• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IanMcCo

• Frozy

• Hercule Poirot

• Stuart H

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Manchester United Thread Just tried changing the password on my laptop to Man Utd defence but it said it was too weak

Re: Official Red Devils thread Apparently, it's been caused by City opening their trophy cabinet LOL

Re: Official Red Devils Thread Right I'd thought I'd air some opinions on recent activity. How Do You Solve a Problem Like Di Maria The recent acquisition of Di Maria appears to have split bo

Posted Images

Re: Official Red Devils thread

When Giggs started playing in 1991' date=' Liverpool had 18 titles and United had 7. Now its Liverpool 18 and United 19 and Giggs is still playing :D[/quote']

Giggs, Giggs will tear you apart again :D

Ryan Giggs, Ryan Giggs running down the wing!

Named my boy after him :)

Greatest servant to Man Utd ever?

Greatest Premiership player of ALL time? :D

Edit: Im going to head over to the scousers thread and ask them a question, everyone go look :D

Well...a long season is coming to an end, and Manchester United have been crowned champions.

Over the course of the season, Man United weren't exactly convincing at times, but they dug deep and got the results that matters.

It's a tough pill to swallow - BUT

Congratulations to any true United fanatic who has been to Old Trafford to watch your team in even just one game.

The rest of you? Well you know what I think :D

Giggs' date=' Giggs will tear you apart again :D

Edit: Im going to head over to the scousers thread and ask them a question, everyone go look :D[/quote']

One of my only regrets that I'm called Ryan :(

Tried turning that into a sig earlier but my attempts a PS failed..

Heres my modest paint version' date=' thought i'd make it for you fellow forumers so that atleast you have something in your sig which looks decent :P

ssigoc.png

However, i advise you to make the most of it, as the future looks rosy down the red half of the Mersy ;)

Typical mancs mate' date=' none of them even thanked you for your effort even thought as an LFC fan u did it for them :rolleyes:[/quote']

I fully understand, they're all secretly admiring the sig and are a bit embarrased to use it:p my mistake though as i didn't make it clear they could use it :D You can lads don't worry!

And stuew, incedently the first football match i really watched with interest, was liverpool being trounced by barca 3-1 back in 01, don't know why but i just started to follow them afterwards. And so what if i'm a glory supporter? I don't care what pea brain like you thinks of me.

Giggs' date=' Giggs will tear you apart again :D

Edit: Im going to head over to the scousers thread and ask them a question, everyone go look :D[/quote']

tumblr_lhaslwyFLw1qcs3bmo1_500.jpg

I admire him massively, my favourite player - hence the avatar.

He's gotta be Man. United's most consistant midfielder over the course of the season. Nani's been injured a fair bit, and although he is very good he's not as consistantly good as Giggs - although next season i feel Nani will be the better player.

Anyway i hope he plays more then just one more season, it'll be such a shame when he retires but i think he's been the best Premier League player for sure.

City make me laugh' date=' they wait 35 years for a trophy and when it arrives there still in our shadow!

Was funny to see Nani joining in on 'are you watching merseyside'.[/quote']

It makes me laugh that you've won the title today and all you're concerned about is City (you individually). I think you'll find a grand total of 0 City fans have come on this thread today in a derogatory manner whereas the City thread has been full of morons like yourself.

City make me laugh' date=' they wait 35 years for a trophy and when it arrives there still in our shadow!

Was funny to see Nani joining in on 'are you watching merseyside'.[/quote']

Just like you was in Liverpools when you first won your trophy under fergie

I like United as a club but the fans, or certainly a section of them i couldnt disagree with more on everything they stand for and how they act.

:rolleyes: