Official Manchester United Thread

Re: Official Red Devils thread

Ian, to be very truthful I find you quite pathetic. I love winding up City fans or having a little bit of banter, but posting the same thing over and over and over again is taking things too far. Some of your glory hunter jibes are funny for the first time, maybe even the 2nd time but when thats the only thing you post on here it becomes highly annoying (and quite tiresome) and spoils the thread for me at least. Would be nice if you could act your age.

Quoting Dai

Any people deliberately spoiling threads dedicated to certain clubs will be dealt with.

Cheers.

If this isn't spoiling a club thread then I dont know what is. As I said I love a bit of banter myself but you take things too far. At the very least you could try to be a bit more creative with your anti United posts and not repeat the same old nonsense

• Replies 43.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IanMcCo

• Frozy

• Hercule Poirot

• Stuart H

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Manchester United Thread Just tried changing the password on my laptop to Man Utd defence but it said it was too weak

Re: Official Red Devils thread Apparently, it's been caused by City opening their trophy cabinet LOL

Re: Official Red Devils Thread Right I'd thought I'd air some opinions on recent activity. How Do You Solve a Problem Like Di Maria The recent acquisition of Di Maria appears to have split bo

Posted Images

Ian' date=' to be very truthful I find you quite pathetic. I love winding up City fans or having a little bit of banter, but posting the same thing over and over and over again is taking things too far. Some of your glory hunter jibes are funny for the first time, maybe even the 2nd time but when thats the only thing you post on here it becomes highly annoying (and quite tiresome) and spoils the thread for me at least. Would be nice if you could act your age.

Quoting Dai

If this isn't spoiling a club thread then I dont know what is. As I said I love a bit of banter myself but you take things too far. At the very least you could try to be a bit more creative with your anti United posts and not repeat the same old nonsense[/quote']

I agree with Dais comments - are you saying that I am deliberately spoiling this thread?

ONLY I would know whether there was anything 'deliberate' about my actions :D

The rasons for my continud posts is that your very own Ryan claims to be a die hard blue - yet also claims to be a United fan....

How can that be possible?

As for calling me pathetic - thanks :D

I took the opportunity to tidy the thread up a bit and deleted a load of my posts. For those interested though, yuou can stil lread them where people have quoted me :D

I'm off to the Blaize now so expect a quiet night lol

Ian you've posted 500+ times on this thread.

I've posted 50 on City's.

Considering I have way 1' date='500 more posts then you and have been here 1 and bit years longer then you it kind of suggests that you are obcessed with United.[/quote']

He just told that guy:D:D:D

De Gea is the keeper heavily linked to United. I take it Kuszack will leave and Lindegaard will be back up? But will Lindegaard really take that-Foster and Kusazck both wanted more game time and left becuase of it really. 3 signings were said to be lined up by Gill, so I'm guessing (all players probably young knowing Ferguson) A GK, CM with both Hargeaves and Scholes not gonna support heavily long term and maybe a winger? Obertan hasn't impressed much

Titulli: Official Red Devils thread

Okay okay okay, i've been called Glory Hunter many times.

But let me try to shut up that Ian.

Ian, if let's say, English football is actually terrible as in somewhere around the standard of South African standard, tell me honestly would you be supporting another league who are winners? Yes you may still support Man City, but would you also support a WINNING team?

I support Manchester United and Hougang United, a team who finished 2nd from bottom every season in Singapore.

We support Manchester United because it's a global brand. You see them on the papers, on telly, on the net. Everywhere, it's hard not to know about them and being a young kid, hard not to support them.

You may speak like a wise kid and think you're all that, but honestly. Ian, You're just a load of bull. so shut it and wise up and talk about the latest transfers.

-------------

Rumours say De Gea have already signed with United, Thoughts on that?

Re: Titulli: Official Red Devils thread

We support Manchester United because it's a global brand. You see them on the papers' date=' on telly, on the net. Everywhere, it's hard not to know about them and being a young kid, hard not to support them.

You may speak like a wise kid and think you're all that, but honestly. Ian, You're just a load of bull. so shut it and wise up and talk about the latest transfers.

-------------

Rumours say De Gea have already signed with United, Thoughts on that?[/quote']

Global brand? Built on success you mean? K point taken lol

Supporting the team cos it's the only one you've heard of? Why? Because they have been successful? K point taken lol

Although I do like to go on with myself - please be aware that 'Ryan the die hard blue' started the glory hunter stuff, not me :D

I was posting about the disgraceful bully that Manu fans 'adore' regardless of his cheating on his wife and children - yet they were the first to pillory JohnTerry (double standards eh?)

But let's not go into that again :D

in the car to OT.

buzzfing!!

see you at the parade Ian' date=' I'm a die hard blue.[/quote']

WHAT??????

Re: Titulli: Official Red Devils thread

I support Manchester United and Hougang United' date=' a team who finished 2nd from bottom every season in Singapore.[/quote']

It's easy to talk big on a forum, I'm willing to guess you aren't a regular attendee at the matches of Hougang United, your so called local team. :o I could be wrong though, just saying.

To move things on though.......

United linked to modric and Van Der Weil today (in the good old daily rumours nonsense columns)

They have also apparently called time on Owen Hargreaves United career

£22 million for about 2500 minutes of first team football

That calculates to £8500 per minute - just from his transfer fee alone. (mind you on the same basis Santa Cruz cost City £14k a minute without hte same excuses :))

Shame though, as he will never be considered a flop at OT - shame he got so badly injured

It's easy to talk big on a forum

I know - I do it all the time :D

Hargreaves won't be getting another contract.

Its a shame, he's a good player but was just too injury-prone. He needs a long time to recover fully, and Utd cant afford to pay him while he's recovering. Do you think Utd would still allow him to receive treatment from Utd physios?

You've got to question how he passed his medical. He had problems with his knees even before he signed for us so the physios/doctors have to take some of the blame imo.

A bit surprised we let go off him mind. From what I've heard he had got over his knee problems and was currently recovering from a shoulder injury. Guessing the 25 man squad rule has played a big role.

1 Edwin Van der Sar

23 Jonathan Evans

15 Nemanja Vidic

3 Patrice Evra

21 Rafael Da Silva

24 Darren Fletcher

13 Ji-Sung Park

17 Luis Nani

8 Oliveira Anderson

18 Paul Scholes

9 Dimitar Berbatov

34 Anders Lindegaard

25 Antonio Valencia

12 Chris Smalling

28 Darron Gibson

7 Michael Owen

5 Rio Ferdinand

10 Wayne Rooney

Apparently Giggs is in the team, but United weren't allowed to name him.