Rishabh Desai

Official Manchester United Thread

Re: Official Red Devils thread

No worries at all about today.

Going to be a routine 3-1 home win with nothing of note happening.

The real test for us comes on tuesday evening:D

KALCP013.jpg

I will give you lot this in advance as you will have your backsides handed to you on it later on this afternoon;):D

61.jpg

Was there a firedrill towards the end? :confused:

Not sure what's going on round here - there seems to be loads of guys in light blue tshirts singing - and lots of men and women in red looking very glum.

Oh the joy!!!!

*Puts on Mod hat*

Right folks' date=' I'm fully aware that the derby is a massive game and I'm all for banter, debate and even a bit of gentle goading.

However, please don't ruin the weekends of myself and the other General Football mods by taking it all a bit too far.

For those who fancy a refresher or some bizarre bedtime reading, the forum rules are here and I'll particularly point out a few snippets:

Do not come to this site with the purpose of starting a dispute.
Do not use profanity, racial, ethnic, religious, sexual or other slurs, or post any other offensive or vulgar material.
Taking a thread off-topic to pursue one's own agenda is not permitted.

Enjoy the game.

Seen quite a few of these on here today.

Get modding!

Not the best time to mention it.. but for someone of his experience Evra has been absolutely pathetic in every game I've seen this season..

I've thought that aswell it only been a matter of time until he was exposed positionally etc

Not the best time to mention it.. but for someone of his experience Evra has been absolutely pathetic in every game I've seen this season..

Was his fault for most of the goals, (didnt track back). I mean the last two/three goals Rooney and Welbeck were covering his spot.

BTW does anyone have a video of Ashley Young's sensational dive in the first half?

Yeah i've been noticing Evra quite a few times as of late being diabolical at defending, he's never at left back unles we're attacking.

Get modding!

We dished it out to the Arsenal fans after 8-2.

We gotta take it back now.

Their could be an omen today though.

The last 2 times we have lost by 5 goals ( newcastle 96/97, Chelsea 99/00)

we have gone onto win the league:rolleyes:

We dished it out to the Arsenal fans after 8-2.

We gotta take it back now.

Their could be an omen today though.

The last 2 times we have lost by 5 goals ( newcastle 96/97' date=' Chelsea 99/00)

we have gone onto win the league:rolleyes:[/quote']

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww - diddums :)

Only reason I mentioned it was because a mod posted the rules before the game started, I was just pointing out I seen quite a few rule breaks.

Get modding!

There are a few of us on at the moment. Iv'e deleted a fair few posts already. If there is anything you think should be looked into then report it. Thats what the 'report' feature is there for.

You can't go on other fans threads and go mad when its going good for you then not expect some sort of 'digging' when its not so good for you. (Not you personally, but in general)