di Maria The recent acquisition of Di Maria appears to have split bo

Posted Images

Re: Official Red Devils thread

Remember this day for the rest of your life folks... No City haven't won a trophy but Ian's talking sense on the United thread :eek::D

It's the all new 'Diet Ian - helps maintain harmony as part of a balanced debate' :D

What I love about some football fans (and other clubs have them too) is that no matter how many trophies they win, or where they are in the league there is always someone/thing to moan about.

:P:D

60 yard passes are still 'long balls'' date=' but I do understand what you mean.

If Fergiw wanted to play that way, you would need to become more defensive - to draw their back 4 up the pitch.

[b']The problem is for United - particularly at home - is that teams park the bus.[/b]

No player in the world can play a 60 yards into a space between a back 4 and the keeper when it is only 15yards.

All I am saying is...Carrick isn't useless - he just isn't "special", but he's certainly better than Gibson by many many miles (regardless of stages in career)

You're right that is the problem and united atm don't seem capable of passing through defences when it happens and thats why i think we bought carrick but if he's playing in a more defensive position we need a player like modric who can pass through teams.

Guest JackWWFC

Your top scorer is Sylvan Ebans Blake:D

Steven Fletcher a proven premier league striker:D

Karl henry plays football:D

Do keep posting. Your ridiculously funny

Supporting Barca next year? or Arsenal? or do you decide after the champions league final?

team bash all you want but you lost 2-1 SNM.

You're right that is the problem and united atm don't seem capable of passing through defences when it happens and thats why i think we bought carrick but if he's playing in a more defensive position we need a player like modric who can pass through teams.

Ah you see....thats where a great crosser works (i.e. Valencia, Beckham)

If they clog the middle with the bus you go round the edges.

United don't have anyone cutting outside and providing 'quality' crosses all the time

Guest JackWWFC

What an incredibly original comeback:eek:

How long did it take you to come up with that?

It was a question not a "comeback".

I don't argue, as I'm always right.

I am done with you now..

On average, how far away do Man U fans live away from the area?

Closest answer wins a packet of Haribo.

I don't argue' date=' as I'm always right.

I am done with you now..

Closes answer wins a packet of Haribo.[/quote']

I live closert than them all moooohahahahha

I was at Old Trafford about....20 minutes ago

Just hanging out, as you do, grabbing some of the refelected glory while I can :D lol :P

I WILL NOT BE GETTING INVOLVED IN THE DEBATE RE 'FOOTBALL TOURISTS' :D

I live closert than them all moooohahahahha

I was at Old Trafford about....20 minutes ago

Just hanging out' date=' as you do, grabbing some of the refelected glory while I can :D lol :P

[b']I WILL NOT BE GETTING INVOLVED IN THE DEBATE RE 'FOOTBALL TOURISTS' :D[/b]

whilst at the same time having a convo on here with ManUnited4Life? :P;)

I don't argue' date=' as I'm always right.

I am done with you now..

Closest answer wins a packet of Haribo.[/quote']

Well you were right with Steven Fletcher I suppose and Hernandez

sad life you got mate, wolves are cack and even your wind ups don't work anymore not even on the arsenal thread

Guest JackWWFC

Well you were right with Steven Fletcher I suppose and Hernandez

sad life you got mate' date=' wolves are cack and even your wind ups don't work anymore not even on the arsenal thread[/quote']

How many games you been to this year? I'm doing a survey on the growing number of Glory Hunters in the Manchester Area.

Lol when the majority of the country can see something you don't' date=' hasn't it occurred something must be seriously amiss? :o

Did I say it was directed at myself? To use any derogatory comments aimed at anyone else, be it on the forum or elsewhere purely for disagreeing deserves the term you are so quick to dish out. I'm not special, neither are you or YOUR views, you seem to think they have some stronger standing than everyone elses, hypocritical?

Did I say you were a Utd fan, I may be quick to make presumptions but from your name I immediately thought you were a Wednesday fan. That wasn't directed at you - don't make yourself feel so special! I just find it interesting that a lot of Utd fans (myself included) don't rate Carrick, surely they should exhibit some bias? Sure you're throw 'scapegoat' into the mix but do you really think the majority of us want that? I don't find it easy/like criticising a Utd player.

(See what happens when the name calling or the 'derogatory terms', splitting hairs if you ask me, come in. The sensible debate goes out the window. Shame because up to this point, I respected your opinion albeit not in agreement. Leave emotions at the door)[/quote']

I've just tried to wrap this up with yeehaa, I'll try to do the same here. I apologise for the morons comment, I take that back.

However, you simply can't say that the majority of the country share the same opinion as you do re: Carrick, it's impossible to know unless you've done some sort of country-wide questionnaire. I know plenty of people who value Carrick as a footballer.

I don't think I'm special. I don't think my views have a stronger standing. I just think I'm right, as do you, otherwise we wouldn't be having this argument.

Re: the United fan comment, perhaps I was just reading it in the wrong way, I don't know.

Anyway, I'll leave it at that, this arguments been exhausted beyond belief. I shall live to accept your opinion; you can live to accept mine. C'est la vie.

every single one barring the 3 wolves game for fear of contracting your rather disturbing disease

Dare I say it....(based on my own past)

This argument has long lost it's point - and that's to both of you :D:p

Let's start a healthier debate.

David Gill says he is 'comfortable' with the £45million* a year interest that United pay...every year to the banks

Of course he is - he knows you guys will pay it for him :D

Any chance of clearing my credit card for me guys? Pretty please?

Guest JackWWFC

every single one barring the 3 wolves game for fear of contracting your rather disturbing disease

Yeah, and I drive a Ferrari.

Whatever helps you sleep at night!!

Yeah' date=' and I drive a Ferrari.

Whatever helps you sleep at night!![/quote']

Do you? No offence but you don't sound like someone who could own a ferrari...

Yeah usually have a glance at the league table before I sleep and one thing I have noticed is wolves are the worst of the midlands clubs. That seems to adversely effect you...

Guest JackWWFC

Do you? No offence but you don't sound like someone who could own a ferrari...

Yeah usually have a glance at the league table before I sleep and one thing I have noticed is wolves are the worst of the midlands clubs. That seems to adversely effect you...

Yawn. You are getting too childish for my liking. Come back in 3 or 4 years when you have learned to share your toys and brush your teeth like a big boy.

JBK you are WAY out!

SoP you are closer....

Its a pity aint it that I'll always have one over you:D

Steven Fletcher - Proven premier league goalscorer

Javier Hernandez - Overrated 'cos he joined United from a Mexican 'expert'

and before you say it well done on beating us. Shame your still going down though

if you are referring the first part of that post to me you truly are without doubt the saddest individual i have ever come across. I didn't know we were in a competition but here you can have this virtual accolade, theres no room for it here in my cabinet you can have it.

For gods sake i'm surprised your ma lets you on the internet.

if not disregard the post and we can start ignoring eachother on here.

if you are referring the first part of that post to me you truly are without doubt the saddest individual i have ever come across. I didn't know we were in a competition but here you can have this virtual accolade' date=' theres no room for it here in my cabinet you can have it.

For gods sake i'm surprised your ma lets you on the internet.

if not disregard the post and we can start ignoring eachother on here.[/quote']

He didn't quote you, why would he be talking to you? Can you read the stuff people post?