• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IanMcCo

• Frozy

• Hercule Poirot

• Stuart H

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Manchester United Thread Just tried changing the password on my laptop to Man Utd defence but it said it was too weak

Re: Official Red Devils thread Apparently, it's been caused by City opening their trophy cabinet LOL

Re: Official Red Devils Thread Right I'd thought I'd air some opinions on recent activity. How Do You Solve a Problem Like Di Maria The recent acquisition of Di Maria appears to have split bo

Posted Images

Re: Official Red Devils thread

which is exactly why i said IF. can you not read what people post.

Why would the thought even enter your head when it wasn't even in context with your post?! He's hardly going to quote someone else but he's talking to you! And yes I can read, and write, obviously you have some difficulty with both.

Why would the thought even enter your head when it wasn't even in context with your post?! He's hardly going to quote someone else but he's talking to you! And yes I can read' date=' and write, obviously you have some difficulty with both.[/quote']

here we go again, i dont know why you are dragging yourself into this but if you claim to be able to read you will find that on that post he quoted someone, that was commenting about me, hence the confusion.

why are you even commenting to me!

If you want to be the best' date=' you've got to beat the best :P[/quote']

Well said mate..Barcelona is the best team...EVER and you all know its true...

And i especially have watched messi the whole match..every time he's got the ball he either made a decisive pass or took a shot on..In my opinion he's twice as better as any footballer in the world..

True enough as i said to my dad i would give man utd a pretty good chance to beat barca over 2 legs because unlike arsenal tonight' date=' man utd can defend and soak up pressure then hit you on the counter.[/quote']

Be great as a neutral to see that game in the semis and the other semi if I had my choice would be Real Madrid V's Spurs or Chelsea

Well said mate..Barcelona is the best team...EVER and you all know its true...

And i especially have watched messi the whole match..every time he's got the ball he either made a decisive pass or took a shot on..In my opinion he's twice as better as any footballer in the world..

Doubt you be far wrong.:D Everytime barca got the ball it was like there was a string attached i.e messi's first goal i doubt anyone who doesn't play for barca could control it the way iniesta did it was pure instinct.

Messi is so quick i mean a defender would of put a challenge in when he was a foot away but by the time the defender had fully commited messi was already past the next player.

here we go again' date=' i dont know why you are dragging yourself into this but if you claim to be able to read you will find that on that post he quoted someone, that was commenting about me, hence the confusion.

why are you even commenting to me![/quote']

I'm not dragging myself into anything, this is a public(ish) forum and I can post where I want.

Yes, commenting ABOUT you, not to you.

There wouldn't be any confusion if you stopped and (tried to) read over the conversation again, you would see he wasn't talking to you, he was talking to Jack (funnily enough) about an older debate.

And did you just honestly ask why I was commenting to you? Sorry, I forgot you choose where and when I am allowed to comment.

I have a suspicion Spurs might go out tonight. In any case it should be an interesting game.

Spurs concede quite a few goals, and interestingly, don't score many at home. Several of Spurs best players aren't match fit. Best make the most of this years Champions League journey. Could be a while before they qualify again.

MH.

Ya same mate' date=' I reckon Spurs can win it tbh. They've a great squad and a good team spirit.[/quote']

If Spurs win it , i will single handly stab myself repeatdly lol.

I Reckon if we have a strong squad out Vs you on sat we should win,

Although i'd rather we put out a youth team and go ahead for the league.

Be great as a neutral to see that game in the semis and the other semi if I had my choice would be Real Madrid V's Spurs or Chelsea

Barcelona scare me :) The 4-0 defeat in 1994 still gives me nightmares. It was the first European away game I ever went to' date=' bad memories

[YOUTUBE']2A4OcyS2KPM[/YOUTUBE]

Guest JackWWFC

Doubt you be far wrong.:D Everytime barca got the ball it was like there was a string attached i.e messi's first goal i doubt anyone who doesn't play for barca could control it the way iniesta did it was pure instinct.

Messi is so quick i mean a defender would of put a challenge in when he was a foot away but by the time the defender had fully commited messi was already past the next player.

Messi is a v good player, the best in the world even, but I wouldn't go that far..

He is human. Prone to mistakes and can always be beaten.