Official Manchester United Thread

Re: Official Red Devils thread

Found out fgs:rolleyes::P

He is still just a kid.

Fwiw I dont think he will ever be able to cut it at the top level' date=' but a mid-lower table team I feel he could do a job and end up a 10-12 goal a season man in the PL eventually.[/quote']

Well at Sampdoria he proved that he wasn't good enough for Sampdoria at that age.

And i don't think he's good enough to play regularly for QPR either ahead of Helguson, Bothroyd or DJ Campbell. Those three have proven themselves to be able to put the ball in the back of the net, whilst Macheda hasn't with 5 goals in 47 games.

• Replies 43.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IanMcCo

• Frozy

• Hercule Poirot

• Stuart H

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Manchester United Thread Just tried changing the password on my laptop to Man Utd defence but it said it was too weak

Re: Official Red Devils thread Apparently, it's been caused by City opening their trophy cabinet LOL

Re: Official Red Devils Thread Right I'd thought I'd air some opinions on recent activity. How Do You Solve a Problem Like Di Maria The recent acquisition of Di Maria appears to have split bo

Posted Images

Well at Sampdoria he proved that he wasn't good enough for Sampdoria at that age.

And i don't think he's good enough to play regularly for QPR either ahead of Helguson' date=' Bothroyd or DJ Campbell. Those three have proven themselves to be able to put the ball in the back of the net, whilst Macheda hasn't with 5 goals in 47 games.[/quote']

To be fair to Macheda a lot of the time he has played he has been put up front as a lone striker, or he is nudged out onto the wing.

Giving him a partner up front in a team that creates a fair few chances may help him come out of his shell a bit.

To be fair to Macheda a lot of the time he has played he has been put up front as a lone striker' date=' or he is nudged out onto the wing.

Giving him a partner up front in a team that creates a fair few chances may help him come out of his shell a bit.[/quote']

When he's been playing for United this season though he's had plenty of chances, a couple where he couldn't miss. At United he's not getting 90 minutes every game, but when he does play he's next to Berbatov, Rooney or Hernandez. At QPR he's unlikely to be getting 90 minutes either, but when he's coming on QPR alongside a Helguson, Mackie, Campbell or Bothroyd he's only going to get one or two chances a game at most to find the net.

I don't think his goalscoring record will improve at QPR and i don't see why QPR have even gone in for him. If they were in need of another forward they can either make some use of Agyemang or play Jamie Mackie more centrally frequently.

Man Utd: De Gea, Rafael Da Silva, Jones, Carrick, Evra, Nani, Valencia, Park, Welbeck, Hernandez, Berbatov.

Subs: Lindegaard, Anderson, Diouf, Pogba, Keane, Fryers, Cole.

WOW - Viv Anderson , Roy Keane and Andrew Cole on the bench. Sheer quality

Fergie to stay another three years apparently - I wonder how noisy the neighbours will be by then :D

Man Utd: De Gea' date=' Rafael Da Silva, Jones, Carrick, Evra, Nani, Valencia, Park, Welbeck, Hernandez, Berbatov.

[b']Subs: [/b]Lindegaard, Anderson, Diouf, Pogba, Keane, Fryers, Cole.

Make-shift or what.

Fergie to stay another three years apparently - I wonder how noisy the neighbours will be by then :D

In league one again if UEFA do a proper job on financial fair play.:D

Make-shift or what.

In league one again if UEFA do a proper job on financial fair play.:D

UEFA fair play lol

You mean "UEFA keeping the staus quo' date=' where big clubs with 'history' and already large fan bases and massive TV contracts are allowed to stop other clubs becoming successful" to give it it's full title?

God forbid if the European final had Chelsea v PSG in it - lord above.

If financial fair play is really to be taken into context - teams harbouring debt shoul be the first to be expelled :D

PS Uefa fair play rules have no effect on the English Domestic League.

[b']EDIT[/b] I was in danger of getting into a debate there - I will now log off :D

If ever there was a chance to start Pogba or Morrison' date=' today was it.[/quote']

And you wonder why they want to leave...

It's a terrible team that should put Blackburn away with ease, just like the shocking line-up against Wigan did. Surprised that there aren't any contingency plans on the bench should they screw up though.