• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IanMcCo

• Frozy

• Hercule Poirot

• Stuart H

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Manchester United Thread Just tried changing the password on my laptop to Man Utd defence but it said it was too weak

Re: Official Red Devils thread Apparently, it's been caused by City opening their trophy cabinet LOL

Re: Official Red Devils Thread Right I'd thought I'd air some opinions on recent activity. How Do You Solve a Problem Like Di Maria The recent acquisition of Di Maria appears to have split bo

Posted Images

Re: Official Red Devils thread

Van der Sar, O'Shea, Vidic, Brown, Smalling, Fabio, Evra, Rafael, Gibson, Rooney, Hernandez

Interesting line-up, obviously reading that we have 7 defenders in the team :D Not quite sure how we are gonna line-up, Rafael and Fabio as wingers I guess, with O'Shea in the middle alongside Gibson. Can't wait to see the Twins on the wings :D

Van der Sar' date=' O'Shea, Vidic, Brown, Smalling, Fabio, Evra, Rafael, Gibson, Rooney, Hernandez

Interesting line-up, obviously reading that we have 7 defenders in the team :D Not quite sure how we are gonna line-up, Rafael and Fabio as wingers I guess, with O'Shea in the middle alongside Gibson. Can't wait to see the Twins on the wings :D[/quote']

could see valencia coming on

My superior sense of humour is lost on this place.

people just don't equate you and humour mate :P

Your midfield looks "interesting" today and your team looks very strong on the left hand side and weak on the right hand side - should be a good game for the neutral, expecting Utd to get done today