Rishabh Desai

Official Manchester United Thread

Re: Official Red Devils thread

I am still pretty young-I have not reached the heights that you have.:rolleyes: With hope I can emulate your sucess:rolleyes:

Any more discussions between us can go to PM if you want-no need to Spam the thread with discussion between the pros and cons of being a chef/waiter/low pay or whatever:)

Chef on 63K a year,

Army with a wage of 110K a year, housing, medical, dental, travel and the pride of knowing I am actually contributing to my country

Why are you letting him wind you up? He's one of the worst wums i've come across.

Not so much wound up, more just boredom, shame parent's can no longer smack their children, that's what some of these kids need now days

Because he supports Man Ure. Approx. 112 per cent of Irish people support Man ure..

And he's not denying it either.

I don't really want to respond to you that much as you seem like you are possibly mentally ill' date=' but since others are asking then yes I am from Manchester:D.

I say you seem a little mentally ill as;

Are you the person who sits in the car facing my house, does nothing except look at my house and then drives off 10-15 minutes after arriving?
Yes' date=' i do think you're stalking me[/quote']

You think I am stalking you despite living in Ireland/Singapore? You are really strange and your above comments are incredibly disturbing:eek:

And i think this is plan disgusting, as posted on your profile; "I had my first haircut in two years today". You seem really weird and I don't wish to even communicate with you on a forum tbh. Not meaning to be offensive, but you pressure for an answer and this is why I don't give one to you:) and hopefulyl you will refrain in the future from trying to talk or post me :)

Aitken123 you said you were in the army. No offence but the very low salary scares me-I mean the pay is a too low tbh. So as a field goes I would myself choose a different one. And correct me if I am wrong' date=' but in some parts of the amy there is an age limit?[/quote']

What's the salary for your countries army? their is an age limit 17 up to 50,

What's the salary for your countries army? their is an age limit 17 up to 50' date='[/quote']

Absoutely horrendous-look for yourself and last time I will say it but unless you want to talk about United go to PM:)

I don't really want to respond to you that much as you seem like you are possibly mentally ill' date=' but since others are asking then yes I am from Manchester:D.

You think I am stalking you despite living in Ireland/Singapore? You are really strange and your above comments are incredibly disturbing:eek:

[b']And i think this is plan disgusting, as posted on your profile; "I had my first haircut in two years today"[/b]. You seem really weird and I don't wish to even communicate with you on a forum tbh. Not meaning to be offensive, but you pressure for an answer and this is why I don't give one to you:) and hopefulyl you will refrain in the future from trying to talk or post me :)

Plain, not plan and why is it disgusting? some people's hair doesn't grow as fast as others, personally I once left my hair for an entire year and only managed to grow it 7 cm long, the more you cut your hair the more often you need to continue cutting it

Absoutely horrendous-look for yourself and last time I will say it but unless you want to talk about United go to PM:)

100 Yuan, just looked it up

Edit; I would take it to PM but then It would make my page all messy, this threads perfect for talking ****, it's the manure thread after all

Learn to multiquote? And most of the posts here' date=' are hardly United related... take it to PM maybe?[/quote']

I could multiquote, but most of the new posts are posted while I dither with the current post I'm writing

Learn to multiquote? And most of the posts here' date=' are hardly United related... take it to PM maybe?[/quote']

But they must express jealousy towards United publicly it seems:(

http://www.mousebreaker.com/games/absolutelyfabregas This link will provide a game for them to play instead of making foolish points about United not being good e.g "old, slow, park the bus". All got disproved in my posts. And stop a certain someone WHO BELIEVES HE HAS A STALKER from harassing me. No two ways about it, that is just strange.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2011/06/27/2549821/nani-confident-of-place-at-manchester-united-despite-ashley

Looks like Nani has a pretty cool head in terms of competition. If this report it to be believed, the potential disturbance of the arrival of a new quality winger is not a problem. :)

And i think this is plan disgusting, as posted on your profile; "I had my first haircut in two years today". You seem really weird and I don't wish to even communicate with you on a forum tbh. Not meaning to be offensive, but you pressure for an answer and this is why I don't give one to you:) and hopefulyl you will refrain in the future from trying to talk or post me :)[/quote']

I'm a hippy:cool: It's not disgusting, just a way of expressing my liberal way of thinking.

You're not giving me an answer because if you did give me an honest one, you know you'd get cut to ribbons.

I apologise to the other people in this thread for taking it off topic but the sooner this Chinese-Irishman gets banned, the better.

You're not giving me an answer because if you did give me an honest one' date=' you know you'd get cut to ribbons.

I apologise to the other people in this thread for taking it off topic but the sooner this Chinese-Irishman gets banned, the better.[/quote']

So you get an answer and you don't like it:rolleyes: Nothing I can do about that, sorry.

With Neville and Scholes coaches will Giggs follow does anyone know? And does anyone know if Van De Sar is staying in football?

]So you get an answer [/b]and you don't like it:rolleyes: Nothing I can do about that' date=' sorry.

With Neville and Scholes coaches will Giggs follow does anyone know? And does anyone know if Van De Sar is staying in football?[/quote']

Ermmm, no i didn't. Oh dear, i think this needs to end now.

Ermmm' date=' no i didn't. Oh dear, i think this needs to end now.[/quote']

Read my post-it clearly says where I am from. So unlucky.

All that is left is for De Gea to pass a medical and United have a keeper for potentially the next 20 years!:eek: Unless he does this

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13928823.stm

The above link is why I would be sceptical about a move for Thiago-he may decide that he wants to move back to Spain, or even Barca. Whether the lack of trophies influenced Fabregas wanting to leave is possible but I would not sign Thiago only for him to leave later after becoming good.

As for Pique- he was never going to displace Ferdinand and Vidic-if he had stayed he would not be the player he is now, so he moved for first team football and Thiago may do the same.

50m + spent already. Just throwing the cash around nowadays' date=' typical mancs.[/quote']

But in last few years we did not spend much money,we sold many players,including Ronaldo and Tevez and did not buy anyone special,only Chicharito.

De Gea was my number 1 target ever since VDS announced he was retiring. Never thought we would actually go for him though due to his age and lack of experience. I'm fully convinced hes the right man we're getting.

Man I'm starting to love transfer windows again :D:p

But in last few years we did not spend much money' date='we sold many players,including Ronaldo and Tevez and did not buy anyone special,only Chicharito.[/quote']

People know the above full well but like to make excuses as to why their teams underachieve. I mean get over it-I don't see anyone on this thread spouting untruthful comments about Barca.

Hope de gea can have a sensational debut season with man utd in 2011/2012

This X.W guy knows the right things to say to get liked!:P Most of us on the thread agree on that:):D

But in last few years we did not spend much money' date='we sold many players,including Ronaldo and [b']Tevez[/b] and did not buy anyone special,only Chicharito.

If I'm correct I don't think Tevez was sold by United , if anything I think it was you paid his owners a substantial fee for the two seasons he was at United then the owners sold him on to City eith United seeing None of that money!

But you right in saying United have hardly spent in recent years , De Gea , Jones and Young will be good players for a number of years yet and I think that just a Center midfielder is needed for you guys to consider your spending this summer as great.

I think jones will get many chances to prove himself this season...mayb more than we can imagine. Ferdinand-Vidic combination is reali a solid wall for man utd but ferdinand recently keep on getting injured..probably becz his age is growing. I can c jones replace ferdinand ahead of smalling. Well maybe Jones will be like chicharito, who snatch berbatov 1st team place.. hehe :P