Official Manchester United Thread

Re: Official Red Devils thread

Just got back from Old Trafford.

Fairly tense affair at times, but I cannot believe how many empty seats there were around the ground.

The away fans were pretty good laugh it has to be said , even though it's pretty much all over for them.

Yes, I am talking cricket again lol

• Replies 43.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IanMcCo

• Frozy

• Hercule Poirot

• Stuart H

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Manchester United Thread Just tried changing the password on my laptop to Man Utd defence but it said it was too weak

Re: Official Red Devils thread Apparently, it's been caused by City opening their trophy cabinet LOL

Re: Official Red Devils Thread Right I'd thought I'd air some opinions on recent activity. How Do You Solve a Problem Like Di Maria The recent acquisition of Di Maria appears to have split bo

Posted Images

Titulli: Re: Titulli: Official Red Devils thread

It's easy to talk big on a forum' date=' I'm willing to guess you aren't a regular attendee at the matches of Hougang United, your so called local team. :o I could be wrong though, just saying.[/quote']

I actually attend every match we've played. Just beat the League leaders who've been unbeaten this season. Sitting 6th in the table now :)

Hopefully we'll beat the Champions of last year on Monday. Will tell you the score :)

Ian just stop being an idiot and stop posting about cricket on here as it has nothing to do with United -.-

Woah!!!! 'Ryan' the 'die hard blue' but also a United fan says I've to stop being 'an idiot'?

That's uncalled for.

I think you will find that LCCC and Manchester United share a rich history together - including the name of their stadia and the fact they are located 400m apart in the borough of Trafford.

PS You got home to quick from OT to North London didn't you?

PPS I would also point that 'The Offical Red Devils Thread' COULD refer to the following

1. A Parachute Regiment FreeFall team

2. A Los Angeles blues band

Woah!!!! 'Ryan' the 'die hard blue' but also a United fan says I've to stop being 'an idiot'?

That's uncalled for.

I think you will find that LCCC and Manchester United share a rich history together - including the name of their stadia and the fact they are located 400m apart in the borough of Trafford.

PS You got home to quick from OT to North London didn't you?

PS I would also point that 'The Offical Red Devils Thread' COULD refer to the following

1. A Parachute Regiment FreeFall team

2. A Los Angeles blues band

No more off topic posts from you or anyone else, please. It's pretty obvious the thread is about the football team Man Utd - anything from now relating to cricket or whatever could result in infractions.

Let them enjoy their big 19th title in peace :)

I will attempt to keep my posts directly related to ManU or it's 'fanatics', including those who are also City fans.

Tevez and Bebratov share the League Golden Boot on 20 goals.

Berba played more matches than Tevez (32 v 31) but Tevez played more minutes.

Van Persie of Arsenal seems to have the best strike rate though with 18 league goals in 25 games (1 goal every 1.38 games)

Anyone notice Berbatov seemed to seem more bothered about the guy scoring an own goal than his own team scoring.

When the own goal was scored he seemed to put his hands over his head like it was a bad thing' date=' then at the end of the game he seemed to go straight to the guy who scored it to talk to him.

Nice guy if this was the case! , obviously knew what it ment to them.[/quote']

If thats the case then he can go and play for Blackpool then seeing thats were his loyalty lies :rolleyes:;)

But even as a United fan I still felt a little bad that Blackpool were going down, especially after the effort to play entertaining football all season. What I'm saying is everyone, including Berbatov, was aware of the injustice of Blackpool going down. TBH this season every team would feel hard done by going down-B'ham beat Arsenal in League Cup Final even.

If thats the case then he can go and play for Blackpool then seeing thats were his loyalty lies :rolleyes:;)

But even as a United fan I still felt a little bad that Blackpool were going down' date=' especially after the effort to play entertaining football all season. What I'm saying is everyone, including Berbatov, was aware of the injustice of Blackpool going down. TBH this season every team would feel hard done by going down-B'ham beat Arsenal in League Cup Final even.[/quote']

Over the season the best team will win the league and the worst will end at the bottom.

10 times Blackpool scored 2 goals and didn't win.

It's OK to be gung ho if you can at least defend.

As much as I admire Holloway for the way he tried to play football - sometimes you just have to get results - which in my eye is why Fergie wins so much and Arsene Wenger doesn't.

Win ugly and you get 3pts - 'lose pretty' and you get no points

Seems we are now legally allowed to name the dirty rotten United player who used his money to cover up his indiscretions

I particularly like this comment

John Hemming told BBC

"Basically when he... showed that he was going to go after relatively normal people and try and prosecute them, for gossiping about him on a matter of trivia, I think he has to be held to account for that," he said.

United star, United legend, model professional & family man trying to prosecute normal people for gossiping?

Well, well, well.

He must have felt such a hypocrite carrying his children around the pitch at OT yesterday after such a betrayal.

I don't think you's won the title this season, I think others lost it. Gotta be the worst title winning team/squad for a good few years.

Having said that though, all the more credit to Ferguson. He's an absolute bell but really is the best at what he does.

Can't decide who I want to win on Saturday though, I hate both teams lol. Ideally Busquets, Puyol, Alves, Mascherano, Ferdinand, Rooney, Nani and Ferguson get parts of their anatomy broken, then it's a win win situation :D

I don't think you's won the title this season' date=' I think others lost it. Gotta be the worst title winning team/squad for a good few years.[/b']

Having said that though, all the more credit to Ferguson. He's an absolute bell but really is the best at what he does.

Can't decide who I want to win on Saturday though, I hate both teams lol. Ideally Busquets, Puyol, Alves, Mascherano, Ferdinand, Rooney, Nani and Ferguson get parts of their anatomy broken, then it's a win win situation :D

Sure about that?

If Messi gets his leg broken I'm good

Had the game been important to Man Utd I'm sure he would have been more excited about it' date=' or had it been a Utd player scoring he prob would have been.

I just think because it would have been the goal what sent them down (3rd one) and it being an own goal he just felt for the guy, good on Berba I say I reckon I would have done the same.[/quote']

Think he is part of the small group of genuine footballers left who never got carried away with the fame or money... Remember reading before that he doesn't even go out that much and prefers to do gardening and watch his rabbits or summit lol

Watching Chicharitos interviews I think he could be the same, but only time will tell I guess.

(Then again, we all thought this about a certain you-know-who. :D)

As for Giggs' date=' I have called him a legend many times this season but hes lost any respect I had for him as a person (would feel the same way about any LFC player) , I don't care if the sexiest girl in the world came to my I would not do that to my wife or kids, my kids would never forgive me, that means more to me than just s_x

All the Mancs who called Gerrard for getting into 1 pub brawl will have to back track a little now :P , I know what I would rather be caught doing.

- getting into a fight (or hitting someone)

- betryaing my kids and family for a skank and then having the nerve to try and punish people for talking about it.[/quote']

Its called his private life for a reason though.

I think it will all be forgotten within the next month (mostly due to the transfer window about to kick off).

Takes nothing away though he did cheat on his family. As my dad said, it obviously wasn't the yoga that kept him fit;)