• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IanMcCo

• Frozy

• Hercule Poirot

• Stuart H

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Manchester United Thread Just tried changing the password on my laptop to Man Utd defence but it said it was too weak

Re: Official Red Devils thread Apparently, it's been caused by City opening their trophy cabinet LOL

Re: Official Red Devils Thread Right I'd thought I'd air some opinions on recent activity. How Do You Solve a Problem Like Di Maria The recent acquisition of Di Maria appears to have split bo

Posted Images

Re: Official Red Devils thread

just back from the game and I am DELIGHTED:D

1. we were ok in the first half and Spurs weren't much better than us in truth but scored 2

2.Rooney,Ronaldo and Tevez outstanding.

3.Berbatov looked good today. Could have had an assist as as well if Ron had scored.

4.Fergie defo had CL game in mind as Anderson didn't start and Nani did:mad:

5.I HATE those boo boys:mad:

6.The win so similar to the one where we beat beat Everton 4-2. That game clinched the title. Has this??

7.:D:D:D:D:D

mate some of your fans are quite shocking' date=' I know you said somewere every club has them but I cant think of any examples of any being quite that bad, hes only missed a pen for christ sake.

Ronaldo missed one in the CL final and if it wasnt for Terry slipping would have cost them the biggest trophy in club football, also missed one in the semi Vs Barca I believe, I guess that was all forgotten because they "won"

I guess as the famous term goes... "glory" , "glory" man utd :)[/quote']

it was a small minority in truth but gives a bad impression. Arsenal fans aren't too far behind nate(Eboue) and that was far worse.

it was a small minority in truth but gives a bad impression. Arsenal fans aren't too far behind nate(Eboue) and that was far worse.

But Eboue is kinda of a shocker, but Berba is a great player and missed a penalty many have, i know and i hope you werent one of those fans booing him and then being silent until he scored and then love him again, Arsenal seem to have lost that fan spirit since leaving Highbury i hope LFC don't do that when they decide to go through on plans of a new stadium

But Eboue is kinda of a shocker' date=' but Berba is a great player and missed a penalty many have, i know and i hope you werent one of those fans booing him and then being silent until he scored and then love him again, Arsenal seem to have lost that fan spirit since leaving Highbury i hope LFC don't do that when they decide to go through on plans of a new stadium[/quote']

Berba is class and I have said that all along. He had a good game today as well. Nah I never boo anyone not even Nani:eek:

2.Rooney' date='Ronaldo and Tevez outstanding.

[/quote']

I have to add Berbatov to that list, i have said before i dont like him and probably never will.. but if he can perform like he did today week in and week out then maybe my opinion can be swayed ;)

Rooney on the left - i think he should play there more often as he was class. With him there United Rooney, Ronaldo, Berbatov and Tevez can all play. Today they showed together all four work well together so why break them up.

Ronaldo missed one in the CL final and if it wasnt for Terry slipping would have cost them the biggest trophy in club football' date=' also missed one in the semi Vs Barca I believe, I guess that was all forgotten because they "won"

[/quote']

i think its a disgrace that berba was being booed and think hes a brillinat player, but his penalty cannot be compared with ronaldos in the CL final as ronaldos had power but lacked enough direction into the corner, berba's just really looked like he wasnt trying

I have to add Berbatov to that list' date=' i have said before i dont like him and probably never will.. but if he can perform like he did today week in and week out then maybe my opinion can be swayed ;)

Rooney on the left - i think he should play there more often as he was class. With him there United Rooney, Ronaldo, Berbatov and Tevez can all play. Today they showed together all four work well together so why break them up.[/quote']

Berbatov was good but the other 3 were top draw. And Ronaldo's attitute was very very good. He didn't sulk. He came out after the break and you could see the determination. And another blow for the Rooney haters. What a player.

And there were chants from the crowd to make us sigh Tevez(myself included). And I remember saying right at the start we can definitely play all 4 of them. Only thing was I thought Tevez would be on the left not Rooney. We looked very good and I REALLY hope all 4 start against Arsenal though that's VERY unlikely.

I have to add Berbatov to that list' date=' i have said before i dont like him and probably never will.. but if he can perform like he did today week in and week out then maybe my opinion can be swayed ;)

Rooney on the left - i think he should play there more often as he was class. With him there United Rooney, Ronaldo, Berbatov and Tevez can all play. Today they showed together all four work well together so why break them up.[/quote']

I have always thought that Rooney whould play on the right with Ronaldo a striker then.I have always hated Berbatov but he played good against Spurs.I think we could play this after watching Spurs.

---------------------Berbatov--------Ronaldo-----------------------------------------------------------------------------Tevez----------------------------------------------------Rooney----

Tevez and Rooney both got loads of energy and will track back and the other two both good finishers

I have always thought that Rooney whould play on the right with Ronaldo a striker then.I have always hated Berbatov but he played good against Spurs.I think we could play this after watching Spurs.

---------------------Berbatov--------Ronaldo-----------------------------------Tevez----------------------------------------------------Rooney----

Tevez and Rooney both got loads of energy and will track back and the other two both good finishers

Sorry but that won't happen. If at all we play all 4 it would be Tevez and Berba up front with Ronaldo on the right and Rooney wide left.

Disspointed we didn't win 2-0 or 3-0 in the end but 1-0 will have to do now. Were Arsenal out of form or what. Nasri was very poor as was Diaby and Denilson. Anderson, Flecther and Carrick had so much space in midfield. And the good thing was Arsenal NEVER looked like scoring

EDIT: Just gotta praise Anderson:D. His movement is top draw and treads the most difficult passes with ease. This guy is gonna be big unlike Nani