Official Manchester United Thread

Rishabh Desai

Re: Official Red Devils thread

Manchester United havent officialy told who they are going to sign so it could be anyone. The only one we know of is valencia. It has been reported to be Ribery and Benzema.

I hope they buy a worthy player who can adapt easily and can have a first good season. Would like tevez to stay

If Man U do get Ribery' date=' I'd bet my balls on it being for less than £79million and less than £50million.[/quote']

What balls :P

Manchester United havent officialy told who they are going to sign so it could be anyone. The only one we know of is valencia. It has been reported to be Ribery and Benzema.

I hope they buy a worthy player who can adapt easily and can have a first good season. Would like tevez to stay

Benzema said he is staying and so did the chairman

U hav to wonder why Benzema wants to stay so much' date=' Lyon couldn't even win the Ligue 1 title this season, so wot is left for him, unless he actually thinks french football is good. :rolleyes:[/quote']

He is French, of course he thinks its good.

As much as I would love to see him in the Prem. If he is happy with life in France why should he move? Lyon are in the CL every season, they always compete in the league...

Well this is my view.I worked it out while in school too.

Buy

Ribery 40M (New RM)

Silva 15M (Valencia need cash)

Benzema 40M ( Dunno if he would come)

Sell

Berbatov 15M - 20M

Nani 10M

And Obv Ronaldo 80M

Silva would be LM

Ribery RM

Benzema and Rooney up front together (Maybe Rotate around with Tevez if Glazers stump up the cash)

Buy

Ribery 40M (New RM)

Sell

Berbatov 15M - 20M

Nani 10M

And Obv Ronaldo 80M

Silva would be LM

Ribery RM

Benzema and Rooney up front together (Maybe Rotate around with Tevez if Glazers stump up the cash)

A piece of advise. Don't day dream in school. concentrate on your classes:rolleyes:

Buy

Ribery 40M (New RM)

Sell

Berbatov 15M - 20M

Nani 10M

And Obv Ronaldo 80M

Silva would be LM

Ribery RM

Lol,Man u dont need Benzema and they also need to sell berba and nani.Buy in silva and Ribery is a good deal,but i say we keep tevez instaed of buying in benzema who would need time to settle down.which is bad.

Why is everyone so keep on selling Berba and buying Tevez lol

Didn't Berbs get like 10 goals and 12 assist in his 1st season for you guys? settling into the system etc and in about the same amount of games Tevez scored far fewer and assisted a lot less (in his second season so already settled)

Just because Tevez runs around chasing everyone doesn't make him the better player.

I don't remember RVN' date=' Cantona and co chasing everyone down[/quote']

I agree that Berba is good,ut i dont think he is more porpular then tevez.just wait,once Tevez moves to City and he will be a Great forwards,much better then Barba.BTW Comparing the time which both players play,tevez has lesser time to play,whereas tevez did well and Berba did not that well to his expectations.

But its not the fans who win the trophies it's Fergie and he has proven many' date=' many times he knows what hes doing so hes letting Tevez go (if he does) and keeping Berbs for a reason.

I'm pretty sure Tevez has played just about as many minutes as Berba this season, will have to check[/quote']

Personally i say we keep both of them.they are both important,yes it is not fans wh owin the title but a good fondation of Fans would give the team more surpport.

Didn't Berbs get like 10 goals and 12 assist in his 1st season for you guys? settling into the system etc and in about the same amount of games Tevez scored far fewer and assisted a lot less (in his second season so already settled)

Just because Tevez runs around chasing everyone doesn't make him the better player.

Here here.

Oh yeah, LOL at the Torres rumours. :D:D

Cause most of them are clueless:rolleyes: Berba if I am not wrong is top of the premier league assist chart?? And as Irishwombat's sig said "Why ooze sweat when you can ooze class" Everyone hailing Tevez for that brilliant goal against city but forgetting the assist from berba. there's no player in the league that can do that consistently.

Cause most of them are clueless:rolleyes: Berba if I am not wrong is top of the premier league assist chart?? And as Irishwombat's sig said "Why ooze sweat when you can ooze class" Everyone hailing Tevez for that brilliant goal against city but forgetting the assist from berba. there's no player in the league that can do that consistently.

You are wrong i think RVP was

But Berba and Tevez are 2 different players

Tbh i wouldnt mind either of them in my team

But i would prefare Torres :)