Official Manchester United Thread

Rishabh Desai

Re: Official Red Devils thread

Good game' date='De Gea looked better then in last 2 games,Welbeck was great,Rooney as well.

lkx10.jpg

Obvious fake. In the bottom pixture, should have his hand up to his left nostril, as seen in the top but funnily the hand is gone in the bottom. B)

Wasent there last night as work and the the bank manager wouldnt allow but I was there for....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrS0Efff-YNPDvfaWGT6CwiY2L_J8hbhbz9ZupVmhOLRqPLg_e

When we beat you :D

Bleah!!! I was there too - you can't see me in that picture though as I was halfway up the strairs as soon as Nani picked the ball up just over half way :)

As a self confessed glory hunter I didn't want to be seen after a defeat :D

So it's United' date=' Benfica, Basel and Otelul Galeti (whom I must say I have never heard of)

Hopefully that group shouldn't prove too difficult, much easier than some other groups.[/quote']

I would guess that United season ticket holders will be pretty gutted with that group.

Being forced to pay 50-60 quid to watch a home United tie against those teams? No thanks!

That said - that draw could mean it's easier for you lot to actually get a ticket and go to Old Trafford.

Some helpful info for you guys

Taxi from the Airport to Old Trafford costs about £25 if you have a 'northern accent'. You will probably be charged double though ;)

I would guess that United season ticket holders will be pretty gutted with that group.

Being forced to pay 50-60 quid to watch a home United tie against those teams? No thanks!

That said - that draw could mean it's easier for you lot to actually get a ticket and go to Old Trafford.

Some helpful info for you guys

Taxi from the Airport to Old Trafford costs about £25 if you have a 'northern accent'. You will probably be charged double though ;)

Sister is going to Bradford uni so might have a chance to go to one of the games:D

Also a few of the PL games.

Another season when he plays his second 11 in the groups