Rishabh Desai

Official Manchester United Thread

Re: Official Red Devils thread

although, when a team has a new manager, they always come away with a win. especially against united..

remember Jose Mourinho's first game in charge? 1-0 vs united

Alan Curbishley's first game in charge 1-0 vs united :D

I think that chelsea will be really hyped up' date=' even though the Mourinho issue. They'll be saying " This is for you Jose"

GOD! Thye talk about mourinho like he's dead :mad:[/quote']

Yeah that's true. Look at my previous post.. every new manager beats Manutd :(

Gary Neville and Owen Hargreaves are inching towards full fitness but neither will play and Carlos Tevez and Nani are vying for a place in attack.

Chelsea manager Avram Grant will start his first match in charge with Andriy Shevchenko in attack as Didier Drogba and Claudio Pizarro are both injured.

Frank Lampard and Ricardo Carvalho remain sidelined with thigh injuries.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm Predicting a 1-0 Win to United but We'll try to score as much goals as possible.

Gary Neville and Owen Hargreaves are inching towards full fitness but neither will play and Carlos Tevez and Nani are vying for a place in attack.

Chelsea manager Avram Grant will start his first match in charge with Andriy Shevchenko in attack as Didier Drogba and Claudio Pizarro are both injured.

Frank Lampard and Ricardo Carvalho remain sidelined with thigh injuries.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm Predicting a 1-0 Win to United but We'll try to score as much goals as possible.

Totally agree mate :D

Come on you reds!!!! hope we win gotta couple of mates going ot the game,i couldnt get a ticket:( but i gotta footy match anyway.I am scared that shevchenko is going to miraculously find his form and turn back into the devastating player he was when at milan. Remember you heard it here first! lol

As most of u know and can tell from my user name i am not a Man U or a Chelsea fan, but i would love to see Man U kick some butt today and show Grant what the premiership is like because the sooner he is out of the prem league the better.

God i hate that gay sorry guy. :P

Good to see we've got the gunners on side,had you lost yesterday though u may be rooting for the other side...we will catch you. After adebayor stops his flukey run of form and that guy fabregas stops scoring for fun we will overtake you and that wil be th end of the 2007 2008 season:):D

If Jose was still in charge then i would be rooting for a draw because that keeps us a long way ahead of both of u but now that Grant has took over i just want u to beat em 10 - 0 and get him kicked out of Chelsea as he doesn't deserve to be there and is only there because he is Roman's m8 and he will let Roman pick the team.

Doesn't deserve such a high ranked position in any club and i hope he is only there for a few games.