Official Manchester United Thread

Re: Official Red Devils thread

Oh, Berba is a great player, I think we'll see more from him next season, but he's more 'Teddy Sheringham' than 'Andy Cole', with regard to his prolificness in front of goal. We'll keep Tevez, though I'm sure it'll drag out as we seem determined not to be strong-armed into paying an astronomical transfer fee. As for Wayne, I dunno, I'm beginning to appreciate him playing in a midfield role.

• Replies 43.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IanMcCo

• Frozy

• Hercule Poirot

• Stuart H

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Manchester United Thread Just tried changing the password on my laptop to Man Utd defence but it said it was too weak

Re: Official Red Devils thread Apparently, it's been caused by City opening their trophy cabinet LOL

Re: Official Red Devils Thread Right I'd thought I'd air some opinions on recent activity. How Do You Solve a Problem Like Di Maria The recent acquisition of Di Maria appears to have split bo

Posted Images

Oh' date=' Berba is a great player, I think we'll see more from him next season, but he's more 'Teddy Sheringham' than 'Andy Cole', with regard to his prolificness in front of goal. We'll keep Tevez, though I'm sure it'll drag out as we seem determined not to be strong-armed into paying an astronomical transfer fee. As for Wayne, I dunno, I'm beginning to appreciate him playing in a midfield role.[/quote']

What I feel is give the likes of Tevez and Rooney a fee role and not keep them rigid in one position. And they will cause havoc

Hahaha come on united! I bet pool fans are wel gutted they all thought they was gna win' date=' they dont have class like united has and the title says it all!!!![/quote']A United fan with a Barcelona sig and ava ... Split loyalties?

Well Done United on another League title, credit to Liverfool for making a race out of it this season. I hope next year is as exciting

A United fan with a Barcelona sig and ava ... Split loyalties?

Well Done United on another League title' date=' credit to Liverfool for making a race out of it this season. I hope next year is as exciting[/quote']

says the person who has a united bage and another bage which changes? take a look at urself son before u try and talk about others, and barca bage?i do have a barca bage up but its ony cus messi is from there and yeah i rate this player as im sure nearly 99% of the people here do and is a fan of him :)

says the person who has a united bage and another bage which changes? take a look at urself son before u try and talk about others' date=' and barca bage?i do have a barca bage up but its ony cus messi is from there and yeah i rate this player as im sure nearly 99% of the people here do and is a fan of him :)[/quote']That would be my NATIONAL side :rolleyes:

That would be my NATIONAL side :rolleyes:

anyhow, doesnt matter if there is another player from another team on my sig, shows i rate united players and i rate class e.g messi saying that, i am a true united fan im also in manchester are u? :P cus alot here say they are true fans but are they truely near there club they say they love and support? lol + have u even been to OT before season ticket holder?

anyhow' date=' doesnt matter if there is another player from another team on my sig, shows i rate united players and i rate class e.g messi saying that, i am a true united fan im also in manchester are u? :P cus alot here say they are true fans but are they truely near there club they say they love and support? lol[/quote']What does my location have to do with anything? but to answer no i have moved back to NI..

it was no 'glory hunter' dig, i was asking 'Do you have split loyalties' with United Vs Barcelona playing in 11 days

What does my location have to do with anything? but to answer no i have moved back to NI..

it was no 'glory hunter' dig' date=' i was asking 'Do you have split loyalties' with United Vs Barcelona playing in 11 days[/quote']

Oh sorry my missunderstanding i apologize, and Yeah i will support united in that game since its where i am from and what i supported all my life im sure we'll win it too since theres no alves and abidal! :)

Oh sorry my missunderstanding i apologize' date=' and Yeah i will support united in that game since its where i am from and what i supported all my life im sure we'll win it too since theres no alves and abidal! :)[/quote']

No need to apologise, i have read my original post back and it made less sense than one of Munts posts:o

That was intresting did Tevez just say goodbye to OT' date=' because his body language suggested just that[/quote']

What was more interesting was his reply to being asked whether he wanted to stay at United and he just replied "very difficult" :(

Until today I was sure it would be sorted out eventually with him staying, now I think he's close to leaving. He loves the fans, loves playing for United - you could see that from his reaction to being subbed and in the celebrations. Problem is it just doesn't seem like the club thinks he's worth the cash. :(

Anyway, great to see another title win, credit to Liverpool for making it a great title race :)

Also, anyone else see Ronaldo interviewing Anderson in the dressing room? :D

Way back in 1993 or 1994 this was unvieled by thhe pool fans....

4190_83499983189_509723189_1778857_1744050_n.jpg

We're back B)

Was looking for that. :o

UNITED UNITED UNITED UNITED UNITED UNITED UNITED UNITED UNITED

CHAMPIONS CHAMPIONS CHAMPIONS CHAMPIONS CHAMPIONS CHAMPIONS CHAMPIONS CHAMPIONS CHAMPIONS

GET IN GET IN GET IN GET IN GET IN GET IN GET IN GET IN GET IN

:D:D:D:D:D