Official Manchester United Thread

Rishabh Desai

Re: Official Red Devils thread

I know there's a bit of nervousness kicking in now but we'll be ok!!

In Fergie we trust' date=' COME ON UNITED!!!!![/quote']

Absolutely. We needed a break and it's come just when Liverpool were grasping some momentum. The likes of Evra and Carrick haven't looked their usual selves of late but they'll return rejuvenated. The disappointments of the last couple of weeks have made things more interesting but momentum can, and probably will, swing back our way equally as quickly. It's not clear-cut anymore but I don't really see us as anything but champions this season.

As we all know, united don't do things easy, the 2 CL titles we won came courtesy of 2 injury time goals and a penalty shootout. It comes with being a united fan, it's a rollercoaster ride, we're just lucky that we have more highs than lows!

Looking on the bright side, the suspensions domestically will give Scholesy, Roo and Vida a chance to stay fresh which may benefit us in the CL, and also give Tevez the run in the team he needs.

Just hope we get a RB fit soon, imo that's where the weakness is at the minute.

O'shea is ok but the CB's have to mop up far too many of his mistakes (most of which are to do with bad positioning)

3 RB's injured at the same time (4 if you count Hargreaves who can also play there if needed!) it's beyond a joke!!

• 2 weeks later...

What a goal by Macheda and by Ronaldo. For most of the match I really couldn't see how we were going to score tbh. Quite poor but after Villa got their 2nd we suddenly clicked into gear so speak. Was jumping up and down when we scored to 3rd one:D. Exactly the opposite when Benayoun scored though:o

just viewed that clip the saw this linked to it -

never seen that before' date=' was a good laugh in parts from the 2 best managers ever from the EPL.[/quote']

I've seen it before but can't remember for the life of me where and when, know it's a sky news report because it says at the end but like i say is some kinda hazy memory!

Good to see the managers in that way to be honest, funny but nice :)

Is The Man Utd Match On Tv Today I Have All Channels Inc Sky Sports 1 2 and 3 + Setanta 1 and 2 :confused: And It Isnt On Any Channels If Anyone Knows If Its On And What Channel Tell Me Ok:) Thanks

Unlees anyone got a stream channel then this may be your best bet ' date='but it may be only radio.

[url']www.live-player.com/Premier-Live[/url] Sunderland vs Manchester Utd Live Sat. at 15.00. 100% Free & safe.

Unlees anyone got a stream channel then this may be your best bet ' date='but it may be only radio.

[url']www.live-player.com/Premier-Live[/url] Sunderland vs Manchester Utd Live Sat. at 15.00. 100% Free & safe.

Thanks Allan Surprising It Isnt Televised :rolleyes: It Isnt Even On Mutv

www.live-player.com/Premier-Live Sunderland vs Manchester Utd Live Sat. at 15.00. 100% Free & safe.

just went to download the live-player app and it was flagged up with a trojan on my av program as a severe threat :eek: