Official Manchester United Thread

Re: Official Red Devils thread

TBH I don't really care what this player got up to - I am just shocked that United 'fans' are willing to look past it.

Then again they also forget the 3-4 seasons when this player was turgid, and they also forget that a lot of United fans wanted rid of him

• Replies 43.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IanMcCo

• Frozy

• Hercule Poirot

• Stuart H

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Manchester United Thread Just tried changing the password on my laptop to Man Utd defence but it said it was too weak

Re: Official Red Devils thread Apparently, it's been caused by City opening their trophy cabinet LOL

Re: Official Red Devils Thread Right I'd thought I'd air some opinions on recent activity. How Do You Solve a Problem Like Di Maria The recent acquisition of Di Maria appears to have split bo

Posted Images

Never seen anyone so obsessed with United' date=' quite pathetic really

At the end of the day the guy has been voted the best ever United player and you really cant blame any United fan for ignoring his bad bits.[/quote']

Typical United TBH

Glory at any moral price loool

TBH I don't really care what this player got up to - I am just shocked that United 'fans' are willing to look past it.

Then again they also forget the 3-4 seasons when this player was turgid' date=' and they also forget that a lot of United fans wanted rid of him[/quote']

All fans are the same mate, the Man U fans slated John Terry when his affair came out and the same fans are now defending the un-namable one over this.

Personally I don't care what he does in private, hes the one that has to face his wife and kids and explain himself to the people that matter, that he hurt and betrayed and totally broke there trust. It dosn't effect what he does on the pitch. The only problem I have is the injunction, at least Rooney didn't try and hide behind his money over the few prostitutes he slept with.

do you mind putting my name with quotation marks all the time?

your so annoying -.-

I used your name in quotations once 'Ryan' (twice now) - it's hardly all the time :D

Will I see you on Every Street on Monday ryan?

am i the top poster on this thread yet?

I used your name in quotations once 'Ryan' (twice now) - it's hardly all the time :D

Will I see you on Every Street on Monday ryan?

What are you on about?

seriously just go and concentrate on your own club, as I'm constantly told. You've become obcessed with United ever since we were created. A United fan if ever I've seen one.

Manchester United were 'created' over 100 years ago - I hardly doubt my obsessive hatred goes back that far.

As for concerntrating on my own club - you seem to be posting on the DCity thread a lot since they won the cup.

Hence why I think you will be on the parade route on Monday - hedging your bets for future loooool

woah jesus I posted on the City thread like 10 times!

see you at the parade Ian, I'm a die hard blue.

Have you ever aske me WHY I support two clubs?

I don't see how someone from North London who supports Man United can even question me loool

PS - "RYAN" started the glory hunter stuff - not me :D

I'm not from North London though.

;)

ORRRRR

It suggests that you have recently started posting on Citys thread - now that they have won something for the first time in so many years :D

ORRRRRRRRR

it suggests that you've posted 10x more then me this thread then I have on the other.

just leave.

Manchester United were 'created' over 100 years ago - I hardly doubt my obsessive hatred goes back that far.

As for concerntrating on my own club - you seem to be posting on the DCity thread a lot since they won the cup.

Hence why I think you will be on the parade route on Monday - hedging your bets for future loooool

Just leave it now, the jokes over, its no longer funny, and its not having a positive effect.

@Both of you. :)

Excuse me - I did not start anything glory hunter related - I simply replied to Ryans comments.

I was mainly commenting about your disgraceful player taking advantage of a gir lbehind his wifes back

Yes you did, but somehow the talk about "disgraceful player" sways of to the talk about the location :rolleyes: