• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IanMcCo

• Frozy

• Hercule Poirot

• Stuart H

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Manchester United Thread Just tried changing the password on my laptop to Man Utd defence but it said it was too weak

Re: Official Red Devils thread Apparently, it's been caused by City opening their trophy cabinet LOL

Re: Official Red Devils Thread Right I'd thought I'd air some opinions on recent activity. How Do You Solve a Problem Like Di Maria The recent acquisition of Di Maria appears to have split bo

Posted Images

Re: Official Red Devils thread

I don't know what Ronaldo has to say to put these rumours to bed... :rolleyes:

Nothing. Maybe he should try saying im going to leave and then they could stop writing about it since everyone knows anyway. :D But while he continues to not look interested in games etc people will say his head is already in Real Madrid.

Nothing. Maybe he should try saying im going to leave and then they could stop righting about it since everyone knows anyway. :D But while he continues to not look interested in games etc people will say his head is already in Real Madrid.
I'm no longer thinking of Madrid. That dream is dead.

Lol, surely that should say it all... He doesn't want to go to a joke of a club like Madrid and have the embarrassment of losing 6-2 to Barcelona. I don't see how he is not interested in games that much anyway, ok so he's not on last seasons form but he isn't God and topscorer in the PL again this season... ;)

Lol' date=' surely that should say it all... He doesn't want to go to a joke of a club like Madrid and have the embarrassment of losing 6-2 to Barcelona. I don't see how he is not interested in games that much anyway, ok so he's not on last seasons form but he isn't God and topscorer in the PL again this season... ;)[/quote']

When decisions dont go his way he stops playing and complains. He doesnt put in the effort and when things dont go his way its almost like he is sulking.

When decisions dont go his way he stops playing and complains. He doesnt put in the effort and when things dont go his way its almost like he is sulking.

I was surprised with his attitude in the Spurs game. Usually when we are down it's Rooney who does all the cheering but Ronaldo looked a lot intrested and has looked good now for some time. And agree with Ken as well why would he want to go to such a pathetic club who have probably had more managers in thier history than players:rolleyes: And if Ronaldo plays on the right for them it would be intresting to know how many Madrid would concede per game. Ronaldo won't track back(rarely) and Ramos can't defend

I was surprised with his attitude in the Spurs game. Usually when we are down it's Rooney who does all the cheering but Ronaldo looked a lot intrested and has looked good now for some time. And agree with Ken as well why would he want to go to such a pathetic club who have probably had more managers in thier history than players:rolleyes: And if Ronaldo plays on the right for them it would be intresting to know how many Madrid would concede per game. Ronaldo won't track back(rarely) and Ramos can't defend

But with both of them going forward on the right, they would always score more than the opposition I would think, so who cares how many they concede?

But with both of them going forward on the right' date=' they would always score more than the opposition I would think, so who cares how many they concede?[/quote']

I doubt. They have been quite lucky to get away with wins against some of the bigger teams. get battered in most games but some how win. What an absolute pathetic club

I'm no longer thinking of Madrid. That dream is dead.
Lol' date=' surely that should say it all... [/quote']

The whole Ronaldo - Real Madrid transfer saga will happen again this summer, regardless of what he says or has said. With the Real Madrid presidential election in June and Florentino Perez is promising Ronaldo as one of his signings if he is elected, he won't do a U-turn and say that he can't/won't sign him because of what Ronaldo said in case it affects his election campaign. So expect the stories to be splashed across the papers until the transfer window shuts.

Some of the promises that Perez has made seem unlikely, Ronaldo, Fabregas, Xabi Alonso, Wenger as manager :rolleyes: But then again, he promised Zidane, Beckham, (Old) Ronaldo and even managed to pries Figo away from Barcelona which was something special in its own right.

The main players linked with Real Madrid are: Ronaldo, Kaka, Fabregas, Xabi Alonso, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, David Villa, Drogba, Gael Clichy, Ribery, even Andres Iniesta :rolleyes: With replacements for Juande Ramos including Wenger, Ancelotti and Slaven Bilic.

He doesn't want to go to a joke of a club like Madrid and have the embarrassment of losing 6-2 to Barcelona.

I personally think that deep down he still wants to play for Real Madrid, I doubt he will leave this summer and I would be surprised if he leaves whilst Ferguson is still manager of United, but sooner or later I do think that Ronaldo will sign for Real Madrid. Assuming that Ronaldo is at United next season (from memory) the summer of 2010 would be when Ronaldo is able to invoke a Fifa ruling that would allow him to buy out the remaining two years of his contract.

That is when people while find out how much Ronaldo wants to stay at United, they will either offer him a new contract to stop him buying out his contract if they think he will actually sign it, or they could sell him if they think he doesn't want to stay at the club, because if they offer him a new contract and he rejects it, Real Madrid will the first team on the phone to him.

Tevez come out 2day and said he's leavin Utd in the summer cus he cant see anything happening so he's saying goodbye,

I mean who in the earth in the prem would pay 30mil for him?

Only city..

i think united have another player in there mind for letting him go i mean if they let him go fregy has some1 eles in his mind, and i wudnt be surpised if that was benzema

Lets hope tevez stays though hes a gr8 player for us.

Tevez come out 2day and said he's leavin Utd in the summer cus he cant see anything happening so he's saying goodbye' date='

I mean who in the earth in the prem would pay 30mil for him?

Only city..

i think united have another player in there mind for letting him go i mean if they let him go fregy has some1 eles in his mind, and i wudnt be surpised if that was benzema

Lets hope tevez stays though hes a gr8 player for us.[/quote']

Benzema is sooooo overrated. And the report was in NOTW so all hope is not lost yet:(

Well.... Another win and another step closer to another title! :D Four points will do it for us now from the last 3 games. I thought Fletch was outstanding today and got MOM rightly so, he really is our engine room now. Tevez was quite good too, got an amazing goal and hot the post twice! I was sad to see the rumours today that he is most likely leaving. :( What about Ronaldo though, got a goal and was substituted in the 60th minute and replaced with Rooney. Ronaldo was clearly not happy and through a bit of a tantrum. I don't have a clue what it was about though, I mean he put in a good shift and Alex wants to keep him fresh for the game against Wigan. I'm still not sure whether or not we should just cash in on him and buy Ribery and Tevez tbh.

I can tell you one thing. every one of the man utd fans sang out loud and clear. SIGN TEVEZ:D and I was one of them. Had a good game.

And people better get of berba's back tbh. Was excellent linking up play and once again emphasizes what I have been saying. There is currently no player in the world with a better touch than him.

Surprised at Ronaldo's reaction. But he really is in form which is great news for us.

FERGIE SIGN TEVEZ

FERGIE SIGN TEVEZ

FERGIE SIGN TEVEZ

FERGIE SIGN TEVEZ

FERGIE SIGN TEVEZ

:D

I'd rather us have Tevez than Berbatov to be honest' date=' i really hope Man United get a big name signing this summer.

I mean £30,000,000 for Berbatov was just silly.[/quote']

To be fair, Berba has looked a lot better in the past few games, I think he's starting to become more consistent now and he also seems to be helping out more in defence when needed as well.

Just hope Tevez stays as well, showed today what he can do and I think he does want to stay. To be honest I would probably get rid of Nani to raise some more cash and then use that towards getting Tevez.

As for Ronaldo, dunno what to make of it :o You could say that it shows that he loves playing for United and just wants to play every minute of every game like Rooney, but then you could say he was being selfish etc. I'm sure he'll end up staying for another 2 or 3 years at least though.

And the title... well the Wigan game will be a tough one but hopefully can get the 3 points and win it next week against Arsenal :)

YES!!:D

Wigan 1-2 United

We worked hard for it though if we had taken our chances would have been a lot easier. Who cares though:D

After we conceded we sucked until the break. Anderson on the left dosen't work and Fergie realised that. Though you could see why he put him there. Anderson was the only one who could match Valencia's pace. But we were wasting his talent playing him there. Tevez came on and rightly so and scored with a lovely flick. And then Carrick with 5 minutes to go with scores a beautiful goal. And Ronaldo really looks good tbh and all since he said the move to Madrid is over:eek: And Berba had another brilliant game. Should have had a assist if Rooney hadn't missed that sitter.

And I am going to OT:D hopefully to be celebrating after the match

YES!!:D

Wigan 1-2 United

We worked hard for it though if we had taken our chances would have been a lot easier. Who cares though:D

After we conceded we sucked until the break. Anderson on the left dosen't work and Fergie realised that. Though you could see why he put him there. Anderson was the only one who could match Valencia's pace. But we were wasting his talent playing him there. Tevez came on and rightly so and scored with a lovely flick. And then Carrick with 5 minutes to go with scores a beautiful goal. And Ronaldo really looks good tbh and all since he said the move to Madrid is over:eek: And Berba had another brilliant game. Should have had a assist if Rooney hadn't missed that sitter.

And I am going to OT:D hopefully to be celebrating after the match

Well are hopes were dashed again :D

somebody up there is having fun with both sets of supporters nerves ,now we need to win both and you guys to lose both which is a massive ask .

So if Arsenal dont beat you and you get your win or draw then have a fantastic time and party because its nice that it will be done at home in front of your own fans ,plus United will equal our record of titles so deserve the plaudits because as showing now ,not Champions for nothing .:)

Well are hopes were dashed again :D

somebody up there is having fun with both sets of supporters nerves ' date='now we need to win both and you guys to lose both which is a massive ask .

So if Arsenal dont beat you and you get your win or draw then have a fantastic time and party because its nice that it will be done at home in front of your own fans ,plus United will equal our record of titles so deserve the plaudits because as showing now ,not Champions for nothing .:)[/quote']

IF we can win both pl and the cl then 19/4 suddenly looks equal to 18/5:D

I have nothing to say but "Fergie' date=' sign him up, Fergie Fergie sign him up!"[/quote']

Did anyone see the interview that Ferguson gave after the game? He said something about the club offering Tevez a deal and that he thought that Tevez was happy with the terms but “The thing is we are not negotiating with a football club". Kia Joorabchian then came out and said that no deal has been offered to Tevez and Tevez said that United hadn't offered him a contract last week I think it was.

Somethings not right with all of this, why would United say that they have offered him a deal if they haven't or why would Kia Joorabchian say they haven't if they have? :confused:

The fans might be getting on the back of Ferguson and Gill about not signing him but I think that Kia Joorabchian is just being an idiot about the whole thing and trying to keep Tevez on the market to try and get the most amount of money for himself, regardless of what the player and United want.

With the problems West Ham had over the Tevez deal I think we need to be careful about how we approach the whole situation :rolleyes:

However, I have heard that there is a loophole in the contract between Kia Joorabchian/Tevez and United which means that we could sign him for free or next to nothing, but I think we need to wait until after his contract with us runs out. Which is a risky move to say the least, Kia Joorabchian won't be happy about that and Tevez could ruin it by signing for another club or sticking with Kia Joorabchian.

Guess we will have to wait and see what happens :rolleyes:

Unfortunately not, mate. We'll be okay for a point today, I'm sure. And I don't see it being Tevez's last season with us. From his point of view, a move is a backward step away from players he wants to share a pitch with. And, from our perspective, we can't really afford to let him go as Berba isn't a huge goal threat and Wayne is becoming evermore a midfield player. They'll sort a deal.

Unfortunately not' date=' mate. We'll be okay for a point today, I'm sure. And I don't see it being Tevez's last season with us. From his point of view, a move is a backward step away from players he wants to share a pitch with. And, from our perspective, we can't really afford to let him go as Berba isn't a huge goal threat and Wayne is becoming evermore a midfield player. They'll sort a deal.[/quote']

That Iranian is one greedy fella. And I HATE how Rooney plays on the left:mad: We are just wasting his talent playing him there. For a couple of matches it's fine but everytime.. And it would certainly be backward move for tevez wherever he goes if he does go. And Berba for me isn't getting the credit he deserves. Noticed how tough it is to dispossess him? Tevez scored that cracker against City but what about that touch from Berba? His intelligence around the box is needed imo.