• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IanMcCo

• Frozy

• Hercule Poirot

• Stuart H

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Manchester United Thread Just tried changing the password on my laptop to Man Utd defence but it said it was too weak

Re: Official Red Devils thread Apparently, it's been caused by City opening their trophy cabinet LOL

Re: Official Red Devils Thread Right I'd thought I'd air some opinions on recent activity. How Do You Solve a Problem Like Di Maria The recent acquisition of Di Maria appears to have split bo

Posted Images

Re: Official Red Devils thread

This is what the fans who pulled it off had to say about it on a liverpool forum. Obviously I blanked out the naughty words.

We’d been planning this for years and i’m buzzin it’s come off. We’d gotten 2 tickets in the Anfield upper and got the banner made on Friday. As we walked up towards the ground i had the biggest ****** grin on me head knowing we were about to pull it off. My only worry was not getting in with it. I shouldn’t have worried. A few beers on the concourse and we waited for YNWA to start as that was our signal to go. We walked down to the front of the teir and unfurled it. We had to hold it up cos there was nothing to tie it onto and it was up for for roughly 40 seconds before i got launched by the stewards. A bit of spit and that was all. It was a ****** scouse **** that spat at me too i think

Fair play to the Spurs fans who were buzzin and we threw it down into their end. Afterwards we walked round the ground and then had a couple of pints near Goodison with an Everton lad my mate knew and got a call saying their lads were looking for us. Not suprising really is it!

All in all we had a result and believe me it happened and any scouser who says that picture isn’t for real then they’re blagging.

MUFC 19 TIMES! “

lol no it doesnt. It proves they are on the wind up' date=' nothing else.[/quote']

yup, although it'd have been funnier if they did it on the kop instead of the family part of the ground

just like the scouse electrician a few years back at old trafford

9qYvP.jpg

lol no it doesnt. It proves they are on the wind up' date=' nothing else.

Is your view the same on milwall who did the banner thing over wigan ?[/quote']

Didn't see the Milwall thing

It is funny but have you seen what Man U fans have been posting over the last few days ?

Alot of it has been about Liverpool and City

Lol - says a non-United fan on a United thread ..... brilliant.

It would have been OT if i posted it anywhere else

From no on I'll PM you when I'm going to post

To make sure it's going in the right thread

Didn't see the Milwall thing

It is funny but have you seen what Man U fans have been posting over the last few days ?

Alot of it has been about Liverpool and City

Yeah i have and i disagree with it ( see my posts in City thread ) but you generalised whole united fans which i disagreed with. Plus this is a completely different context

EDIT: Different context to them talking about city anyway, why wouldnt they wind up you lot !

Manchester senior cup final live from Old Trafford:

http://veetle.com/index.php/channel/view#4dceb271a2443

Great goals from Ajose after a fantastic pass from Fletcher' date=' and a freekick from Reece Brown.

Half time 2-0 :)[/quote']

Was it against Norwich?

There was some guys on SMBW selling green and yellow scarves :D

Always amazes me that people buy the GnG scarves if honest* -especially whilst carrying a official Man Utd souveiner bag

*And not one penny goes to the campaign agains the Glazers unless you buy off the right people - in fact Man United MAKE money off people buying the GnG scarves on SMBW and at the ground (but I doubt many people know that ;))

EDIT - if you are interesting in knowing 'how' pm me as I'm about to log off

Is it presumably by charging the vendor for space on United property ?

Anyways im off. Biggest exam of my life tomorrow.:D

Good luck :)

And Ian, even I've seen you post that exact "Always amazes me that people buy the GnG scarves if honest* -especially whilst carrying a official Man Utd souveiner bag"

Think your broken record's on repeat ;)

Good luck :)

And Ian' date=' even I've seen you post that exact "Always amazes me that people buy the GnG scarves if honest* -especially whilst carrying a official Man Utd souveiner bag"

Think your broken record's on repeat ;)[/quote']

That post isn't about glory hunting, it's about

Unted fans buying a scarf that apparantly protests against the Glazers , and;

1. Still buying official merchandise = money to the Glazers

2. The scarf sellers around Old Trafford that have a numbered area - all pay Man United to be there. Buy a GnG scarf from them = money to the Glazers

So by 'protesting' against the Glazers, and still buying Official Merchandise you are putting money into refinancing the Glazers

But then - I would expect you lot to know that already :D:P

He could be vital in the CL Final.

United fans will be displaying another banner to greet the champions for the final Premier League match of the season against Blackpool on Sunday ,,The history-makers will walk out onto the pitch with every fan in the East, North and West Stands asked to hold up a plastic sheet that will form 'CHAMP19NS' and '19' mosaics to show our appreciation to the millions watching the game across the world

When will I get my card (My Dad got the tickets on the exchange so I'll be sitting in the Stretty End), or do I get it as I enter? (Ian I'd guess you would know)

He could be vital in the CL Final.

When will I get my card (My Dad got the tickets on the exchange so I'll be sitting in the Stretty End)' date=' or do I get it as I enter? (Ian I'd guess you would know)[/quote']

Surprisingly....I do :D

The card should be on your seat - make sure the idiots around you don't swap theirs with other people though or it can mess up the overall look

Hey ! I'm Manchester United

:D

United's page on facebook posted a new chant from the players (:confused:) but it should be used and I expect it will be at matches:

Welcome.

He's won it 12 times' date='

He's won it 12 timeesss,

That boy Giggsy,

He's won it 12 times.[/center']

:D

Nice mate.